Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words
i.imgur.com/7M8XMY8.png
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cebss8eN0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but warbros isn't recruiting

tfw no rule 63 skins
tfw no femash

okay guys, I love the zarr and I'm already three forma in, but it's decision time. Is it a better idea to stick with two 90% elements and two 60/60 for the 66% status chance after multishot, or should i go deeper on the forma to get all three 90% and prime cryo for max damage?

xth for triggering jews again :^)

Go damage. You should be nuking everything worth fighting anymore.

Proper non tripfag thread
Move it

>removed the filter link
oh boy here we go again.

Personally I think on big damage slow weapons, status is crap. If you can get status and slash or maybe elec, heat, or toxin, that's be alright for the damage, but those aren't possible on most weapons due to the elements combining into crap ones. Combined elements are great and all but none of them scale properly with damage, so they're better on fast stuff like Akstilettos.

The only weapon worth running as a status weapon right now is the Tigris, really.

The TQ filter wasn't removed

If I reroll a riven mod, can the weapon change?

Corrosive Blast on akstilettos kills armor and knocks shit down, so it's pretty useful. Especially in super high level missions if you don;t have an alternative for stripping armor off of bombards and stuff.
Obviously corrosive projection stacking is a thing if you have a team, and some frames can build armor kill too, but for general pubbing I think there are still good status weapons, not just Tigris.

i dont get it.

No. You're stuck with your initial weapon roll.

why do all npcs have better butts

It's just there is no reason to stay for hours in the void anymore, and everything else you encounter is easily burst down with pure damage. TP being a ridiculous exception because DE can't into math.

Migrate to non-tripfag thread

you USELESS fucks

Does anyone have a Creeping Bullseye they're willing to part ways with?

I need 800 plat before the end of the year.

any tips?

give it to me

Some of the best weapons have high Status to start with. Best case they also have high crits, its why akstiletto and soma prime are good. Just build them for high damage crits and the default status does work. ....few situations where this kind of damage is needed... :'( goodnight t4s.

Zarr is fun, really really fun. i followed h3dsh0ts lead and it kills just about everything. If DE knows whats good for them, i hope they never Nerf it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

Shit, thanks.

you want 50 plat what do you need with 20 plat i though you said 10

*window breaks*

If you want fast plat, sit in trade chat for 15 minutes or so and just look for what pops up with a 'WTB" repeatedly then farm that and sell it for a few plat less than everyone else.

Mod removed it because this came first and/or dead thread was missing something (TQFilter was not removed)

lol fag

No one cares

Grind Hieracon for Axi E1s and rad share them for Ember Prime BPs. They're overly expensive for something that can be farmed so easily, 270p.

We must accept our lost. Let him have this thread, he worked hard for it. Sadly we do not give Tripfags purple text here.

exactly

Sadly this money grabbing event will cause more plat inflation instead of draining pockets. I wanted to sell tons of plat for some new car parts.

>270

normally the people doing WTB have a set price though and are lowballing just to see if they can get a nibble so they can resell them for a higher price.

Are any of the top dogs at DE actual kikes ethnically?

Do combined elements have a hierarchy in which one would occur over another if a weapon meets multiple requirements?

oops meant for

Literally my plan with arcane helmets a year or so ago

Ya mean like elemental damage?
That's completely random bruh

Alright thanks.

It always combines starting at the top-left mod spot then going right. If the weapon has ele base damage, then that gets factored in last.

>normally the people doing WTB have a set price though and are lowballing
I usually don't see them with a set price, and that is the idea. You sell low to move shit quick.

Damage is constant, status proc is entirely random. Combinations rely on element placement.

Don't listen to , status procs are based on how much of each damage type you do. So, with 100 slash and 900 impact, you have 90% chance for a proc to be impact.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words
jesus humans are childish. wonder if they have a secret club handshake.

there are no weapons in this game that has that kind of over barring chances unless you add on your own elements. in cases of all around isp it's pretty much random unless you give it more stat chance.

you clearly don't know what you're talking about, if you happen to roll a status shot the actual proc it uses will be another random roll but IPS is weighted 4x vs elemental and the latent differences in base IPS are significant factors for many weapons for this purpose

unfortunately, for some reason probably boiling down to either MUH VISION or fatfuck not understanding what he spaghetti'd, the status effects themselves don't get any benefit beyond probability of occurrence from the ratio or from IPS mods, but IPS mods are fucked to begin with

worth noting that the only outliers beyond what described are riven mods with more than one element on them, which do in fact appear to be literally random in their order on a per-mission basis (unless that's been changed), but that's not something relevant for most cases

Warbros and /wfg/ are weak. W E A K

Since shitsaw took over i actually agree

its ember give her a member
i.imgur.com/7M8XMY8.png

>he doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cebss8eN0U

>gifted the Banshee Soprano skin
>go to change the colors, but realize it already looks REALLY good
>just change the primary to a deep red like a red satin dress
>slightly adjust other colors
Well alright.

i wasn't talking about per pellet

>Dat ember
Hot damn I might actually get this. I mean I know they'll screw it up somehow but I want to believe.

what do I pick

When do Bursas drop (rarely) mods? When they're disabled and ready to be hacked or after they blow up?

this shows what the real version will be

when you disable them by blowing inside them

they drop after they blow up or get hacked
nude mods

I think it's worth running at least one dual stat mod on Zarr because the bomblet clusters all inherent a chance to proc. For corrosive purposes of course - no armor, straight damage all the way

Wait seriously? Jesus christ I know I just said they'd screw it up but how did they manage to fuck up a good design with so little? Please tell me that's not official.

right one, but keep rerolling

Since you'll be using H Cal and Serr, the damage buff isn't as much as the buff the added multishot gives.

So multishot.

reroll again?

They made the official artist leave. No more deluxe skins from him again user.

It's real. They also won't let him make any more skins because he pointed out it was dumb.

Yes

It's official for now but there's been a lot of backlash. So maybe one pixel will get replaced.

>they kicked him out for being right
The initial design was perfect. Have people complained at least? I know those cuckolds on the forums probably haven't but please tell me there's been at least SOMEONE saying how they managed to fuck up twice.

it's shit

>mynki added more smoke in the top left

MAKING THAT PAY CHECK

Not sure but I do know that shills have been here defending them since the news broke.

> GUYS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT DE DID.
> GUYS I'M NOT DEFENDING DE BUT.
> GUYS IGNUS APOLOGIZED THAT MEANS HE'S ADMITTING ITS HIS FAULT!
etc.

Either they are retarded or they believe everyone else is dumber than they really are.

fuck now what

The knife head and cancer elbow is the shit he added. Completely ruins the flow. I think the guy was right, the design team felt threatened and needed to change something to try and validate themselves.

No idea, but at least these frames touched by Ignus. Though I hope they comission another artist to do good skins.

Plus Ash, where the fuck is that High rez concept? All of them are jpeg or low resolution garbage.

uhh. keep right, but roll more

IgnusDei is weird, where he has a very unique and therefore repetitive style, yet every frame is unique enough to stand on its own. It's like he should be a concept artist for another game.

Why do they all look the same.

Also come on, concept artists are literally all over the internet.

I mean for fucks sake how can anyone think that's an improvement, much less what they did to him.

I don't. I hope every skin and design they do after this is such horseshit that not even the most loyal dicksuckers can defend it. Then, when they try to rehire ignus, he draws them the most beautifully rendered middle finger and faxes it to them.

>the design team felt threatened and needed to change something to try and validate themselves
Yeah, from the sounds of it.

are you collecting ignus's concepts or DE's final concept?

Im out of kuva and endo

grakata

the elemental jump mods also give an aimglide bonus and guaranteed elemental proc on use

plus, it's not like you're usually short of energy when it comes to frames that you're trying to minmax - slots are more important

>giving a tripfag attention just because he's on your side

How sad can you get.

keep on farming goy :^)
but seriously, take advantage of that 3day resouce bonus and get on grinding for that kuva

I have it set so everyone is user. I didn't know one of them was a tripfag until you said something.

I have been

Also what sort of sad fuck shames someone for talking about the thread topic?

take a guess.

>Sniper defense
>Augmented armor survival

>people unironically falling for the riven meme that's only good on weapons that are shitty to begin with

>the best riven you've got has -multishot

jesus

Should i max my Braton Riven mod an try to sell it? Its got +punch through and +critical chance

Mostly Ignus stuff.
I'm trying to find the High resolution concepts.
Seems like Ash is the only one that haven't had a good resolution one posted like the other ones. All we have is PAX screenies.

>Mostly Ignus stuff.
well that banshee one is DE's version

so whens that new nyx skin coming out?

>Put up with all the shit this sortie had to offer
>Greater lens for water

Fuck off.

yo whens that auction house update?

Basically he is too talanted to be working for DE. Period.

We'll see his work again. Once he tells another developer that he gave DE a middle finger, they'll laugh, offer him some coffee and a better play.