Which is better according to you and why?

Which is better according to you and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uk4FbEvt-Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miata

e-class, no reason to say why

I like the shape of the bimma

I don't like the rear of the Merc cuz it goes down if you know what I mean

I dont think one is overall better than the other but I would go for the bmw because mercedes is a brand for shitskins and youtubers nowadays

And BMW has always been the top pick of any asshole.

t. buttmad

5 series because i am the definition of road asshole
also the interior is much better imo

E Class. Because a car that large is for touring and comfort, not sport driving.

Mercedes gets it with the E Class. BMW still thinks a 5 series is just a bigger M2.

no or no.

mercedes benz: german built dodge. electricals break with regularity.parts have to come from germany & suspention not that much better.

bmw: driven by assholes and cucks. engines dont last and parts have to come from germany & cost more than the asking price of the car.

rather have this:

i have a robins egg blue mark v, no registration tho

The Merc, because BMWs are ugly as shit with the stupid kidney grilles.

This

I live in Bavaria, so I like BMWs' design better. If I grew up in Baden-Württemberg it would probably be the other way around.

Wow, VW is trying hard with the Passat this year

Tasteless faggot detected.

BMW's have just declined in quality over the past 15 years, but the Merc looks bretty gud.

The correct answer

meh

the 5 series may be understated but it looks good. This is just bland

drove a 535 m sport and was pretty unimpressed considering the cost. I haven't driven the latest e class so.. I don't know. I would probably hold out for the alfa Guido as most alfa's i have driven have been pretty fun.

I have a good roadside assistance plan so when the alfa breaks down I can get a ride.

5 series all day, looks way better and probably drives better too. Even though the transmission broke 4 times on my E39.
Pic related, my first car.

> (OP)
>BMW's have just declined in quality over the past 15 years,
lolno. 3 series went to shit with the F30 but if you think the E92/E46 are bad you're delusional

THIS

BMW looks further ahead style wise, but BMW has always been ahead of the game in that department. Haven't driven either but I hear BMW greatly improved their steering and cut off a bunch of weight

>A4
At least post the one in the right size class, you colossal faggot.

The E-Class being a baby S-Class makes it the clear winner, unless you want a little boyracer with your luxury sedan, then the 5-Series is for you.

Fucking top-notch materials cover every surface of the inside.

Also why does the side profile of the Bimmer look so familiar?

It doesnt youre just blind

Looks nothing alike, besides the hofmeister kink, which Vulva stole from BMW, not the other way around

>BMW Defense Force reporting for duty

They made the overall design look softer. Just like the driving dynamics.

I don't like either of them. Can I just have a Jag?

t. Delusional retard

>they hate me because of my freedom

Wow that looks like a volvo too!

Maybe they can pipe in some therapist help for the driver, you know, similar to the fake engine noise they already play over the stereo.

Don't drag Tesla into your bullshit hurt feelings.

Literally the same car

Maybe tesla should stop stealing from volvo

that ugly as fuck giant ipad ruins the whole thing

it isn't even integrated into the dashboard, it looks cheap

ARR ROOK SAME

>iPad

It's not a touchscreen, and the design is intentionally floating in appearance to maximize isibilitynin the drivers natural line of sight.

It's so elegantly done. And miles ahead of Tesla's current approach of literally gluing an iPad Pro to the center stack.

*visibility

Fuck.

benz, better badge

>digital dashboard
>display the width of a fucking cruise liner
>the stalk BENEATH the steering wheel
>that tacky plastic everywhere
>the entire console

my disgust cannot be this absolute

Lexus GS

cuz I want my shit to werk after 50,000 miles

I take it you prefer the dildo shifter in the BMW...

Lol japcrap memes. Enjoy your cvt

Lol shitposting.

look out real patrician coming through

both are fucking disgusting

Is that a volvo?

How contrarian of you.

U suck at shit posting.

geriatric shit.

most reliable option with better looking interior than the 5 series indeed but the 2016 refresh is just ech

plus enform is inferior to comand let alone idrive

hopefully they come out with a new generation in a year or two that blows everything away

oh look, an overpriced and rebadged volkswagen!

>Audi is shit

Buttmad huh? Why dont you tell your wife's son how many mpgs your shitty japcrap gets

5 series is better to drive and is faster
5 series is technologically more advanced

This,

But I also don't like what Merc is doing these days in the styling department. Their curvaceous cars look soft and half arsed, and, more recently, their aggressive stuff is being pared back. The last good looking car they made (Aside from maybe the GT) was the 2010ish SL65 Black.

bmw, e-class looks like it's trying too hard to appeal to chinese buyers while the bimmer still retains its teutonic design

>Those lights on dash trim
What is this, NFS underground?

>new E class
youtube.com/watch?v=uk4FbEvt-Ec

E-Class on poverty rims

BMW for design for both exterior and interior. I'd also go more for the BMWs reliability since Merc has really taken a shit with reliability in recent years. Both are pretty bad of course but the parts cost for BMW is a lot less than Mercedes.

>the amount of BMW shilling and samefagging itt

Or do this many people lack taste and refinement in real life?

>ass blasted Mercedes fangirl detected

Clear winner

it's shit according to reviews.

I am quite certain the E-Class has outsold the 5-Series for at least the past 20 years.

The only ass-blasted are the contrarian samefags on this board.

Do you have a source or some support statement to your reply?

I guess the Corolla is the greatest machine ever made then.

>outsold
Come back when you have a worthwhile objective measure.

You guess?

The Corolla is one of the greatest machines ever made, yes.

europeons move aside.

lol

bmw has been the top selling luxury brand for the last 10 consecutive years so..

If we're reading the same Google News articles you will note that Mercedes is on track to be the top-selling luxury brand of 2016, "bolstered by E-Class and C-Class sedan ms on mobth-to-month volume."

2016 - the year the earth got tired of shitty 3-Series lease specials with halogen headlights.

That crease hurts my eyes

overall E-class, more practical and a new BMW just isn't a good driver's car anymore though they still produce I6 engines but quality is lost
hehe, if you put a buick body, turbo 6 and a GNX badge sure

a new bmw is still the better drivers car
and how is the mercedes more practical?

>hehe, if you put a buick body, turbo 6 and a GNX badge sure
>burgers don't get the "Regal" with the twin turbo 6

yes but thats the point. it will keeep ticking long after the merc benz/bmw has gone for its umteeth repair job. plus comfy germans dont know about comfort seats are rock hard. ive actually owned both. and wont make that mistake again

i've owned bmws and benzes my whole life and I will never ever buy anything but BMW/Mercedes, everything else is just shit
And the cars are very reliable, my 5 series E60 is still going strong at 301k miles

do they both come with 4 cylinder now?

t. slav

Do you hevv it, problem?

the correct answer

That isnt even in the same class you retarded fiat shill

BMW for sure.

Mercedes is trash.

The E-class, BMW fell off years ago and at least merc don't try to front every one of their shitty cars as if they're world beaters like BMW does.

People who get an E-class know what they're getting, not a fuckinG BMW 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 series with M packages M sports model xDrive SPORTS VERSION retard shit

>buying german

So a person getting a 5-series, according to you, dosent know what hes getting? But Mercedes you do know?

>What is A-B-C-D-E-S Class

Yeah they are getting a sports package AMG line 4matic sports version

jokes on you I drive a 730d

what a fucking retard
AMG line and 4matic, does it ring any bells you dumb shit

you will love it because you want to, you don't want to now but soon you will have no choice because you know you are inferior to superior teutonic engineering

no it doesnt i drive a bmw

Tri-turbo inline 3. Progress.

bmw for you
merc for your wife

Audi A7