/owg/ Overwatch General

OG Reaper edition

>Recent updates
-playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20393880
-Winter theme live
-Stay with group live
-Symmetra update

>Symmetra Dev Update
[YouTube] Developer Update | Symmetra Redesign | Overwatch (embed)

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752545497

>PTR Patch Notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20379410

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>D.va Comp Tips/Tricks/Pro-guide
[YouTube] Nerf This! (embed)

HOLY SHIT BLIZZARD JUST GIVE ME THE TRACER SKIN

Sex with widowmaker

I wanna pump that girls rump bad

>no limits
>pick symmetra
>someone else also picks symmetra
>50 health + 300 shield
>can 1v2 roadhog and Dva
get fukt tankbabbies

>falling for lootboxes again
I really think blizzdrones have brain problems.

JOKES ON YOU, I GOT IT ON DAY ONE

What the duck is up with the bottom of the OP, can future OPers just remove that please?

>Get complimented
>Say I carry
>Add those people
>P-Pls respond
How

Can someone explain to me the appeal of D.Va. I understand that she is cute but she has no personality other then "le cute gamer grill xDD"

I want to bury my face in the blueberry's cheeks.

If you can't appreciate what a masterclass troll it would be to have Reaper turn out to be gay, knowing full well the kind of people who play Reaper, I don't even know what to say to you.

BEST MAN IS HAVING HIS DAY, SUCK IT JACK MORRISON.

/ll/

Buff to Mercy when

Shameless repost because new thread

As a long time Hog player, what if Roadhog's hook had a very visible 'startup' where he spins the chain around before throwing it kinda like Birdie in SFV? Could be held, but his movement and turn speed is lowered while holding it, and he can't fire/heal during it. Cannot be canceled

I love Hana.

>playing comp
>our rein, while attempting to say "I need healing", instead emotes in front of the entire enemy team at a choke
>literally standing there flexing like a retard before they put him down

I only see downsides.

What was the initial reaction for widomaker stomping like?

It's just an idea, not a concrete thing. I play him a lot, and I definitely feel like, at least at non-high level play, his hook is too good, especially with how the hitbox works with corners

I quickly learned to use shortcut keys because of this kind of fuckups.
Must have been embarrassing.

>Torbjörn: *laughs* Any chance you'd let me peek under the hood of your mech?
What did he mean by this?

WTF I LOST CONNECTION

Sombra's Peppermint skin is tied with American McCree as the best skin in the game.

juden

So the idea is that you can warn enemies that you're going to hook them so they can fuck off ?

Players staying within reach of hog when they aren't sure he's on his hook cooldown deserve to get caught and flakked.

t. gold shitter

It could use a little more white and green

I don't think that's necessary, it's not excruciatingly difficult to predict when a player will try to hook.

So I should stay off a 15m radius of roadhog?

Ok :)

Yes

Repost because I need opinions.
i want to improve my Ana and i see very contrasted things in my stats. The fuck is up with all Anas average damage ? I'm too busy healing people to do some chip damage and i don't want to waste my grenade on enemeis.

I really couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. Even the enemy team waited a second as if to verify that what was happening was really, actually happening. Still the highlight of my week desu

>somehow Rein is at fault
>not the stupid healslut for not keeping him maxed all the time and forcing him to use the i need healing

1) stay the fuck away from him
2) if you see him mess up a hook go and punish him for it
3) rinse repeat
4) do not over-extend while trying to do this (unless you're sombra or tracer, and your stuff's not on CD)

I'll have enough for a gold weapon at the end of this season. I usually play Lucio or Mercy, but I don't think it'll look that good on either.

I'd go for Soldier 76, but I'm a "fill in the blanks" kinda guy, so I rarely DPS. What do?

better buy some crates with your hannykah cash goy

A lot of pants tightening sounds was heard simultaneously around the world on Tuesday.

>buy mistletoe mercy yesterday
>get it from a chest tonight
Swear to god this game is taunting me now.
When I want something, I never get it.
Yet when I buy it because of what happened during Halloween, it gives it to me.

Okay. Now what about when Hog is in a spot where you have to be within 15m of him to hit him

Bad wording, i'll admit.
If you're in front of a hog and you don't know if he's on cd, you stay safe behind a shield or you strafe more.

The number of reckless squishies trying too hard and wandering left or right of Rein's shield or ignoring my sound cues behind them is astonishing in low skill comp.

>ana can't manage to outheal a zen who was playing a dps hero for half a round
>tell her to switch to another healer if she's shit with ana
>w-well why don't you spend less time flaming me and more time playing the game

No, that would render his hook completely telegraphed an useless. All he needs is a much smaller hitbox so that it takes more skill to properly hook a target.

At the moment, the hook actually registers a hit before the projectile reaches it's target, which is why its so wonky. It's basically a hitscan weapon with the hitbox the size of a projectile. Choices here are to either make the projectile match it's animation or to make the hitbox much much smaller.

>not waiting until the end of the last day to buy any you haven't found
You have only yourself to blame

See step 2) and 4)

Tracer and Sombra are great, as long as your entire clip goes into his piggy face.

Reaper, to a lesser extent helps, but you have to be overly cautious.

Switch heroes.

You don't hit him, you wait for your team and you fuck off
This isn't cod where every encounter is a mandatory duel.

So the entire game plan hinges entirely on the hog missing

Comp is frustrating sometimes.
People pick obviously bad classes for the map and mode, don't want to work together, take dumb routes like the bridge on the china tower and then get all killed by a pharah knockback, don't take out obvious targets like healers and sentries. It's frustrating playing mainly if you're soloQing.

There would be a lot less salt if everyone was putting their heart into the match and we all seen matches that drag on forever and both teams can say a honest "gg", but instead most of a small team/soloQer losses are due the sheer amount of selfish people playing this game.
Raging in chat is bad but can't deny it's understandable sometimes.

Tell me /owg/, what platform do you play on and what is your SR? I'm genuinely curious to see how some you do in comp.

Yeah. If he's a god with the hook? Go McCree or Widow, and hope to god his friends don't fuck you up.

Hey guys I main Doomfist, AMA if you need tips

So you're relying on them to be a shitter
Ok :)

Or y'know, on winning the team fight.

he's a pervert you dumb fuck

Why would you use a silly meme skin when Slipstream exists?

Exactly. Hope you're not a shitter, user.

Send me some nudes

(You)
Update: Gold damage as Hog, 22000, 63% hook accuracy.
we lost because the D.Va killed herself
What is this hell I find myself in

mccree seems like a shit hero, how do we fix him?
how is anyone supposed to hit shit with this?
the reticle is specifically designed to make the player miss by a hair
can i get a custom reticle?
he needs some kind of mobility or evasion, the roll is shit, dogshit.

am i wrong here or what?

Do I need to use Old Spice to play my best with Doomfist?
>under 15m
>McCree and Widow

>pick dps
>healers barely heal anyone
>pick healer
>dps barely hit anything
>pick Ana
>become a god and decide who lives and who dies

So these will unlock in 3 days? Or how does this work? Please respond

>Implying gold damage is any good

Is there a new hack going around?

So many widow gods lately

>tfw damage medal with 13k damage as Sym

Oh. Thought you mean outside his range. So, if you can't hit him as Tracer, Sombra, or Reaper in his range, you're FUBAR, my son.

>Reaper to Ana: I shouldn't be surprised you took his side

What did he mean by this?

it's called having good reflexes

you start over in three days
the chest limit resets

anyone?

Then you don't get the shit you want to wear during the appropriate time

That she's surprised Reaper took his side even though she could have predicted it.

He's upset nobody joins him in arguments. He gets bullied. Alot.

>she
What did user mean by this

>am i wrong here or what?
Yes. Before soldier got overbuffed, Mccree was the go-to DPS. You just need to get better with your aim. I wish the roll had i-frames, but it still has it's uses, like reloading in a firefight or dodging a large attack like Hanza's ult, or just barely getting out of Mei's ult.

It's a weekly "quest", you get all 9 wins each week for 3 free boxes, after the timer runs out you get 9 more wins for 3 more and you do it every week.

You can get the boxes now. After that, you have to wait until it resets to earn more.

what do you mean it resets? so if I play more arcade I'll get more right now? (since I only have 4 out of 9)
right?

>Asks a stupid question, barely understandable
>One (1) minute later angrily demands an answer
It's like i'm in /r/ !

Torb to Symmetra: (laughs) there is something on your dress.

Isn't that an old trick to lift a girls skirt up?

>Attack on Route 66 (da nana na na, na nana na na)
>I'm Zarya
>team is good, get to the first checkpoint, but I'm struggling as the lone tank to handle the opposing firepower
>someone switches to Reinhardt
>we weave an intricate dance of tanking, covering each others' backs, bubbling him when he flamestrikes or charges
>walk through the enemy team to the goal
>right at the end a Mei tries to freeze the team, I bubble myself and Rein and we escape the blizzard and roflstomp her
>victory

It's like these two were made to tank together. Also did a perfectly-choreographed Graviton Surge + Rocket Barrage with our Pharah, total team wipe.

>lose because of people with network issues on your team
>enemy team: "gg"

do you have a bigger version of that pic?

kys blizzdrone
thanks. finally a good answer

Yes. But once you have 9 wins, you only play for funsies. You won't get new boxes until the reset hits.

yes, each win will grant a chest. Up to 9 a week.
After you hit 9 chests you cant get anymore until the reset unless you level up.
Then it resets in a week or like 5 days

Anyone else having problems at loading screens? It just loops endlessly for me and another friend of mine.

>yes, each win will grant a chest. Up to 9 a week.

Technomancer best skin

D.Va fucking me in the ass makes me miss the simple Zarya+Reinhardt combo
Although it was the only fucking combo there was, it's better than getting melted and hearing "Is this easy mode" after

Not sure, but I sure have been honing my WM skills through arcade. Because of the random hero 6v6, I've been playing plenty WM as a result. My sniping's a lot better compared to before.

>D. Va
>attractive

Nobody respects him either.

>Hey Gabe, can you please look after my daughter? Me and Jack have important things to fuck I mean do... make sure Fareeha stays out of trouble. She's 18 so make sure she stays away from alcohol.

>Gabe's face when barely legal Pharah sits on his lap

>peopling tryharding in mystery heroes by killing themselves until they get the hero they want

Actually kill yourselves

This is the second spray where Roadhog is in a speedo..

>Ana was his gal pal
>Ana was also Jack's gal pal
>Gabe is fighting with Jack
>Gabe wanted Jack to resign and give him Strike Commander with Jack as his second
>Jack wanted to be Strike commander with Gabe as his second
>Gabe thinks being second in command is an insult when he was the original commander
>So Ana reluctantly takes the position because there is no one else Jack can trust enough to fill the spot
>Ana thinks Gabe needs to come to some kind of compromise instead of demanding that Jack resign
>Ana thinks that Gabe is a brilliant strategist and combatant but terrible with people
>She knows Jack is a fantastic leader with amazing people skills
>Together they are a force to be reckoned with but they just can't come to an agreement on the commander situation
>She thinks Gabe is acting childish
>Gabe resents that and accuses her of taking sides

At least if it doesn't go that way it will be retarded.

Sombra buff fucking when

>"I'm putting a rock in this one"

What the fuck Mei

How are you guys liking the "Stay as a Team" feature after each match?

Funny thing is the opponents had a D. Va, but she wasn't all that great. Tried dropping a self-destruct on our heads, Rein shielded it and I bubbled myself and our Zenyatta as the others got the fuck out of Dodge when it blew. I chortled.

One problem I tend to have when fighting a D. Va is I'll handily destroy the mech but then Hana ends up killing he with her peashooter while I'm trying to fry her because my bubble's on cooldown and she somehow manages to get a bunch of headshots while running backwards and I'm janking back and forth.