/nosg/ - Nostalrius general

non shit op edition

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17. (No one will roll here)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (We will be rolling here.)

>What faction are we rolling?

Horde discord: discord.gg/WPF7uMP

Alliance discord: discord.gg/TvDzTmX

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161217T12&p0=212&msg=Nostalrius&font=cursive&csz=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

2nd for the best player here

Freshcucks and kronos refugees BTFO! We are playing on 17th december and you WAITING for 2017 year!

that horde discord link takes you to the old /wpsg/ /senna/ /drama/ discord, not salty dogs
the alliance one is right though

Reminder that the 45 minute Baron run is the hardest quest in the entire history of World of Warcraft.

0-2 female human priest
3-5 female human rogue
6-8 female human rogue
9 female human mage
00 female human of my choice, stop at lvl5 and exclusively ERP on nost

A paladin and a warrior come face to face against a shaman and a warrior!

Who wins?!

>paladin goes to stun either one
>both resist

lol

>non shit edition
>implying anyone will wait 2months+ to roll on new

Literally no one cares. Stop spamming this shit

Two mages.

>wf, sword spec, HoJ
>warrior dies
>paladin bubble hearths

heh nothing personal, kid.

TBC!

>best raiding
>best PVP
>best tier aesthetics
>best spec playstyles
>best music
>best expac

>but muh world pvp!

Fuck off greykillers!

war/sham is literally the best duo there is

0-4: druid
5-9: warlock
Dubs: paladin

go druid ff

Outland was a continent and flying mounts made it feel even smaller.
Seperating PvP and PvE progression with the resilience gear is boring.
Alliance Shaman and Horde Paladin were a mistake.

>Outland was a continent
tiny continent I mean

>Seperating PvP and PvE progression with the resilience gear is boring.
kill yourself shitter

resil fixed pvp and the only people who disagree are turbobads who want to nuke everything in 2 seconds because they consider that good pvp

tbc has the best shaman of any expac, every single spec is not only viable but highly sought after.
paladin blessings were mandatory, as was the ret debuff

tbc has the best raid balance of any expansion

Getting a good drop in PvE and being excited to rape some faces with it in PvP was great,

Fuck off.

Introduced non-shit elves as well!

who /femalenightelfqt/ here?

(You)

you still could but now pvp was actually pvp instead of 1 shotting people because you got a lucky crit

This.
Nothing like shitting on some scrubs in PvP with your guild after a night of raiding and getting new drops.

nice posttimes

> Alliance Shaman and Horde Paladin were a mistake.

Don't be autistic the races and their classes was a great addition. Only revisionist contrarians complain about BE Paladins or Draenei Shamans.

I dont care about anyone else but me.

So now that PvP is dead on the fresh pvp server, what's everyone going to do? Just roll on PvE or old PvP or what?

Resil destroyed pvp.
I bet you ran restro/sl in 2s and thought youre the shit.

t. Rogue shitter who couldn't 1 shot people anymore

>Seperating PvP and PvE progression with the resilience gear is boring.

It felt so fucking gratifying when Raiders had their retartedly unfair pvp advantage taken away and it stopped being a struggle to kill them.

I made a habit of spending most of my time camping raid and heroic entrances. A year of being restricted to blues and OEB to fight no lifers in T2+ just because they could play the game 12 hours a day for 5+ days a week, and I now had free reign to make them suffer because actually being good now mattered.

>mfw I crafted Deep Thunder and attacked a heroic group for the first time

Nice phonepost. The fact that you got so defensive proves me right.

Dammit...

PvP isn't dead. Just the extreme rank grind is pointless now.
If you still want to rank for the rewards I wouldn't recommend Nostalrius PvP, the chinks fought tooth and nail (24/7 online by account sharing) and set honor caps for BR1 as high as 1.2 million honor or higher.

>devs implementing 1.9+ patches
>we're not in 1.9 yet
Ummm what's going on?

>PvP isn't dead. Just the extreme rank grind is pointless now.
So basically PvP is dead because BGs will be dead and wPvP will be pointless. At least the Chinks will be able to farm DM with no one interfering I guess.

>24/7 online by account sharing
Proofs? I can stay online for days too.

Kek, rogue mage still destroyed everything in 2s no matter your resil stat.
Resil did the exact opposite of balancing, thats why pre-tbc patch arena was best.

Are they banning Chinese VPNs this time around?

reminder that chinese guilds literally run 3-4 individual raid groups per guild

naw we stopped being racist a long time ago and thyre welcome with open arms.

stfu asscobra

How the fuck would I prove this? The server is down along with all the chinks that would be ranking otherwise. You can notice if a different guy is playing the same character just by their playstyle in premades.
You could look at the bracket leaders from realmplayers, pick out the chinks and watch their ingame activity. They would never log off, they all sit in the same internet cafe taking shifts playing the account.

fuck off loser. You're a fucking nobody. Don't ever talk to me again fucking rando literal who shitter

>We believe it is within the rights of all players of any culture to participate in our project as long as they abide by the terms of use we have laid out. Any person found violating these terms of use will be punished accordingly. We work hard to clean up the server from any bad actors, but we will not scapegoat anyone because some people within that culture have traditionally been associated with violations against our terms of use. There are real people behind those avatars you see running around the world and they deserve a place on our server as much as anyone else.
>This topic is closed.

>best aesthetics

how do I get the updated models into vanilla?

Swallow your own cummies.

What is Nosg stance on "Globull (shit) Warming)?

stupid idiot

made up by the chinese

>mfw vanillacucks actually think vanilla bosses are harder than literally any other boss in the expansions

Global arming i a liberal myth to kill AMerican manufacturing. The Chinks made it all up because they will just keep polluting

shove an ensel pompom up your ass

Add to this the chinks also sold BR1 spots for an obscene amount of money. I think standing 1 for one week was 200$-300$, some western premades didn't put up with this and started breaking brackets and fighting them by grinding honor nonstop.
One week honorcap was at like 1.4 million, chinkmades couldn't keep up with this as they don't actually win the majority of games they play. They literally lost against pugs in their 15man premade decked out in R10-R12 gear.

Don't believe the studies, put your faith in the light, brother

pally team

>Raiders had their retartedly unfair pvp advantage
>no lifers in T2+ just because they could play the game 12 hours a day for 5+ days a week
>because actually being good now mattered

>welfare arena gear babies actually believe this

Looks good on females, I had many faps to that back in the day.

paladin + warrior
shaman + warrior
priest + warrior
druid + warrior

how does each group fare against each other group?

Do the chinese actually know how to play the game or do they all just follow instructions like it's a math formula

Of course vanilla bosses are harder than any other bosses. Why would you need 40 people instead of 25? Checkmate retailbaby.

priest+warrior wins

>china is bad at this game! please remove china omg!

Did SD even try BWL ?

Many times...

I was ironically just asking a question. The idea of people sharing the same account to gold farm on an MMO is a weird concept

What do you mean, Wow is just a math formula, nobody beats soulless machines.

SD disbanded before BWL was on

I doubt
First bwl boss is way more difficult to beat than rag

This. Turning raids into miniraids just because they're easier to balance in an MMO lmao.

Would have been a better idea to remove raids all together instead of introducing 10man "raids."

>paladin + warrior
Righteous knight errants with a brotherhood forged in battle that women will never understand. Unstoppable and unyielding.

>everyone else
Dumb and garbage

>when you have to go to Kalimdor and and elf sluts keep trying to take your plate off

lmao

>it's not f-f-fair I waste my life playing this game 50 hours a week o-only I should be allowed to w-win

I'd go to Quel danas and kill fags like you all day long, and not do a single daily.

My only interaction with sunwell was killing people at the entrance.

....lol....wow...
poor fellas they must be devastate

Even better, why not have endgame content as a 5man dungeon speedrun? Oh wait...legion....

>1 day 7 hours
Send help

oh man do you think they sell this as a phone cover

because burning crusade had mechanics and you weren't capable of moving out of fire and looking at dbm at the same time?

>servers open
>have to leave for work

If you can't show up to raid once a week for a couple hours to get geared in an MMO how else should gear be implemented in the game?

Should they remove it altogether so that skilled players crush "PvE baddies" who actually play the game?

crestfall

I wish I had job so I could at least be busy doing something useful instead of posting dumb pictures of cats while waiting for private server to be released

Why are paladincucks so autistic? Get back to buffing sissy faggot

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161217T12&p0=212&msg=Nostalrius&font=cursive&csz=1

What are you talking about? He pvpd for his gear. What are you whining about?

I dont work weekends so im free as a bird. i prefer the Normalized work schedule monday-friday

(You)

>server launch
>will be unplayable due d/c and lag
>next day
>they fix it
>wont be home until late night
REEEEEEE

Whats everyone gonna be snacking on/drinking on for the release? I know u fucks are stacking up on supplies

Tell me what you are whining about. PvP rankers probably play more than pve pussy faggots. What are you talking about removing gear, both systems give gear in TBC. Keep crying bitch boy

Me? I'd pick crab legs