>her left side rear bumper is caved in
>don't say a word to each other
>call police, they show up
>lady says I back into her
>with the side of my car
>officer says he can't say who hit who
>she leaves
>officer says its fishy that I hit her with the side of my car

So what do I do now? Ive been driving for 8 years and haven't been in any kind of accident before. What do? Pic is what the cars looked like when it happened

how'd you hit someone with the side of your car?

Sue the nigger bitch in small claims. You probably won't get any money (blood from turnip), but you will have the satisfaction that she will have a judgement against her that might ruin her credit.

Turn it over to a collections agency after a few months.

Then find the POS cop who refused to ticket her and dump 40lb of softener salt in his yard.

File a claim with her insurance. You'll tell them what happened, they'll her she'll tell them her fish story, they'll send a claims adjuster to inspect your cars, see the obvious evidence and cut you a check.

This
fuck that, she practicaly hit you from behind so it was obviously her fault. And how do you hit someone with the SIDE OF A CAR. I call bullshit, take it to court get paid man.

So Use the slip the officer gave me to contact her insurance?

Both of your insurance companies should be listed on the accident report even if the fucking Coward In Blue refused to ticket her.

Give all the info to your agent and let them deal with it. If they refuse, lawyer up and start looking for a new agent.

>somebody fucking hit me
It is clear that she hit you in the side of your car. It is not probable for your car's rear passenger side to hit her unless a set of strong men showed up to push your car into her (and then they all ran off) WHICH IS TECHNICALLY POSSIBLE.

He is just afraid of another discrimination lawsuit filed against his work record. One big thing about #BLM is their militant success in making police more afraid of citing blacks, thus reducing the amount of anti-black statistics. The officer simply chose the easiest route to protect his career which was to sacrifice you.

To win, you would have to take it to small claims court unless your insurance company does it for you which they can because they will recover the court costs from her insurance company. As said, this is a viable choice for you.

>So Use the slip the officer gave me to contact her insurance?
NO. You contact YOUR insurance company and keep in frequent touch with your agent to make sure something happens. If nothing happens, talk to the agent's manager for the executive "clarification" which your agent didn't give to you. Indicate that if the company doesn't pursue this, people learn they can get away with these things which is wrong.

Your situation is an unfortunate result of the hugely litigious anti-racism activism that went on due to Obama and the rise of #BLM being militant not for truth but simply to suppress anyone opposing a black person for crime, damages, or publicity. It makes police and companies afraid to go against blacks due to fighting off federal lawsuits paid by taxpayers. It doesn't matter that the police or company wins. The lawsuits wastes money and time. And that's what #BLM wants. The chilling effect forces people to let black criminals go unpunished or un-arrested.

WTF? my mom just got into a similar accident at kroger, the cop 100% pinned it on the faggot backing out

>So what do I do now? Ive been driving for 8 years and haven't been in any kind of accident before. What do? Pic is what the cars looked like when it happened

You jump the cop because blue lives will never matter and you find the cunt that hit you and pour sugar in her gas tank. Then just get your car fixed and say a deer ran into the side of your car to the auto body dudes. Problem solved.

>Then just get your car fixed and say a deer ran into the side of your car to the auto body dudes.

NO, he'd still have to pay the deductible. If he gets the lady that hit him to pay off, he will not have to pay a deductible at all. The lady's insurance company covers the whole charge due to her being at fault.

>WTF? my mom just got into a similar accident at kroger, the cop 100% pinned it on the faggot backing out

Was the perpetrator black though?

Was the police department already under investigation by the Obama administration due to having lots of discrimination or profiling complaints?

Was the police dept under pressure from the mayor and city council to reduce expenditures due to lawsuit costs? If so, then the police will often choose to not pursue cases against black perps due to their higher costs. I can say this because a number of years ago, it was reported in my area that cases against black perps had higher average costs due to all the discrimination and hate crime lawsuits. In the end, does the police spend its budget on lawsuit costs? Or does it save lawsuit money and spend the money upon more replacement gear and maintenance? There's only so much money in the city budget and that dictates what a police dept can do.

The impact on that lady's car is not even on the side. It is the front. As long as you took pictures and the police have pictures, you are good. Have your insurance pursue it for the repair cost. They should. It looks like textbook guilt on her part.

>lady says I back into her
>with the side of my car
>she leaves

Should've told him he's a fucking idiot.

>Should've told him he's a fucking idiot.
NO. He will write that down in his notes about you. It will forever bias any review of your case that you verbally abused the officer. Your goal is to win your case, not lose it by verbally abusing everyone that doesn't instantly agree with you.

The answer is in the question

It's pretty clear the officer was more afraid of the discrimination complaint the black person is guaranteed to file than of OP. Outside of the officer and both drivers, any car backing out is required to observe and yield for a car that is already in the lane. It is clear that the car whose side was impacted was already in the driving lane and that the car backing out was still backing out.

This should be stated in the complaint OP makes to his insurance agency.

Did you contact your insurance company yet?

>not lose it by verbally abusing everyone that doesn't instantly agree with you.

Right. That's what Veeky Forums is for.

Op here, officer called back later in the day. Thanked me for being civil.

He put it in the report that she backed into my car that was in the lane. Contacted insurance company and they are handling it

here's a picture of the dent she made

Realize she was on the phone before backing out, probably why she didn't look

>Contacted insurance company and they are handling it
Yay. Looks like there will be a justice ending for you this time.

It sucks that the perpetrator boldly lied to the police to try to force you to eat the damage. I guess that ghetto lady is just going to add more stories about how the racisss cops once again took the side of the racisss dude who hit her car and made her insurance pay out.

If you got her VIN, after the settlement has been done, you should run your VIN and see what kind of collision damage is noted about your car. I suppose it would be nosy to see what her carfax says about her maintenance. Or humorously you'd run the VIN 6 months later and see about one week after your/her accident, she had a rear ender accident (brake check) where someone hit her rear bumper and she forced that guy's insurance to fix up her bumper damage for free.....

In my state there are basically no ticketable offenses that can occur in a parking lot it's entirely a civil matter, short of vehicular assault or something.

Yay probably happy ending

Good. Hope it turns out good for you. Fuck that bitch.

>literal babby-tier scratches
>better throw a shitfit and put a thread up on Veeky Forums

Are you blind?

There is a watermelon sized concave in the panel

How much has the drivability of the car been affected?

transit user spotted

Post your bus pass

FRS?

That's clearly a tc dumbshit.

How can you tell? I don't like any of scions cars in the states so I don't pay attention to them

The wheels give it away.

YUS

fuck that bitch

Excellent.
It would suck to have yet another liar get away with hitting a car. That's happened to me before in a parking garage.

>.t busrider who has never had anything of value

You completely ignored that the person lied about causing the damage.
You ignored that the person who did it was on a cellphone.
You ignored that a chargeable incident blamed onto OP causes his insurance to go up.

He was probably drifting out of the parking space.

>Op here, officer called back later in the day. Thanked me for being civil.

It doesn't pay to be verbally abusive to the police because they can simply choose to not give you the benefit of the doubt in a gray area situation. Thankfully, it was very clear you were already in the driving aisle of the parking lot when she hit you.

When she made up her story, did she seem "sincere" as she told her version of what happened? I'm curious if she pretended to have "righteous anger" or not. Just wondering how people manage to be convincing liars in these situations.

>somebody fucking hit me
>get out and look
You're lucky there were other people around to stop her from simply saying DINDU and then leaving. DINDU is what happens here a lot. Or they call a friend and they rush over and pretend to be a witness in the parking lot. They then testify against you to jive up the police report.

>And how do you hit someone with the SIDE OF A CAR.

It's quite possible if the timing is just right. But the damage to the side of the car will be a long running dent instead of just the centralized dent. Since it is a centralized dent, she was the one that hit him rather than him scraping the car alongside the corner of her bumper.

>defending lying ghetto lady who claims OP hit her with the side of his car
Your attitude towards accepting casual crimes is partly why cities decline to the point where white flight occurs. Fighting and preventing criminal attitudes is what keeps cities healthy instead of limping along or dying. It's not just crime but attitudes of crime being okay that blight city areas.

well that or the fact that he wasn't there to witness the collision he can't say what happened, he can only say what he believes happened based on evidence

So much edge in this thread.
Several states don't allow police to write tickets for offenses they didn't personally observe, so you can't really fault the cop for that.

Meanwhile,
>THE REPORT IS GOING TO BE IN YOUR FAVOR I KNOW THIS LADY'S FULL OF SHIT EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T FLAT-OUT SAY IT'S HER FAULT ON PAPER SINCE I DIDN'T PERSONALLY OBSERVE IT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE

It's like you retards can't take a hint or something.

Same thing happened to me. No cop, but insurance said it was clear she hit me (you can't hit someone with the side of your car). Her insurance paid for everything.

At least you were there to make sure it was not hit and run. Too many cars get bashed up in parking lots from cars backing up into them at our Factoria Mall. Not only are the spaces narrow, but the aisles are small too. When they made the mall, they really made the parking lots small so that the rental store spaces could be large.

Spaces are also filled up with SUVs parking in "compact" spaces because nearby businesses and even apartments put their overflow parking into the mall. Unfair, but hard to enforce.

when you get the police report it will have her address on it
you know what to do OP

May be state by state but an officer cannot give fault on private property.

>May be state by state but an officer cannot give fault on private property.
The law makes certain exceptions for so-called "private" property. For example, a public shopping mall parking lot is private property, but officers can drive onto them without a previous summons or warrant. Similarly, police officers can drive into the parking garage and if they see non-handicapped cars parking in handicapped spaces, they can write a ticket.

Generally, police will not use their state-given ability to patrol corporate lots. The police used to drive through our corporate factory parking lots looking for expired tabs. It's easy hunting for the computer scanner since so many cars are all nicely lined up. But the employees started complaining loudly to management and the company told the police please don't use your ability here. The police used to do that at shopping malls too, but the malls complained that could drive away customers. So the police no longer patrol those lots for tabs.

>when you get the police report it will have her address on it
Does she live in the slum area? Or was she someone who left the slums but still kept a bad atittude?