65mph highway speed limit

>65mph highway speed limit
>Doing 75 in right lane
>Guy is sitting in the left lane doing 75 for the last five minutes about 10 car lengths back
>Go into the left lane ahead of the guy doing 75 (giving him more than adequate room) to pass someone in the right lane who's driving 65
>Guy who was doing 75 speeds up and is now tailgating me because he wants to go 80
Why does this happen every fucking day

I understand most forms of retardation but this one eludes me

I've noticed that as well. People suck.

I intentionally slow down when passing in front of a Freeway Freight Train just to suck even more. That way, once I finally pull over these assholes will take off in anger and maybe get ticketed.

I want to add a button that activates the tail lights so people btfo.
Of course I'd have to look into the legallity of it (not that cops would ever notice anyways).

I want to say lack of driver's education, but it's probably just a lack of education in general

A camry. Why is it always a camry.
They can't accelerate or brake fast enough as well.

But it doesn't even make sense, he's not passing anyone which is one thing but then he speeds up and tailgates when someone else is in the lane?

he's mentally "the fast car"
you're slower than him in his mind so he speeds up to make that true

This. Only way beta nu-males can try to assert whatever masculinity they have left

>Faggot dinosaur
Fuck off its a fun game

I did some research on this, and it turns out that most vehicles already have one. I looked around and found one on my truck, here's a pic of it.
Hope this helps!

>someone driving 10 under, backing up traffic
>indian license plate
every single time

How can someone have an Indian license plate outside of India?

plainsniggers not curryniggers.
In america, native americans can get plates through their tribe instead of the state.

That's some next level retadedness

>Stopped at light in a manual car with some dick who's been tailgating for a while
>Light about to turn green
>Shift into reverse
>Hit the gas without letting the clutch out
>Guy behind me slams his horn even though I'm not even moving
>Light is now green
>Shift into 1st and drive off normally
They usually get the message

>stopped at light in a manual car with some dick who's been tailgating for a while
>light turns green
>stall the car intentionally
>pretend to be flustered and fumble about for a moment
>Get the car going
>Wait till the light is yellow
>Take off just in time to not run the red
>Guy behind runs the light anyway

Love doing this in cities with red light cameras.

people in their ricerockets that think the freeway is Fast 'n' Furious and attempt to tailgate you just enough to squeeze by you and the guy in the lane next to you

yes they can...

My wife's dad used to do that to get even with assholes, especially ones that lay on the horn 200ms after the light turns green.

Stumble, stumble
Pop hood
Slowly get out and look under hood
Hothead is trapped behind you as everyone behind him pulls out and drives by
He loses his shit and finally blows through light, attracting po-po attention
Get back in car and drive off

Fuck hotheads. It's not their road, and they can have a fucking stroke as far as I am concerned. It's not like they have anywhere important to be. McDonalds will still be there waiting for them.

What if the car had a person in there with a medical emergency?
Not everyone can afford an ambulance ride.

Not the driver.

if you look underneath the steering wheel you'll see that when you press the brake, there's usually a button that the brake lever lets off of, which activates the light. that's the mechanism of it.

This is just the chance you take declining an ambulance ride.

This has been the case in enough greentext on Veeky Forums that I don't impede people more than I have to to get the message across. It's not worth the risk of ending up being the asshole in the end to sit there and hold them.

If you're driving someone around that requires medical attention or emergency, there still no reason to tailgate.

>get obama care if ur poor dikhead

Then you find a route around them. Or, just don't tailgate, and signal with your lights and horn. People might be ignorant, but they're not stupid. They'll get out of the way 99 times out of 100, and adding a quick beep-beep is the universal signal for "thanks m8".

Devilish~

dont you mean to show right above it.

No sir. I had my wife press on that thing there, and the brake lights lit right up in front of me!
I'm sure that will work fine for the user I sent that to.

On most cars the lights activate before you get to the point where actual braking happens. Just lightly press the brake pedal. I do it whenever someone is riding my ass and they usually back off, if only for a few seconds

i swapped a manual trans into my truck but the reverse lights still activate if you use the column shifter, usually i flick them on if someone behind me has their high beams on

>coming up on car
>signal and move left to pass
>they speed up as I'm passing
>get back over
>rinse repeat
>move left to pass and punch it
>get back over and slow to previous speed
>they pass and get back in front

Some people are just retarded.

Tribal reservations are considered Seperate States pretty much, they have there own police force. State police cant enter the Reservations without permission. And if a Tribal member is pulled over withn a certain distance from the Reservation the Cops have to call for Tribal police rather then conduct the traffic stop themselves.

People are usually more likely to lead at a slower pace than they'll follow.

So if you lead going 10mph faster than them when they were leading they'll usually keep up.

>downshift
>people around me speed up

lmao good idea

I will lead at around 70 but will follow up to 100.

If there are cops they will laser him first, they call it following the white rabbit.