My folks are getting me a car for xmas

Basically my parents are buying me a car for xmas. Its really great of them and they want to buy something around 4 years old( I think its too expensive but they are insisting). Anyways its definitely going to be a Honda I just don't know which one. Crv, Civic, Accord. They own a crv so I know how that car feels but no idea about the 2013 civics or accords I4 engines. Basically here are some of the things I'm looking for.
>Not to big as I will be parallel parking and its limited where I live.
>I do want some space though...not looking for a subcompact here.
>I'm about 5'8 and don't want to sit way to close to the steering wheel and I also don't want to feel like I'm sitting on the floor.
>Good mpg but not a sluggish engine.
I'm really into the accord for the space and its not too big so I will be able to park it in tight spots. How is the seating. I saw another post about this recently but no real answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5N416-Ehmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Honda
>I don't want a sluggish engine

Get an Accord, they are great general purpose vehicles. Get a V6 if you want more power and are okay with 25ish mpg.

That's what I was thinking. I can throw a nice bike rack on top if I need the extraaaa space but it does well for its size At about 5'8 would I have to sit noticeable closer to the steering wheel and will I be basically sitting on the floor? I know the seats adjust very well so I'm only really interested in being able to reach the pedals with ease without sitting to close.

Are the posts in this thread a representation of what it's like to be a boring cuck?

What do you drive now?

I have a 2013 honda accord.

I don't like it.

Shit CVT.

Shit sound system.

Shit electronic steering.

Shit interior rattles.

Good gas mileage.

>Honda
Fuck that. Mazda 3

I'm 5'9" and fit just fine, the seat is closer to the back for my legs to be comfortable and I can adjust it all the way from the floor to as high as it can go without hitting my head

I remember this post

Good good. I remember testing out an Altima and feeling like a child because the pedals were so far from the seat. I like the idea of the accord because it has actual presence unlike the civic of that time. Its just midly comforting to know people can see this vehicle.
Basically I don't want to sit this close
youtube.com/watch?v=j5N416-Ehmc

>women
Found the problem

fucking manlets I swear...

>>>/reddit/

Judging by the way they type, I'm fairly certain OP is a woman. but that is irrelevant atm so if we could just carry on...

What brings you to this conclusion?

S2000 is the only choice

how about giving them something faggot

s2000

>Honda
>2013ish
>Space

Do you need space for passengers or cargo?
>Passengers
Might as well go for the Accord for some extra rear leg room. V6 won't feel as loaded down when full of passengers.

>Cargo
Get a Fit. Yes it's a subcompact but there's room for days with the rear seats folded down. Seating position will probably be more to your liking as well.

Get an Element

>5'8"