Project Cars - show 'em off

...and you're the GIRL!

Sorry, been over at /h/ a lot lately. Anyhoo, not only does Uncle Ureshii like to surround himself with beautiful women, he also likes to surround himself with beautiful cars - with about the same degree of luck. So show us your restoration or customization or tuned rides.

This is my most recent acquisition, a 1965 Jeep J300 I got my hands on just a couple of weeks ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

dodgepowerwagon.com/classifieds/classifieds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My current project: 1936 Chevy standard that once belonged to my grandpa. Here it sits at my cousin's place before I finally wore him down about selling it to me.

>not posting in Classic Car General
basically the same thing

Doing a heart transplant on my 93 w150 swapping the 5.9 Magnum for a 400 big block out of a 78 power wagon

The aforementioned fat nasty 400

The lift springs and 42s are going under my 73 w300

And the 73 with 440 4speed independent 205 and Dana 70 front and rear

Pouches or loose?

'84 Ford LTD LX here. Swapping in a T5 to replace my locked auto.

Also got this. Not exactly a project as it's my co-daily driver. Gonna be an oberlander soon. First thing I gotta do is redo the electrical system...

Neither. I don't smoke or dip just Miller lite and the occasional joint

my project car, first sports car, first japanese car. 1992 toyota mr2. the bad parts, a 5sfe with an auto, but it will still be fun.

Still trying to get around to it and find parts(really the hard part)

1987 Dodge Ramcharger AW150
Has a 360/727 and part time 4x4

I really want to either build a 440 with a big bottom end, find a 5 speed that will fit it and a full time 4x4 t-case with 1 ton axles or B series big block but something uncommon like a 350 or 361, basically the whole drivetrain from W400

Being shorter than a reg cab short bed It'd make a pretty stout tow rig

You don't want a full time np203 trust me.

I'll share some info I've dug up in my endeavors. First off as you may know the bb Bell housing pattern is bigger so finding a trans can be difficult as you are limited to 79 and older trucks,vans,rvs and large cars. The bb 4x4 727 that came with a mated 203 have a shorter output shaft so a 203 is all you can use with them unless you rebuild it and swap output shafts with a SB trans. I'm fairly certain the bb trucks with 4speed manuals came with an independent 205 like my 73 but that may just be the 1ton trucks. You won't find a 5speed with a bb pattern just Granny 4speeds. Unless you find a 203 mated to a bb manual you'll have to settle for one or the other

My baby. 1974 Monte Carlo. Looking to swap in new 383. Body does need work since it is a PA car. Interior is so so, but I'm not too concerned about that.

And the 1965 Ford Galaxie I got for my dad this past father's day. A lot more work need but runs good. Body is straight, just a little rust. Interior is shit though, but he loves it. I'm almost looking forward to restoring this more than my own.

Is the engine hanging off the tree

I hope you paid $500 or less for it

that rust is terminal, huge fucking pain and expense to fix, if you don't it will dissolve within a couple of years depending on where you live and make you want to kill yourself either way

>5sfe
>auto

Ugh, I will never understand why someone would get such a fucking shitbox even if it's cheap, you will easily sink the difference you would've spent on a clean car getting that piece of shit up to par

A rust free, manual SW20 can be found for $2500 all fucking day

Yes

engine crane just doesn't have enough lift to pull a motor+trans out of a lifted truck and I'm too poor to build an overhead gantry crane in the yard

If the parts you're saying are as expensive as 300zx parts then yea man I'd sell that shit and buy one in better condition, was in same position. Started buying some stuff then realized that shit was too expensive for my own good mane and parted ways.

Sorry, officer. Won't happen again.

dodgepowerwagon.com/classifieds/classifieds.html

Might help you find parts or doner trucks

Thanks user(s)

Update

Got the 400 off the frame and a new starter and fuel pump installed

Shit forgot pic

94 and 96 Caprice Classics.
96 is parts car with bent frame but still runs.
94 is project but does not run because something electrical is preventing spark and it wont start.