FAQs
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5

TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

first for katana

Is there a time limit to salvaging dead fighters?
If I die, don't spend a metal, and end up 30k short of the salvage cost, can I grind up more coins a my leisure, or is it a quick race to get that shit before he vanishes for good?

First for where the fuck is all of the transparagus. Floor 11-19 has nothing but shock and decoy shrooms.

OOOOH
GERO
GERO
GERO

Try Ukongaoka, there are 2 shroom spots in that area and it's a small place with an elevator nearby.

remember kids, if you're having trouble with Rank 5 dev raids defenders

brain shrooms LOL

No time limit, but you'll constantly get raided if you hoard money
Best to get it all in one go

There's no limit, just don't go to the floor that your hater is on and kill him because he loses everything. Eventually you'll be forced to have a backup farming character if your main dies because of how stupidly high the costs get.

I want to marry Jin-Die

Anyone know which room has the chest for green metals?

They'll hunt down fighters from other players. no rush.

Earning gold is fucking hard. I get 30,000 - 40,000 from long runs, go back to waiting room, buy a set of new armor and weapons and I am broke again. If I die wearing all the recently bought shit I have to grind raids for 2,000 gold each for hours while dying to fully geared high grade fighters because the raid info window doesnt have any actual info. Just a bunch of question marks.

>song that plays during the jackals cutscene

>Used goods

Where are the lizards?

What tier fighters do you have?

This raid mode needs big changes. You can cheese it so hard.

>sneaking up on a hater to suplex
>he turns around at the last nano second and kills me with 1 machete combo

Iast time I try suplexing a hater that has a melee weapon out

If another player kills them when they're a hater do I lose everything/

FUCK CALIFORNIA

A bunch of 2* and one 3*. They are all naked too because no gold to buy equipment and they cant stop people from stealing the little I have.

what weapon and armor is most efficient to use for 11-25

Take it, bong

ALWAYS MACHETES

r8 my mushroom stews

Any gold animals around today?

Do any gold related quests you have and clear floors 5-9 or 11-16 for ez KC. Make sure to also always kill haters because that's a free 2k alone at grade 3. You should focus on spacing and making sure you just never get hit so you don't have to worry about armor durability.

Butterfly knives are better than machetes desu

Living on the edge is complete shit because 99% of the time when you are getting combod to death it ends with you being stunned

If you have an express day pass, you can go back and from Maka-Tsutsumi to Ukongaoka to farm gold instead of raids.

Haters will spawn here and they give about 3k gold each.

>LITERALLY no range

Sniper rifles

I hope they add Jackals back in soon, I want to take a shot at killing them.

[Spoiler]After you beat the game, it unlocks a decal in the shop for 30% more damage against enemies at least 5 levels higher than you, practically made for Jackals[/spoiler]

Honestly I prefer hammers and bats, unless swarmed by multiple enemies. It's only when multienemy when I like to use machette.

Did the boss-free path to 35 open up?

huh Iron eagle chest looks pretty nice
it even has a roll up map/soloshelter and oxygen tank in the back

do you need dod on all parts or any one of the parts works

Well I fucked up that spoiler, oh well, least it's not a story spoiler or anything.

>he doesn't know

The jump in jump out stab is rather strong and comes out faster than a machete swing.
Plus the ground stab and ground execution make it very powerful.

Once you notice that 90% of the blunt weapons do terrible damage, you'll learn how truly worthless they are. Bats seem good for defending because of the range + parry but that's about it. My fucking bat +4 has half the damage of the buzzsaw knuckles which is also +4

havent seen that one before, wheres it drop, or is it one of the upgrades of another piece of gear, the changes some of the high end gear upgrades too look pretty neat.

Dunno, just got it last night before maintenance. Assume all parts.

What the hell is dev raid though? Can someone show me the icon?

area 4

Jackpot.
Rank 3 KAMAS AR is as good as mine once I find the right OIL.

>damage
I rather play it safe and take it bit longer with better and safer range.

What ground execution?

/lidg/ is bullet metal worth the 20k it sells for in the shop?

X

I opened it today and got a shitty butterfly knife bp. I thought the item was the same for everyone. Been playing since day 1.

Does the Kawabe chest drop red metals?

I got a gold fish.

let it die BTFO!

You unlock it via mastery.

But thats the ground stab.

Instead of the curb stomp, you do a ground stab that does a good chunk of damage when you have a knife out. Good for stealth or people who use CC mushrooms a lot.

I've had gero-gero...

just got the helmet for that
planning on making it

ooooo!

Oh you poor soul.

I've had four death metals

>sweden being a whiny little bitch
Nothing new

Nah check this out.

That was my reaction.

Double stomp does more damage and actually lets you attack them while they get up, the knife stab can only hit once and they get up immediately while you're recovering from it.

I've downloaded it in US store, we don't have it in Russia too. I don't see much trouble.

The move you unlock that uses O is stronger and the regular stab makes killing pillbugs super easy.
Stomp, stab, done.

You can actually triple stomp if you're fast enough.

>Sweden

Lol

Stab -> 3 hit R2 -> R1 does a fuckton of damage and is completely safe most of the time.

Russia seek solutions, Sweden is a cuck and goes whining on twitter.

I said double stomp because it's more consistent and you can really only do the triple stomp off a sneak attack suplex

That wandering shop guy is in f14 toshi kagawa and sells DOD green metal if you need it, he's also got sengoku head and chest

I just used the claw goretastic for the first time.
IT'S SO COOL.

How much for the Greens?

I'm looking at the combo list for weapon masteries and I see a lot of "at combo lvl 3" for some of the weapons. Is it referring to the third hit in the combo or your rage gauge?

Anybody try the barrett punisher body? Is it worth it?

>Says lvl 3 combo
>Does it mean combo
>Or does it mean rage
>Does Combo mean Combo
>Or does combo mean Rage

Really makes you wonder.

I've been doing them with the knock down from decoy shroom, boom shroom, pitbull shotgun.

All the army men armours are pretty bad because they cause extra damage from slashing attacks, which are extremely common

Best place to farm red metals?

Third hit in combo.
The sword has a typo where it says to wait then R1 or L1 at level 3 but you need to pause after two sings then press R2 or L2 again and you do a jump attack.

>tons of skills that say "Press circle" when it means X because in japan they use circle to interact and X to dodge
>some skills say "press R2 or L2" when you actually use R1/L1 for them
>buzzsaw blocking skill says you can deal damage while blocking by holding X

Game's so anti-casual it even tries to mislead you in item descriptions

>it says reload is R2/L2+X
>when it's really X+R2/L2

I kept messing it up and not realizing you have to press L or R based on which side it's equipped to

That was the fucking worst of them all
>finally find sniper rifles at floor 13-14
>want to reload so you have a full mag
>fucking fire your gun instead of reloading because meijin tells you it's R2+X
>have to look up a youtube video just to figure out how to reload

You can pinpoint the second his heart rips in half

>sometimes it fires off a round anyway

In game tutorial and bible needs fixing I agree. The explanation for the pickaxe axe was confusing at first.

Just to check before I do something stupid: do you get the ransom for fighters you've kidnapped if you release them, or do the original owners have to choose to pay the ransom?

wouldnt be a ransom if you just let them go

Looks like the configuration for this Nekojiri's room is not the gold beast haven.

Where to farm scratch metal?

I meant Pickaxe charge attack. It says something like Charge and use with R2. So I kept sprinting and pressing R2 thinking it was a move similar to drop kick but it was just hold R2 the whole time.

Hibiki on floor 19F next to Daida has the stamp. Come get it boys.

You need to have defenders that are capable of defending for the entire time limit and you'll get paid.

99 hour download