Is it true that Veeky Forumss don't need gfs or was initial D just meming?

Is it true that Veeky Forumss don't need gfs or was initial D just meming?

What's it like driving around with a gf anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CO27vyED0TE?t=253
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What's it like driving around with a gf anyways?
Lots of bitching

She's either grinning or nagging.
I personally don't like joining with anybody in the passenger seat other than my best friend, as I don't want to be responsible for killing them. (Tho I don't let my buddy ride along as much after he got his GF preggo)
But I'm an autist so who knows.

>hooning autocorrects to joining
Well that was awkward

>driving around alone
>empty roads
>nail every shift perfectly
>passenger in car and/or lodesa traffic
>sloppy shifts and occasional grinding
lone driving is best driving

let me put it this way:

i have survived to Takumi's age and beyond without ever having a gf

They were only bothered about having a gf when they didn't have one themself.

I never had a car and a gf at the same time though. /lonelydriverclub/

Two words.
Road Head.

right in my feels

are you an automotive wizard?

can you whisper my car and tell me its secrets?

same to be honest

Pros:
- Can use cell phone- map, google, texts, etc
- Bitches with you when you get cut off
- Feeds you french fries

Cons:
- Wants to play her own music
- Opens passenger vents making your side less warm/cold
- Upsets weight balance

Honestly not worth

Feels good to drive dark roads quickly with just the girlie in car.
Feels good to stop at nice turnout at night and Mack it
Basically just good quality time with woman and machine
Pic related. Dont you get the feels?

Same it's kind of an unspoken rule around my small group of hoon friends that anything is allowed while we are in the passenger seat and if you crash on the touge and kill me it's all good, I was a party to it and at least I will have died with a grin and a massive erection

Mine get's scared and think I'm going to kill us. Then she purposely drives the same way to fuck with me

She looks like 49 kilograms of dead weight.

>upsets weight balance
>implying your car is corner balanced for your weight in the drivers seat

depends.
Most gf's i've had haven't touched the music or vents.

But there was this one girl who I fucked a few times and she was complaining about every single thing when it came to music or driving.
From the back seat.

I remember my first love, both female and mechanical. I still have pictures with both of them and seeing just crushes my soul.

I loved that shitty Mazda so much that I poured into it more money than it was worth. I loved that bitch so much that, among other things, I once slowed down driving to her house and said to her "You know, you're the only good reason for driving slowly because that way I get to spend more time with you".

And then both fucking failed on me and fucked up my life. Now I'm a ronerydriva in a 200hp+ purple Suzuki and even though it's loads of fun tearing up the track by yourself or blasting through country roads...it gets lonely. So lonely...

that was gay ass fuck

absolutely savage. this is why i'll never be a writer

Well... n/o/rcal o-fag here, drove the night too-gay for the first time with a girl, ended up totaling my Lexus and nearly killed myself and the girl.

Cops all over my shit tryna insinuate "hit and run" and other charges cuz I had no cell reception and couldn't call them, and apparently they claim I damaged a fence and didn't leave a note as per Cali law, etc. etc.

Expensive life lesson and a huge fucking mess, gonna get raped on insurance for the next 5 years at least.

JUST FUCK MY LIFE UP BRO

Most girls can be boring or annoying, but if you find a cool chick that you can hang out with, it will change your life.

My girlfriend hates my turbo MR2 and gets really scared when I hoon

My gf almost threw up in mine, and said that she'd never ride in it again.

What Suzuki do you drive and how did the relationship end?

Always seemed dangerous to me. I don't think I would want a girl to give me head while driving

Just don't become best friends with her, the torment is worse than death!

It's a good feeling when you pull up to the lights and cunts are jelly cause your girl is hot. Then you smoke them at the lights cause your car is fast.
>tfw n-no more gf

>when I need to merge I give it a quick glance and move over within three indicator flashes if there's enough room
>if I see someone trying to merge I give them anywhere between two to four car lengths depending on our speed
>brake before turns and accelerate through them
>will pass wagonwheels on mountain passes
>engine break when viable
Doing any of those things with the wife results in:
>you merge too hard and too fast, what if you hit something
>you need to give them more room, you might be making them nervous
>why don't you slow down more before turning? who cares if everyone else has to slow down because you're turning
Her exact words when I explained entry braking and how you can turn without coming to a complete stop.
>why are you passing them going up hill? do you really need to do speed limit that badly?
Great fucking question.
>mfw when she decided to take my car to work the other day because hers wouldn't start and left hers for me to fix because I "have more time to get ready for work than her"
>the battery in her fob died so she just gave up
>she backed into a car parked directly next to her
>we're now 4-0 for accidents

disregard females
acquire horsepower

pic rel

i mean its fun to look over after you drive slightly more aggressive than usual and see the terror on their face.
what isn't fun is the nagging that will surly come right after that.

Only because Shigeno gave Iketani a huge fuck you

What car did u tow-gay with

Yeah and break her neck when you need to suddenly brake. Even more points when airbag pops and smashes her head into your chest killing you both in a shitty collision where noone should be injured.

tfw shes now ~40

>tfw keki gf w/fd

> What's it like driving around with a gf anyways?

Depends on the girl. My wife would fall asleep 10 minutes into any drive. Some gf's are actually fun to drive with because they can maintain conversation and will pick out places to stop and not fuck with your music. Others sit there like a useless lump doing nothing but staring at the scenery or constantly fucking with the music or bitching about your driving.

Road head is cool if you drive an SUV. My only car is a sports car and it's so cramped in the cabin that it would be misery for the both of us. I'd have to pull over, push my seat back and recline it for any road head to be going on.

Well the idea is that if you find a girl that's actually cool enough to hang out with, you jump on that ASAP.

Noice

Same

fpbp
Mine complains all the time because gotta go fast

Best friends are better. Can scare the hell out of them and not here about it the next day.

In my experience a girl will either be on their phone the whole time or nag the everloving shit out of everything you do "wrong"

>tryna
How black are you?

This. And NOT hauling ass.

This, Shigeno's "WHO NEEDS GFS LEL x)" joke was funny and appropriate for Itsuki and Iketani in First Stage because it was appropriate

But making that the case for literally EVERY female interaction in the whole series is fucking stupid and irritating, why bother writing up female characters in the first place if they add fucking nothing

>trying to drive fast on your first night on the toe gay

Oh user. I guess you're no worse than the midlife crisis faggot that buys a Porsche and then ends up reking it.

Are you me?

jjesus christ, into the trash she goes

or takes the cab from now on at least

>he doesn't join regularly with people in the passenger seat

>having airbags

> why is your airbag off
> why does it smell like gas
> why doesn't your ac work
> what's the bluetooth code
> why is it so low
> why do you go so slow over speed bumps
> why do you have 3 pedals

No thanks.

is this why n/o/rcal is kill?

>too-gay
>Lexus

You shouldn't touge if your car is either
>over 3000 lbs and not AWD
or
>doesn't have either a double wishbone or multilink suspension

You should have died tbqh

>My gf almost threw up in mine, and said that she'd never ride in it again.

Well, the trick is to hype up the dangers of the road prior to any hooning. Then there are "safe" spots to hoon and lose control because there is no railing and a lot of free space to spin out on. When you find a space like that, you can slightly lose control and slide a bit.

That lets your hype take full control of her mind. After a little bit more hooning, she will never ride in your car again by her choice. Thus, you are not at fault for pushing her out. She's just too scared of another ride.

>WE're now 4-0 for accidents

I see, she had two accidents in her car. So the BOTH of you are 2-0 for accidents. Then she borrows your car and has 2 more accidents. Thus the BOTH of you are 4-0. And of course, she can say your car is not any safer or better driving than hers. Your car has 2 accidents in it. Same as her car.

>what's it like driving around with a gf anyways?

OP you better steer clear unless you have 100% waifu material gf..
>whines so that I pick her up faster, literally thinks I can smash through solid traffic
>whines about my eurobeat and tries to put on radio
>radio stations always chatting shit and playing ads so she ends up humming eurobeat and eventually switches back to my cd
>will complain if I do not park within 5 metres of her destination
>anything over 3k rpm is too fast
>thinks its perfectly fine to drive speed limit the second I turn the ignition when it is negative Celsius outside
>sometimes cannot understand what distraction means
>makes fun of my econobox
>makes fun of initial D
>makes fun of the fact that I like cars
>makes fun of eurobeat
>god forbid i have to get fuel when she's in the car
>scuffs interior and keeps making passenger side messy

And possibly the most annoying of all
>assumes I'll pick her up from wherever sometimes even if it's way out
>tries to get me to give lifts to her friends
>has even offered people lifts on my behalf without asking or telling me and thinks I'm an asshole for denying them when I find out
Last one really pisses me off, if she ever does it again she can get a taxi home.

Not really many positives apart from sometimes we have lols so it's not boring, and she can do cute things. Think she'd be better and understand more if she got her licence and a car.

>not wanting a gf you can cruise silently with and take in the scenery
pleb taste

Drove with a girl I was kinda close with once. Was nervous and got lost, had to pull off and get directions on my phone. Not an enjoyable experience.

I hate listening to other peoples music. My car my music that "shotgun as the DJ" rule doesnt apply to me. Friends listen to nigger music and gay ass edm shit. Camt stand the techno music these days. It all sounds just so incredibly gay. I don't listen to techno for "beautiful piano melodies" or any beautiful melodies desu. I listen to techno to get fucked up and hyped. 90s and early 2000 had it right with techno

you are like little baby
i'm 27 and never had a gf

what do you drive user

bland japanese shitbox
at least it's manual

tfw aw11 ultimate cockblock
Absolute worst car when it comes to not driving it.

Veeky Forums with GF here, my GF loves riding around in the WRX and is always asking for me to "use the turbo." Gets a giggle and a smile out of her every time. She's asked me to teach her manual so she can drive it (lolno) but she also drives an old 90's Impreza of her own so she's a fan of the car.

Racers don't need gfs
But that being said there's a qt with a riced as fuck Infiniti with big ass shop stickers, black roof, green body, and I imagine some exhaust mod because it sounds sick as fuck and low as fuck to the ground, probably drives better than I do.

> riced as fuck infiniti
> good driver

22 college cuck here, same deal, stay strong fámberlamborghini

I drive an e90 325i ;)

Are you the user that met his gf by parking next to her subaru?

Fucking terrible.

She he'd puts me in the back of my helmet all the time. Throws off the whole weight of my bike. Takes longer to stop and not into hitting the twistys as hard with someone on the back.

Plus side is all I have to do is rev the piss out of it when she's not ready and she will death grip me. Also the exhaust is under tail so when I rev it she gets a little tickle.

Bikes are better with only 1 person on it.

Veeky Forumss dddont need friends to right ? ;_;

>what's it like driving around with a gf
She thought it was cute when I was drifting cause I was excited and all, though she will get mad if I roll down the windows, downshift, and get on it through a tunnel while she was talking. She's gone now :'(

I've never been with a woman and I don't have a driver's license

Yes idk why but norcal fags be crashing all the time just these last few months they posted pics and stories of how they crashed

tell her I wish her a rip in pepperonis for me

It's great with this one. Past gfs a shit.

>into cars as much as I am
>always talks about wanting to build a 3 rotor for her car
>drive each other's cars
>touge runs together
>cruises to Daikoku together
>rides shotgun in my drift car and films some of my runs
>have similar taste in music, and we blast it and shittily sing along together
>helps me work on the cars
>shares my dream of living in a warehouse full of tools and lifts to build/store cars, with a second floor apartment to live in
Her ex is a huge faggot for letting her go tbqh

stfu

nice one itsuki

Sounds like you found the one dude. Hope it lasts.

My friend, you have found the perfect m8.
I wish the both of you luck and a long happy life together.

I sure do think so, boys. I appreciate it.

Is that a stock wing on the RX7?

>tfw she actually really enjoys being your passenger seat
>tfw her favorite movie is Drive
>tfw she calls you her driver
>tfw she likes playing the Drive soundtrack on the ride home

I'm lucky as hell, I'll be the first to admit

No, I'm not sure what it is honestly. It looks like this Mazdaspeed 15th Anniversary wing but without the posts being extended back like this. I'll have to go look at it close and see if it's got a label or something.

being in*
man I hate being dyslexic

>why do you have 3 pedals

>tfw no Japanese gf to drive around the touge with while blasting youtu.be/CO27vyED0TE?t=253

Doesn't this fall flat when they're about five feet from each other in Final Stage, when they all congratulate Dagumi?

My GF:
Pros
>Performs her own services
>Her DD is manual and she dislikes autos (somewhat offsets it being a Yaris)
>Loves doing FWD skids
>Doesn't drive like a granny (lost her licence the other month for 40km/h over)
>Encourages me to hoon
>Doesn't despise me for spending more on my car than her at times
>Loves road trips
>Can handle a slide
>Is always down for a cheeky drag race when we're in separate cars

Cons
>Polish heritage so she's batshit crazy at times
>Her risks aren't always calculated
>Has come close to killing herself multiple times on rural highways
>Runs her fuel dry all the damn time
>Gets distracted really easily, but thankfully doesn't use her phone while driving
>Terrible spatial awareness
>Can't handle criticism, even when she's almost rolled her car with me in it
>Mostly shit tier taste in cars

I'm looking forward to buying a project car together.

Nah, I didn't hoon for shit.
She just can't handle curves, plus sitting a foot or so above the road really unsettles her.
She said it was like riding in a go kart.

Kinda hard in an RSX. Didn't go well. Also the giant-ass windows don't help when a truck pulls up next to you. Not that cared.

>letting anyone else touch the radio when you're driving

Are you one of those faggots I keep hearing about?

What do you drive?

A Ferrari.
Her loss.

>WAHHH turn the music down it's giving me a headache
Then you turn it down so low you can't even hear it over your engine and road noise
She takes it as an opportunity to talk about which girl from work she hates the most this week

Definitely prefer driving alone.

i dont like driving fast when she in the car but she does like it when i do go fast

>not driving a Lotus

beautiful story, I feel you bro.

Mine is either on her phone or on cop watch depending on where we are driving and how fast we have go to get there on time. Next time we go to the beach I'm gonna maker her use binoculars. She laughed when I told her that but she is actually a decent spotter.