One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Cold weather, hot arguments edition

Last DR fan club: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Dec 7-25: Colo Batch- Ace, Coby, Hawkins, Ben Beckman, Lucky Rux
>2 day returning fortnights coming soon:
21st-23rd Afro Luffy
23rd-25th Brook
25th-27th Okama
27th-29th Franky
29th-31st Wedding Nami
>CYO Turtle Times
>2x skill up on Jan 2nd, lasts for a week
- Fortnights -
>Dec 6-13 :Morgan and Breed
>Dec 13-20: Smoker and Young Arlong
>Dec 20-27: Alvida and Tom Workers
>Dec 27-Jan 4 : CobiMepppo and Tsuru

>Dec 6-21: Enjoy farming your ass off on the last run of movie fortnights because Bamco hates you Event
Dec 6-7, 13-14, 20-21: Zephyr
Dec 8-9, 15-16, Shiki
Dec 11-12, 18-19, Guille Tostinos
Dec 16-19: Young Robin + Nami
Dec 19-21: Gran Torino
- Raids -
>Dec 6-20: Better max every movie raidboss
>Dec 23 : Aokiji
>Dec 26 : Ivankov
>Dec 30 : Duval

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 12 - Jan 4 Free evolvers for 5*+ Zoro and Nami
>Dec 13 - 26 special islands with rainbow evolvers one time clear
>Dec 29-31 2x skillup
>Dec 16 - Kuma
>Dec 19 - Mihawk
>Dec 24 - Boa
>Dec 23 - Jan 5 Clash of Clashes!

Other urls found in this thread:

androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/one-piece-treasure-cruise-ver-5-1-2.11817/
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D603:99,603:99:8:0:100,737:99,227:99:78:80:0,418:99:100:100:0,217:99:2:0:0C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for DR

Someone lease shop OP's pic to have Enel on the moon, maybe in a santa hat

Pls let me pull her

What are some good sockets for Mihawk?

Heal, Bind, CDR, in that order

>pulling for a worthless unit during a non-sugo

Raid ah
Inthawk bind des cdr ah

What are some good sockets for Colo Coby?

What are some good sockets for Chuu?

Bind/Silence/Heal cant go wrong there

Bind cdr ah

Boggyfest m8

Heal/CD, since you'll never use him and only for his special which is too niche to find use

How long until farmable Diamante/Trebo and motherfucking Pical?

BUILT

Right now I got maxed Silence, 4 CDR and 2 Orbs. I keep getting shit like poison resistance and DR instead of AH and Bind.

What are some good sockets for chopperman?

What are some good sockets for Ben Beckman?

Bind/Silence/Heal/CD/DR

The non-shit ones.

How many slots does he have ?

So, bind/silence/heal/cdr/dr

two

chopperman or chopper mask?

Why does Chopper have two first names and why are they both Tony?

Is beautiful secretary Kalifa any good? I have a dude in my friend list who fully maxed her, including feeding her 200 candies.

He has a severe stutter

Bind/Heal

"The name "Tony Tony Chopper" is partly a play on "Tonakai" ("Reindeer"), and partly on the idea that his horns look like they could chop down trees."

Is that the RR? She's niche for knowledge and low health teams sure

Is that also why people keep calling him Tanuki instead of "Tonakai"?

No, they keep thinking he's a tanuki instead of a reindeer as a running joke.

Indigo fortnight check

only the Loli fortnight is remaining, and I'm done with the movie farming forever

hehe seems like cheaters will be able to farm shiki
i was hoping for some tears atlest

You just notified them in saying that the updated mod is ready. Them probably wouldn't have even noticed.

Fuck off. We will get the update before Tesoro returns.

Shiki is trash anyway.

read again carefully waht i just wrote

androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/one-piece-treasure-cruise-ver-5-1-2.11817/

Mod got updated

His horns don't look like they can chop down trees they never did. Is Oda on crack

>hacking in a pvp game

Can't you cheaters at least keep it off this thread?

What are some good sockets for Tamanegi, Piiman & Ninjin?

>implying 5.1.2's "communications with the server" won't let Bamco know exactly who is cheating now
Hope we get a rollback soon, because you cheaters will need it

I don't get the problem with the hacks

if some low level scrub uses it then it will have to buy tons of gem to be able to keep up with high lv players farm-wise.

Bamco will probably keep ignoring this since it makes them $$ due to the placebo effect of godmode rushing.

maybe it's better to talk about it.
Looking how this site got famous across the media maybe bandai will finally start doing something against the hackers

Actually it just helped the lag really

>not even an hour in
>thread already devolved to shit

sauce on this gif for the love of god

What if chopper's df wasnt human-human but really mythical yeti-yeti/bigfoot-bigfoot? We never really see him turn to real human bean

why the fuck would you want source on that you pathetic fat sack of shit

geez man she's not even a big tits semen demon

fucking plebs

It would explain why his awakening has him turn into a giant furry monster instead of some weird pink skin giant.

He's pretty much a Wendigo in Monster Point.

Monster Arm Point and Monster Horn Point are gonna be beast once he awakens properly.

Are Powerhouses getting any love in Japan besides the Rocketman? I find them more comfy than shooters and slashers.

it is all a matter who is here, when the shitposters are in the thread goes to shit

i got a bad feeling

like bamco will probably cull our accounts like they did with the last chinese mod

reminder

not really, after freedom got all this love I hope powerhouse is next

>liking a literal midget

how do i get past the fucking dugongs in chaos coby? I already beat chaos fatass and beckham but I can't get past those shitters.

What did I miss?

HACK IS UPDATED BOYZ
Get it installed for Shiki and have a Merry Christmas!

I could see it going either way. On one hand, lower level players would need a lot of stam refills for their low total stam (like farming a 60 stam raids for example). On the other, cheaters using double Baccarat are mainly foregoing the need to even farm that many times when you're getting like 2-3 copies of a raid boss per run anyway. So logically speaking, I don't think they'd necessarily need to "buy tons of gems to be able to keep up".

Is Lucky Roux worth using at all? those specials with self-binded characters are so dumb

Not a cheater myself but that's one thing I'd be paranoid about. I'd hate to lose a 650+ day account for one round of cheating due to wanting Shiki.

>2-3 copies of each raid boss
Wrong
Theres an 80% to dupe one of the 5 drops, so really its only a 16% to actually dupe the raid boss

helmeppo
or if you have LL just smack them

Take a defence reducer like Helmeppo and take out the lead Dugong first.

isn't there a better "shiki" already as a RR unit in Japan? They rarely allow F2P to not be overshadowed as captains.

Perona hentai. The usual.

I guess I'm taking Perona because my helmeppo has zero skill ups.

Remember to only cheat for raid, forest, colosseum and fortnight

Do you have Enel? Just take an Enel team and stall it out.

>tfw when I missed some Carrot pics a couple threads ago and fireden doesn't have them
>don't know specifically what was posted so I'll never know what people replied to

What about story farming ?

Shit stats.
5000 heal isn't a lot.
3 turns self bind is completely fucked up. It's easy getting level 1 bind sockets on a team, but level 3 is a different, more difficult story and he's not worth the effort.

so just to be sure before i do shiki, for the switch thing, i close out the game if the correct unit in this case G3 isnt selected on the first swap

and that means as soon as i see the symbols show up for the swap i close out of the game, correct

also this is what i am using, if i should put someone in a better position please let me
know

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D603:99,603:99:8:0:100,737:99,227:99:78:80:0,418:99:100:100:0,217:99:2:0:0C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

you're talking about the nel-zel carrot cg set idiot

it was a carrot set from nel-zel i believe

Thanks lads

Getting to Shiki with only three damage dealer might be difficult, especially stage 3 with that fucking squid that paralysis.

i'll be stalling on the purple cannon guy for orbs on the stage before the squid and dinos

team looks good, dont forget to bring sunny to ahve an easier time with the squid

>and that means as soon as i see the symbols show up for the swap i close out of the game, correct
Yup. AS SOON AS you see the arrow icons, close out. If you're too late, you just wasted 60 stam. And that's the same team I used last time/am using this time. Your positioning should be good I guess. Doesn't really matter as long as you've got G3 on bottom and Lucci in the middle.

There really shouldn't be any trouble with this team. I personally stalled on the first stage to get it out of the way. If I'm super fucking paranoid and have a godawful timers on stage 2, then the Sunny's already there as a failsafe. Aside from that, you can literally stall on any stage. It's personal preference if you want to use Sunny on Stage 3 or 4 (stage 2 was just an absolute worst-case scenario). What I did was get good orbs stage 2 for stage 3 (mainly on G3), then the squid will be a piece of cake, as should the rest of that stage. Then I used the Sunny on Stage 4. I've even fucking used the Sunny on Stage 3 AND Stage 4 since stalling is retard-easy.

Good luck m8. Just steady your nerves, and the first four stages shouldn't be a problem.

And if you didn't get it the first few times, listen to . The Sunny is an enormous help.

I don't follow Jpn that much but is there STILL no 2xatk2xhp fighter captain?

I have no idea if you are baiting or really don't know about Kuma

nope, not for powerhouse or shooter either,
powerhouse does have 1.5atk/2xhp but not 2x/2x

Nope. They kinda gave up on those and started shitting 2.25x ATK and 1.5x HP captains.

>kuma
>fighter

WHY THE FUCK didn't you fix the memearrows on the Global events and fortnights, for fucks sake OP?

Ok Rate box time 1/2

Also

>what I need to level up fast
>what should I spend my rcv candies now that enel is 100

2/2 also I have 2 5m meat should I wait for another legend or what have priority ?

All boxes without Chopperman are complete and utter shit.

Max your fucking box space.

Go to Reddit for this shit jesus, learn to make a simple fucking decision in your life for once.

Senpai the thread was going to shit because hackers, I though it was a good change of phase do something we haven't done in a long time

People who hack don't shitpost, it's falseflagging like the jap retard.

Save it for INTvankov