/svg/ Shadowverse General

Non-meta Xmas cake edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

28 cards left!
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

8PP'd:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Tensh1_/status/809557864385638410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cumming inside Fenrir's boyhole!

Fenrir is a girl

You are entirely incorrect

i want to eat a christmas cake

Rate this list

will veigh be the new alt leader ?

if odds i spend the gold i've been saving up on packs

Remove elf

3/3

twitter.com/_Tensh1_/status/809557864385638410
elana now a 7 cost card.

What

>take two
>90% cards offered are 5PP

mfw

I want to fill Luna's womb to the brim with my seed and make her pregnant!

It's a hoax

>Bahamut gets all the thicc girls
>We're stuck with a bunch of flat chested lolis and yugioh monster rejects

>no tokens
The chances of you successfully getting Purgatory off are extremely low.

How do you make Earth Rite great Anons?

smash that concede button / 10

>Cygame puts a picture of Elana in a magazine
>implying they will nerf it 2 weeks later

give us the option to use or not use earth rite when playing cards

let us choose which earth rite to consume when playing cards

CONSISTENCY

MSD is cute! CUTE!

Whos the hardest Elite AI?

˙-˙ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ

Need private match quest please.

S-should I just wait until the expansion to play it

How can other craft even compete?

who the fuck is eira

Discard Dragon is not meant to be a PTP deck, user

Then what do I replace PtP with

>haven cocksucker draws the perfect curve
Wow, so skillful.

>ace dragoon
for what purpose

I want cummies on my tummy, onii-chan.

I have no idea. Please help me fix it

Send help ;_;

I wish they made Unranked actually be Unranked instead of Ranked without rewards.

Don't listen to that other user, there was a madman who made PtP discard flute work (read as not an auto-concede deck). It's not about whether it was meant to be, but if you can make it so.

>implying I'm not gonna use my netdecks to finish dailies asap

Dear God her arms are broken

user you realize that ptp activates about a turn before you deck yourself right?

haven legendaries W H E N

>Don't have the Royal Elf alliance image for some reason
>Go to pixiv and find this
Soon Luna will remove Elf with spooky monsters.

With the speed they like to deck themselves, I don't know.

>reee I can only win against noobs

I don't have and can't afford flute right now. I just want to make the deck I currently have work (as much as Dragon can)

Any suggestions?

Thanks Mr. Skeletal

Right now, not a lot of good options. Best I have found are stormers like Forte or Seabrand. You can also try more control oriented with Olivia/Odin and stall out your opponent. It doesn't really have a win condition right now.

The other possibility to play it like an aggro dragon deck since things like Flame Lizard/Sieg/Flaming Breath/Dragonnewt Scholar works for both. Once you stall out try to alter fate into your discard combos. Consistency is quite poor however.

Is that the whole pic?

this

like literally how the fuck can they even call it unranked if it CALCULATES YOUR FUCKING RANK

uh, no? They look fine

look again

>RoB got hell load of Xmas themed cards
>somehow the ranked reward for December has nothing to do with the festival

They need to shot whoever thinks it's a good idea to have sleeves and emblems for infamous cards for this month.

Oh, the problem isn't due to how fast they deck themselves. That's the easy part.

The tricky part is landing Purgatory in that moment where they have 30 shadows, but haven't decked themselves.

It's an extremely thin window.

Keep in mind Flute is a permanent non-shadow unless your opponent has amulet removal, Purgatory as well.

Why don't you. They look fine idiot.

They should give all users free christmas themed class card for all the classes.

wish isabelle's boobs were interactable

>play aggrobats
>get matched against the only 5 guys that play dearth rite

What does /svg/ think Rune Aggro is gonna look like? It almost seems like there's two possible Rune Aggro decks at this point - one focusing on tokens and burn sorta like Bats does now, and the other going for the new legendary and focusing on getting free followers for oppressive early board presence. It'd be pretty cool if both types made it into the meta, but since it's likely that only one will, which do ya think it'd be?

This needs to be a feature.

how do i play roB ??? i cant find it in gaijin store

That user was in full meme mode, and he probably won most of his games with his Fortes or the Flute anyway.

The major problem with PTP discard dragon is once Rite is on the board you can't get rid of it even when you want to. I've played many a match where I had altered fate and PTP in hand, and could play both and get to 30 shadows, only to realize that I will have to then draw 12 cards and deck myself. The timing of the altered fates are too fickle to control.

If you look, her wrists have to be about an inch or two from her elbows for that pose to work
Her upper arms are at too slight an angle from her body for there to be any real forearm

Plus, her upper arms look like they're coming forwards from the shoulder, but in order to have her hands on her stomach like she does they'd have to be in a completely different pose for the elbows to bend back inwards

Please reconsider

If only Flute discarded the weenies and got shadows out of them in the process of making Hellflames instead of just transforming them.

Then the meme train would have no brakes.

no, they really don't. her forearms are about 1/4 the length they should be

I like to think that they're just going to throw Christmas sleeves into our mail on Christmas eve.

I hope they throw few packs in there too

Oh, I meant Rites instead of Flute. Though yeah, since Flute is direct card transformation it doesn't help either.

You're wrong, and apparently autistic, since you're still replying.

someone post sunlight haven deck

>turn3
>Acient Elf
>turn5
>WindGod
>turn6
>Cynthia
>turn7
>tia
>turn8
>Concede
This curve kills the Dragon

>make two posts
>autistic
what the fuck

Anyone for a concede?

Agreed; RoB had so much great seasonal art, it's really a shame they haven't decided to use any of it yet. Still holding out hope for some sort of event that might as least give some holiday sleeves, but since they didn't do it for Halloween they probably won't do it for Christmas either.

She looks too cute

Just for this kneejerk post calling someone autistic for making a single detailed post I hope someone shitposts about Medusa's arms until the end of time.

you're pathetic.

No, thought the tentacles might be a bit too /d/.

Ah, yeah. I have to imagine something closer to Discard Dragon is kind of what they had in mind when they made it and said reaching 30 was hard.

Probably why the new Rune legendary banishes your hand, too.

Thank you

Lol, literally autism. Fucking weebs just can't help yourselves. Every time.

>opponent keep emoting whenever i kill one of his ding dongs
>losses because he does not have enough card draw

is this what they call irony?

>>turn3
>>Acient Elf
Dragon is a class with basically no means to remove Acient Elf without fucking up the evolves unless you are lucky and have Sig in hand for turn4
Without him on turn4 Forest pretty much close the game in his favor, a Tia any point of the match later also kills the whole FaceDragon deck
There is a reason Dragon isn't Ttier 1 :^)

>coco and mimi just call Cerb "Middle Head"

Well, I suppose it's fitting.

>kill one of his ding dongs
Murdering scum.

sauce

Whats wrong with her face?

How does /svg/ cope with not being able to make any progress for days. I have the same points for 2 days in AA2 and sometimes I wish I can quit this game.

By making progress, duh.

anime

That why dragon has the 2/1 lizards to clear the board early, if you drew neither that or sieg you are pretty much boned

Not being the main characters does that to you.

Like, she's just there later on in the tv series.

I'm a casual baby and don't even complete my dailies every day if it looks like too much effort. Been playing since DEish and I'm still not AA.

I wonder what it feels to be master rank

not really sure what master point are even for other than muh leaderboard

Gonna be DShift but Darias and Craigs instead of sorcery caches and actual Dshifts.

play a good deck, herp derp

I really didn't enjoy this.

user, I did win up till 10 winstreak a couple times but then shit just went downhill afterwards.

Well, good fo you then.

I just want to reach master so I can finally play other craft and my meme deck without deranking any further.

I have every cancer deck user. But I guess maining one deck is the only choice since when I switch between them a couple times, I ended up losing points.

I think the build will be very straight forward. You'll run most or all of the spellboost cost reduction followers, their follower enablers, Levi, then removal that gains you momentum like the new spell in your image, Glow and Dance.

The only thing I'm really not sure about is whether or direct damage spells will be worth running and what kind of summoning spells will be worthwhile. I don't think you need snowmen, but Conjure Golem seems solid enough.

Remove bloodfangs and get wardrobe raider
Switch devil for erin
Remove abyss beast and save up for vampire queen

i'm new to the game,
and how cancerous is elana?

i've encountered one,
and i can't keep up killing all the followers.
bullshit salty