/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

pink beauty man Edition

2.8 RENDERS RELEASED: khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-Releases-KH2-8-Renders-and-Screens-7585

2 NEW 2.8 Screenshots: khinsider.com/news/New-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Screenshots-7535

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U
2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M
2.8 Final Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=fkN9OBVHX-c

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kh13.com/news/new-osaka-and-tokyo-team-job-postings-added-to-square-enix-website
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2.8 SOON

Is this weekly deal worth rolling for? How good is Illustrated Xion?

Yeah

kh13.com/news/new-osaka-and-tokyo-team-job-postings-added-to-square-enix-website

>Lighting Artist: Lighting and general post-production Work on Kingdom Hearts III
>post-production Work on Kingdom Hearts III

If they're hiring for post-production, we are getting this game Q1 2018 at latest. It's fucking time

>3.something with no dots and a -1 defense added
She's mad decent.

Scary considering we don't have any real plot trailers.

Gonna be short or feel rushed at this point.

Would it be bad if I put 3 mirrors on goofy a for max guilt and nova?

better not fuck us, they've had so long to work on this game

Or maybe they aren't trying to spoil the game?

They've made it clear that they won't be shilling KHIII until after 2.8 launches, because they want us to focus on 2.8 for now.

That's like, an entire year ahead of us for trailers and news.

true

To be fair assume a Q1 2018 release.

If you assume they wanted to show a KH3 trailer during release of 2.8 then they had basically a whole year to hype (3-4 major events). So even with the 2.8 delay they could get a year of hype.

If 2.8 wasn't delayed we'd probably have our first KH3 trailer this weekend from Jump Fest.

I imagine the credits for 2.8 as a whole will have something, like how 1.5 hinted at 2.5 and how that hinted at DDD.

>I imagine the credits for 2.8 as a whole will have something
yeah it will probably be the opening scene from kh3 (the YX and YE chess scene) and probably the first kh3 trailer scene. Don't think they would show anything new

I'm sure E3 will be our first major look at the game, probably a demo too.

After 2.8 they need to hype up why we should buy 1.5/2.5 HHD

>22 day EMC
wut

Why did SENA fuck up Key Arts 2 by calling it Key Arts 1?

>not a 358 days deal
SENA had one fucking job and they fucking fucked it.

So they fucked up and did something stupid.

Just guilted Marluxia A with this deal giving me a 3dot Marluxia A.
Rolled 89%. Does guilted Marluxia A outdamage Larxene B?

Why? Who cares if a bunch of autists have their OCD triggered.

Giving every chance to get it.

Assuming we get jew quests until it ends thats an average of 6600 jews to spend.
Then assuming you buy the weekly deal 3 time that's enough for a guarantee.
And I'd bet money that they'll bring back the quests for Christmas.

They might even give us a free 3k for Christmas.

He has a higher multiplier so yes. With +3 Str and +3 Spd (and maybe -1 Spd Def, can't remember), AB3 and on LL slot 5 I've had him hit over 200k.

Well testing on Moana lv200 copter fleets, Marluxia A 89% with +3 str +3 speed on LL last slot with AB2 (I don't have an AB3 to give him right now) he did 155ish k damage.
Larxene B 68% with +3 str +3 speed on LL last slot with AB3 did 155ish k damage.
If I got an AB3 for Marluxia I think he would JUST outdamage Larxene but Larxene is only 1 gauge where Marluxia is 3 gauge.

>A Deal to Remember

I forgot to mention mine was 100% guilt as well. That extra 11% probably counts for something.

Yeah not to mention my Marluxia is 89% and my Larxene is 68.

Since Larxene B is only 1 Cost, might as well use both on LL for max damage.

Eh can't really. The only other reverse slot is 2nd and that's taken by Illustrated Kairi.
First slot is Illustrated Riku.

Wait why is her multiplier lower, shouldn't it be x2.68~3.08? Or is the wiki referring to a pre-dotted one.

Is it better iXion or HD Axel in terms of use? I can pull just for one of them and it's my replace for J&S which I don't have.

>SENA nerfed iXion

Put iKairi first, iRiku third.

Third is where HD Sora is.

can we get confirmation on this it might just be the wiki's fault

>wasting LL's incredible first slot

Not using the first slot on an attack or app medal is a huge waste.

I give up.

iXion hands down. The fact that Axel needs near full bars to get max damage counts for a lot.

I was thinking that too, just put after iKairi and you're done right? But the fact that it's a power medal makes me doubt about it, Xion is magic...

I'll think about it, but thanks user

This is max, so maybe the wiki is for 3 dots since it would be referencing the JP version.

I've heard you only need 13 gauges to get the max multiplier. Considering Olympia's second slot, he's still pretty good.

It may seem like it but the damage gained by any upright medal going after iKairi is better.

1.75*1.7>2.5

Makes sense.

If 3.24 is the multiplier at 5 dots.
If 3.08 was the base number then the growth per dot would be ~0.035 which is lower than any other epic.

The reverse though if its 2.84 base then the growth per dot would .08 which is about right.

I believe she has slightly higher base stats.

You can get her on 4th. There aren't too many uprights that can beat her damage even accounting for the 0.6 extra damage multiplier, at least not when their unguilted.

they're*

Wait Larxene B on 4th slot LL?

Yeah you might as well. Unless you have a really good upright for that slot.
For reference she does more than TR Sora on that same slot (provided he's not guilted)

TR
3.5*1.2*1.9

Larxene
3.71*1.3*Guillt (1.68 for you)

Slightly more.
Granted since your are at the borderline guilt level its not too great especially since it might not always max. But if you get to max guilt its way better.

>I believe she has slightly higher base stats.
We'll just have to wait until a whales medal pops up.

I have HT Sora in that slot right now.
You tell me if he's better or not.

I'm talking about Larxene B vs Marluxia A.

Xions stats are the same as in Jap.
There's a 2 dot one floating in Vulpes that confirms growth is 0.08

I'm lazy. Go calculate it. Though if its max guilt my gut tells me it probably is better. Though his base stats are like 800 points lower so that does count for a lot

Yeah my HT Sora is 100%.

How long will we have to wait for pic related?

Don't wanna throw away my jewels and then in 3 weeks have to kill myself.

A long time. They aren't making the mistake of putting a medal better than a keyart out again after the J&S debacle (granted they could nerf her but then you won't need to spend)

Granted they could release Roxas and Axel while the Xion campaign is running while making them like 7 days each. Then another week for Keyart 1(now called 2) then lets say 2 more weeks to flush out redundant SRs.
So yeah hypothetically if they rushed we could get it before January ends.

Probably won't be til late January/February.

I'm so sorry.

That's a pointy ass.

It's surprisingly nice. ;/

Shadow Tornado Snake looks sick tho

hnf

I am now the proud owner of a four dot Owl and a three dot Master Xehanort. Which do you think is a better candidate for No Cost?

Owl and wait till they put something like Atk2+cost 1 or Atk2+cost 2 in global for MX

Should I take the deal if I care only for the possible guilt?

You might as well. Stritcly speaking even if you have an optimal whale setup iXion is still needed in TW.

Of course I meant gulting normal epics as I don't think it's known when the ALL EPICS promotion is going to end and guilting iXion isn't exactly a thing a f2p can aim easily

>Let's make the gap between whales and minnows even more pronounced!

kek

Agreed. I'm sick of this, guilt the latest premium to get another awesome medal especially without a certain extra medal to help everyone (who doesn't have a few thousand dollars to sink every other week) out.

It might just be because of better graphics but Aqua actually does look slightly older in 0.2 than in BBS

>Luxu is pretending to be MoM
>His sin if Lust
>Invi was super close to MoM

Was this whole story a classic case of the beta uprising?

>There are 20 locks on the box

What if just bear with me here.

WHAT IF

Kingdom Hearts is inside

I thought you guys might like this. One of my party members made this graph by collecting data from a bunch of players. This is the predicted damage your unbuffed nova will do against a Lv 1 shadow.

Nice

>Ultrawhales with 300 nova

So can the Larxene behemoth be proced with statuses?

Thats a no but nothing compared to the last Marluxia challenge

That's only 50 guilted medals.

15 free medals
Plus 20 event medals
>Namely
Snow White and Seven dwarves
3 DDD medals
Judy and Nick, Cards, Queen
P&B
Flower Meow and Meowjesty
HT Sora, CT Sora
Mowgli and Pals
Jack, Mar B, Larx B
Moana, Maui
And I'd argue Shadow since you'd only need to be in the 5k once and then just get a good score a second time.

35 medal guilted medals. Assume max

90 remaining guilt
90/6 =15

So 15 non-free guilted medals.
Not that hard especially if someone just splurgers on the recent all epics deal or the epic AoE deal.

Keep in mind even having spent nothing on the game you'd have amassed over 50,000 jewels over the life time if you did every quest and played every day.

I decided to splodge

Wasted 6000 jewels

I'm going to start saving for iKairi 2 now

Here are pulls
1/2

2/2

fug
:D

Very meh
Hey, thats pretty good.

So I really don't like the first KH.
I've been trying to get into the series, but every time I play, I always end up going through the same boring first levels and I just stop.
Is it good past those levels?

Picks up past Wonderland

Tarzan is SHIT

If you want to get good synth weapons you better be ready to come back to it

>Crying about the illustrated mansexs
Shove it faggot

>Granted they could release Roxas and Axel while the Xion campaign is running while making them like 7 days each.
If I'm reading the announcement right, it sounds like they're going to do this (with the name "Casual Roxas"). Not sure if thwy'll have their own deals, replace iXion, or just be added to this deal somehow, but one way or another they're coming up quick.

My guess is they want to do that Key Art with Sora and Kairi sitting on the heart around Valentine's Day.

How lewd

>Not filthy casual roxas
Missed opportunity SENA

Isn't jump festa and KH news right now

these are my results of two pull on Illus.Xion banner
any of them are good for a relative new player?

I'm not crying, mate

I'm excited to have

Also it's amazing that the Kingdom Hearts fanbase calls on of its characters "mansex"

>Also it's amazing that the Kingdom Hearts fanbase calls on of its characters "mansex"
We're not living in 2008 brother

Jump Festa is today?

No it starts the 19th

I'm mainly referring to the fanart

The girls don't get nearly enough love

Looks like we may be getting the Tenth Doctor to do voicework in 3.