>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods & Rips etc):
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU (Rips):
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

fogmods.weebly.com
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20442/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

>no pre-war thread, again
>no fog mod weebly, again

I rate you 2/5, OP

Pre-War Thread

>fog mods
fogmods.weebly.com

Super Mutants, a perfect specimen to test this new weapon.

Whats wrong with the Big Mt transportalponder I can't get it to teleport me anywhere and it doesn't give me an error message or anything. I had to coc to goodsprings

Almost like Dead Eye can see me...

got it to work now

Don't think he appreciates getting shot in the chest, though. Dogmeat doesn't appear too bothered.

Doesn't work indoors.

Ah, yes, the delicious sandstorm weather effect. About as great as the fog weather effect...

>want to put together ultimate NV setup
>kind of want to wait for Nexus Mod Organizer

suffering

>can't see shit, Captain
>super mutant ambush

And then suddenly I find myself at Beantown Brewery. Okay then.

Game seems oddly white for some reason.

Use FOMM

I dunno, user. I like the idea of having mod profiles, so I can easily have a TTW set up and a not-TTW set up, too

I've been using FOMM for literal years now and fancied a change, but I don't think it makes sense jumping on the deprecated software when the same author's new and shiny is on the way

Aren't there better sites to write blogs?

Probably. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just keeping a screenshot journal. Don't see much else going on in /fog/ and generally don't at this hour. Did you want me to make a waifu and start shitposting with that? Maybe start talking about how Fallout 4 is the best Fallout game and every other one is shit?

Wanted to take a nice screenie here, but Codsworth decided to ruin the moment and shoot the alien dead the moment I walked in. Now he's hovering over and burning the corpse.

Yeah, I get it. But you aren't telling us much all the same.

Also, Fallout 4 has a lot of flaws in the writing department but gameplay wise it's the best 3D one.
I'm still amazed at how much fun I'm having playing a sneak explosives build. Never expected I would be able to blow up a robot's legs and still have it claw it's way towards me.

Yes now post ass

The screenshots are mostly something to keep me busy. Enjoying replaying with mods, don't plan on touching the DLC for a while, and the screenshots are just fun to set up, although I'm still trying to decide how to inject some variety.

As far as FO4 goes, I'm not saying it's shit. I think it's a strong improvement in a lot of areas, especially with the mechanics they've added in (even if they're buggy as hell and feature a lot of questionable things that mods have to fix). I think the biggest issue is really just their desire to make a singular and focused character, which ties in the whole voiced protagonist into the complaint.

Only Nate ass in this playthrough, bucko.

I enjoy these screens (and any screen chain as opposed to a random ENBad selfie), desu

thread's dead, anyway, so it's hardly like you're "wasting" post count or any shit

keep posting

god fucking damn it, had a boss play through I thought of last night but can't remember it.

were you still in a dream at the time?

SNAAAAAAAAK EAAAAATER

Appreciate the approval.

I honestly don't mind you posting. Nor do I mind waifu posting. But I mostly like to read about the type of runs.
So what's the character here?

Sorry to disappoint, never been big on builds and RP. I know how to, but I've never one to limit myself when it comes to games, since I try to just enjoy the entirety of it.

Raider swam through the ocean just to get close to me because he had a melee weapon, and managed to aggro a horde of ghouls.

Don't you focus on anything?
So it's just some demi-god self insert?

Pretty much. First playthrough I went with the typical stealth/assault build, this one I've not really given much thought since I just use whatever I feel like using.

this made me remember how a certain purple haired not-ghoul said they were afraid of water before and I smiled

it's all about those stupid character flaws

That's the best way to play. I constantly cycle through play styles whenever I get bored and end up playing the same character for hundreds of hours. Goes great with settlement building in NV/4 as you end up with an empire.

>That's the best way to play.
n- no

demi-god head of the mages guild, champion of cyrodil, listener of black hand etc. is worst way to play these games

I can get it on a first playthrough, but beyond that I can't wrap my head around it

Pretty much. Liz got a lot of hate due to tits and ass but it was a well rounded character in the end.

>That's the best way to play
It's the most generic way to play. It's how first timers play fallout. Specializing and creating a ruleset for your character opens up the game on many more levels. My last NV save file lasted up to 500+ hours.
You can enjoy the game however you want though but those runs are terrible plain and boring to me.

What do you focus on

Vinny Caravela Payne

In contrast, limiting your options is pretty boring for me. I just modify whatever weapon I want to use and then run around using it while playing the game. Currently trying out this modded alien rifle, though I may change the legendary effect on it, since turning things into green goo doesn't fit the blue laser (and I don't wanna change the laser to green).

what did he mean by this?

Well, this is awkward. Apparently the RR agents and DC guards are aggro'd against each other, whether that be their normal AI or because of WotC, so here I am just waiting for one side to win so I can talk to Piper...

Agility and intelligence. And a little endurance.
Sneaking my way through anything, only killing what's in my way. Using a combat knife mainly (despite having low strength so if the sneak attack fails I'm fucked), silenced pistol and explosives when shit hits the fan.
My character is fairly selfish, always picks the path of the least resistance and only if it works towards her own goals. Despite that, she thinks she's one of the good guys and tries to work towards the greater good. Innocent people die indirectly through her cowardly actions though.
Survival mode, modded for faster and more brutal combat. If I fuck up sneaking and get caught in a straight up firefight it's either flee or die a horrible fast death.

I disagree. Playing by character rules means you have to solve encounters in more creative ways instead of just picking the best weapon for the job and pew pew your way through.
To each his own.

I wonder how many times I'll be able to spot him now that I'll be paying a bit more attention.

>He's a synth, he'll kill us all!
Not really giving the guy much time to speak there.

>Just go about your business like nothing happened, okay?
The guards are some serious dicks.

Is it more appropriate to do the DLC's before or after the main quest? Or does it not matter much story wise?

Like, does something special happen if I finish the main quest first?

I just got around to starting Nuka World. In one of the conversations with Gauge he mentioned how my character was the Leander of the institute.

Also I noticed in far harbor there was a dialogue option when talking to DiMA stating that I was from the institute.

There'll probably be no differences in experiences besides 1 liners that effect the story in no apparent way.

>Nan-ni shimasu-ka?

>Deviously Cursed Wasteland got its first pre-alpha build
AHHHHH

>tfw no good sex mods yet

Do not sexualize Nat.

registrator2000 is the only hope of fallout 4 modding

Anyone who has to put numbers into their username clearly aren't the hope of anything.

this the place for this?

Waifu shitposting?
Yes It is.

Guess I'll hop back on to take more screenshots...

dog = /fog/
cookie = mods
woman = bethesda

>slay Covenant
>turrets are intact
>0 defense

Anyone try that 'no one dies' Covenant mod that reintroduces a solution that doesn't end with everyone dying?

yeah, it's called 'kill the synth abomination'

MO or NMM for FO4?

Also, there a WryeBash for FO4 yet?

Google is clickbait

I prefer the older laser rifle. Not a big fan of the square design.

>shitposting
>shit

Shiteposting*

FTFY

Square weapons look more techno-babble tier.

Why are there no good energy weapon mods for F4?

someday, you'll go through the raaaain

>make shanty settlement with narrow alleys and overhanging lights
>at night the AI sticks at one corner of the entire in one group because it can't pathfind through the narrow alleys

>tfw want to side with the institute in survival, but I don't want to abuse the teleporter

I can't do it. I know that I will abuse the hell out of that fucking teleporter.

I feel you bro

Settler AI is the fucking worst. Last time Red Rocket got attacked I had 15 settlers stuck on the roof eating up molotovs because they couldn't figure out how to use stairs.

They aren't supposed to get on the roof there, the ai can't handle being up there. Same goes for literally all of them over the commonwealth if anything gets on a red rocket roof they can't do shit about it

Kek

Which is bullshit. Some places seem better suited for tall settlements but the faggot ai can't figure it out.

I gave up, just kept it simple with paths and let the AI wonder around. Editting weird choke points or gathering spots for the AI now and again.

Thread needs to make like Johnny and come home.

>Settler AI
all AI is fucking shit in this game

im trying to get back into fallout 2 and this fucking nigger door wont open. its the second one in the temple of trials past the pit. the c4 explodes but doesnt blow the goddamn door open. it just "removes the scratches"

yeah I like it but I'm a fan of both

still kinda miffed there isn't any form of the og wattz guns in the wattz consumer electronics building

>Want a new outfit
>Can't find anything I like to wear

AHHHHHHH

When will it stop?

when niero stops getting payed

also thats some top tier slutwear

Finally something decent to convert
>Hating on my man Niero
Go play in traffic

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20442/

give this a try, anons.

Is a modded FO4 more stable than a modded FNV?
Im tired of FNV crashing

If modded NV is crashing often, then that's on you.

4 is significantly less stable.

What can opener should I buy? Every fucking can opener breaks after 1-2 cans.

Willing to buy online and it has to non-electric.

>Eating from cans

>Shit posting with green poop.

>capital letters and periods in greentext

i know its bothering you,

Damn alchestbreech just got youtube banned.