FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Upcoming Games

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - December 23 2016
Preorders open at $31.45 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
XMAS Drawing Event - Last week of December
Little Princess to Rance 4.2 Stream

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit

>Not giving me enough time to >750+

I did it deliberately to spite you

KANAMI
am i finally free?

no

STB has no right to be this fun
holy shit i wish i played it earlier

I didn't even bother getting Senhime's uncensored tits in STB.
Now D&Dolls has been slowly stealing my soul. I only started playing again to beat the "Final boss" at floor 150 and now I can't stop, nearing floor 200.

You can get Sen uncensored tits in STB?

Now I need to play it even though you get a much better look in IX

im looking in the FAQ, but i see no mention of STB soundtrack in there

If you buy some item from the green jew the steam disappears from the spa room where you can heal up.

nvm found it
alicesoft mini

Reminder that Rick's parents (or maybe Alto?) told him stories about magical unicorn pussy juice when he was growing up according to 03.

Do you guys think that Alicesoft will localize anything else after 5D and VI or will this be it?

Unicorns are probably a legend every farmboy hears of

They well definitely do more

Can't beat it

If killing Orochi causes orochi girls to disappear why doesn't it eliminate all JAPANese youkai?

something about since his scales still exist etc etc magnum explains mroe

Alright Rancefags, you have exactly 10 seconds to explain this shit to me.

>preordering digital games

How are the dungeon controls in Rance VI? Is it possible to use wasd to navigate through them or am I stuck with the arrow keys?

Who cares?

WASD works.

A week to go? Nice

Because his corpse still exists

>buying Rance VI/5D after all this "game is 100% completely translated but we're jews now so we'll wait a year and then you give us money for the game" bullshit

> Not wanting more Rance.

$30 is a steal for what you get.

Does her hat come off when you turn it upside-down?

Her hat never comes off.

At least you didn't play Kaeru Nyo Panyon. That game is painful to play because turns take so long.

As hot as ever

Lies. I have hatless cgs

Only because Rance is involved. That man breaks the laws of nature.

I'm surprised her head isn't censored when she doesn't wear a hat.

Rance IV stream starts in about two hours at the usual place.

and last bump from me for a while

From last thread:

>Does defeated warrior hunt stack?
I think it stacks with Sticky Ground but not itself, I'll look at the code if you want.

>Probably won't take one eye bonus next time, makes it a bit too easy early on
Once you get good, taking pretty much any bonus makes the entire game too easy unless you're doing something like a points run.

>I thought it [Yukihime] was supposed to prioritize Uesegi>Tanegashima>Takeda>Mouri House but it never goes the way i want it
It's Tanegashima>Uesegi>Takeda>Mouri.
Wait, how the fuck have we not had a post in almost an hour but we're only on page 9?

>Wait, how the fuck have we not had a post in almost an hour but we're only on page 9?
probably just this is quiet hours for most Veeky Forums threads?

Veeky Forums is much slower than it was in the past.

Just finished True Route (SR), I don't know what I should go with. What's the easiest route?
Asking that because I really suck at this game, but I love it.

How many stars are you going for on your second playthrough?

If you don't know all the recruitment events yet, etc, then I can't recommended Kenshin route, since it does have a time limit of sorts, but if you know which characters to grab ahead of time then it's pretty easy.

Isoroku route. maybe? It progresses more or less on it's own and at a leisurely pace, so it's terribly dull if you do it last once you've more or less mastered the game. Final boss fight is kind of dropped on you iirc though, but you can always just have Alice cheese you through it.

Ran route has no demon army, so it's kind of no pressure.

Isoroku is an easy and enjoyable route, so you can go for that.
Ran is a good route if you want to do a lot of stuff you missed on your first playthrough (conquering some of the nations, character clearing, etc). Besides that the route is pretty bad though.
Kenshin is a pretty great route but it plays a bit different to the others. Do it if you love Kenshin as a character though.

Who Rance x Patton here

Aiming for 2 stars.
So I guess Isoroko route? Thanks guys,
A friend said that I missed some things so I guess it'll be Ran route after that.

XMAS period so people are busier?

Tanegashima > Mouri > Takeda > Uesugi according to the source

Nevermind, that might be completely wrong. Just 21 more guesses and we'll have it for sure

Americans at sleep and mid day for euros.

Conjurerfags were stronger than expected.

Though, you can't really blame 2nd week of preorders for being less than the release week of a different game. It might go back up as soon as today because it's the start of the last week of preorders.

Saturday is when it matters most since that's when the order number user records it for prosperity IIRC.

What's her personality like? Daddys little girl?
And how strong is she?

gay

Maria has a strongest ability in 6

Rance IV stream starting on Hitbox Channel Kayblis.

Who knows. They can change a lot from KR.

She's the second strongest Demon after Kayblis

Rumors say she is an oneesan.

theory proved incorrect

Still was fun.
Did we have any "proof" besides Rance level cap ?

No.

>Nevermind, that might be completely wrong. Just 21 more guesses and we'll have it for sure
I've not looked at the code, but when I was working it out for the Wiki, I made pretty damn certain that Tanegashima>Uesegi>Takeda>Mouri was right. It took me so fucking long to do that the CG of Rance with Yukihime seems to be permanently burned into my memory. I'll be genuinely surprised if I've got this one wrong.

>Just finished True Route (SR), I don't know what I should go with. What's the easiest route?
Easiest route is either KTM or Ran depending on how you play it, although I'd never suggest KTM prior to completing all the other routes and Ran is a notoriously bad route that's often recommended to be done only to get some easy points.

As a general guideline, I'd say this is how the route go in terms of difficulty
Demon King (entered via True, after losing the Permits)>True>Demon King (entered any other way) > Isoroku > Kenshin > Ran > KTM.

So, I guess that means I have to tell you to do Kenshin, although was quite right to say that the route is a fair deal harder if you don't know what you're doing ahead of time.

Isoroku then? Just be warned that the Isoroku route can become unwinnable if you're relying only on your autosave and you make some bad decisions.

>A friend said that I missed some things so I guess it'll be Ran route after that.
If you're going to do 2 Star Isoroku and then Ran, I'd suggest you do Ran on 5 Star.

>rance 10
>no side dark lord character like megalas

Looking more closely at the code, the event should just fire for the first eligible country that didn't have a higher priority event. The turn order is reset and shuffled a bit at the beginning of every turn. But because it isn't properly shuffled, there should be a very slight bias towards the initial order. (Takeda > Uesugi > Tanegashima > Mouri)

I'm perfectly willing to defer to your autism though. I haven't tested any of this shit.

How do you go about killing Orochi?

kentarou

The only proof was Rance level cap.

I loved that theory even though I knew it was dodgy as fuck

Finished the stream early today because I was tired from Christmas family stuff.
Finished Chapter 1.
Will start at the usual time tomorrow and do Chapters 2 and 3.

Consider it an Io centric session

I hate parapara

Very

There needs to be a threesome

>Lia threesome with someone other than Maris

Call me crazy but I don't imagine that going well.

We've already seen it in 03 and it was great

It goes fine. Lia likes teasing other girls.

Wouldn't it depends on the girl, and how much Lia perceives them to take away her darling?

Basically, it's not like any of the other girls could dominate over her though

Helman just reminds me of Skyrim with the snow and mountains and it being in the north desu do you think they made it like that on purpose?

Have you ever hear of Russia before?

Yeah but Rance universe is an RPG world not real life

Lia would just bully them sexually.

Plus she's calmed down a lot

Do you want to talk about the fantasist place that is JAPAN ?

Its the other way around. First Rance game was in 1989.

Elder Scrolls copied Rance

>Not a fivesome with all the Human territory rulers
>Or a potential 6/7some with all the "princesses"

Can you (or someone else if you have it) upload your save folder somewhere? I reinstalled windows a couple months ago and forgot to backup my SR saves (only route I finished was true). Would be great.

portugal,italy,morocco,southafrica,texas too

Dallas, Vladivostok, Siberia

Also Sheila taking the name "Russian" and a noble family called Romanov.

And a town called Cossack

>best end rick
>conquer sheila

>thanks Kenshin
>continent made Kanami
>forgot content
>chaos hope died

Kanami made continent

I did. I got used to it halfway through and played the rest of the game all at once.

Well I'm off to sleep. Stay alive. A week left

what do you dislike about orion/gyokai's art?
what do you like about it?

Orion can't do arses.

Gyoukai's good for the comical and for some erotic scenes and for younger girls.

who is your favorite artist for ass then?
i think gyokai's art has better rendering imo
noce and isis look fucking great

Min