Automotive Youtubers

What does Veeky Forums think about TDIB? Personally, I think he's one of the better car guys to watch on youtube. There's just something about how calm and relaxed he seems. Who do you guys like to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTnx-NkTvA0&feature=youtu.be&t=3m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=mB4NXA_vNWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off david

interesting content but I kinda hate how he sounds like someone recovering from smoking 40 cigarettes and looks kinda faggy

Good channels:
The problem with most autistomotive Youtubers is their videos are too often long dogshit that isn't concise or well-made. I don't want to trudge through a literal mire of shit just to get to the actual content.

The channels that DON'T do this:
RegularCarReviews
Scotty Kilmer
AngryCarRants
Novice Garage
EricTheCarGuy
ChrisFix

Everything else is pretty much dogshit.

>Benchgineering Explained
Literally just googles shit and makes a video on it without fact checking

>Saabkyle
Boring as shit

>DudeInBlue
Fucking annoying, needs to cut the shit out of his vids instead of having 10+min long horseshit fests

>Fatt Marah/Smoking Tire
Need I say more?

>MightyCarMods
Used to be really good, now they're more out of ideas than a TD04 turbo at 9000RPM and blow just as much smoke

>Faggard """"GARAGE""""
Literally half hour long nothings with 5 seconds of interesting content every 10 minutes

I can keep going, but people keep watching this dogshit instead of demanding better editing that could easily be done by a freaking literal eggplant in Adobe Premiere.

literally the epitome of wannabe car bro

>has a line of apparel he peddles to 13 year old kids
>makes his little SEA friend do all the wrenching work while he looks pretty on a camera
>tracks his GTR despite having a beautifully built BRZ
>"""""builds""""" a drift car and uses it once

How this guy has so many dick-riders I'll ever know. Any ounce of criticism gets immediately shut down by his legion and deleted. He also acts like some sort of self-made god of a businessman despite literally selling just t shirts and shitty auto care products.

whodis im late to the party

Tj Cunt on youtube.
Trash shit for little kids

he looks like a fag

I want to sell shirts and make youtube money

I forgot to mention the worst part about this guy is that his vlogs are basically a complete rip off of Casey Neistat's style right down to the hand movements.

I'm tempted to try it but I don't want to be a sellout cunt and have my face plastered all over the internet

Only Harry's Garage and Davide Cironi are good out of the typical "youtuber" model.
That's probably because they don't have the typical background of the average "youtuber".
All the others are babby shills pretending to be experts.

Being a sellout cut for a couple years to make fat cash and then people forget about you.

its the only way to go homie.

ive thought about it because im one of the few fags on here that actually puts in wrench time but I doubt you can do it solo very well

I thought haggard was fun when they had that mazda protégé turbo project and then for whatever reason they dropped it and after that they turned into utter shit

Tdib is alright, kinda wish he did more with his mustang he's kind of become a ricer now with two 240s

I like streetspeed717, cool guy with awesome truck and nice ass z06

Also watch 3dmachines if he counts as automotive dudes a fuckin laugh and a half of good times

Haggard's main problem stemmed from the fact that they had no idea how to split the youtube cash that was coming in, and housing a bunch of immature teenagers in a house together always leads to fights.

i have a bit of a crush for david

he's cute

i love how he photoshops his eyes for his thumbnails

ahahahaha, so goofy.

TDIB's video format is essentially an improved version of matt farrah's one take. It's what one take could've been if matt actually put a little bit of effort into his videos.

I also like adam LZ, he seems kinda cool, and his girlfriend is pretty cool too.

I hate these guys though:
>salamondrin
>jr garage
>adam lz
>everyone who got "famous" and bought a gtr
>rcr because hes doug demuro but more clueless about everything
>almost all car vloggers

well if we're including semi related to auto then colin furze has to be mentioned

>Scotty
REV

UP

Ichiban Moto is god tier

you fuckos could learn a lot from him

you're welcome

>watching anyone except corey foulem
>ever
lmao desu senpai

Noriyaro is the only car channel I watch cause he's living the dream tbqh.

Boosted Boyz. They do Honda builds, and they're just a couple of dudes having fun and fixing shit when it goes wrong. Kinda like what Haggard should of been.

I used to like Salomondrin but then he kinda sold out to do the whole vlogging thing, and left cupgang which means we'll probably never see another bangin gears, which was top notch. He had a really good persona of being "kinda normal rich dude who just shares some neat facts about exotic cars" to daily vlogger about really boring shit. Shmee150 has better videos and I detest his persona.

Don't even get me started on the GTR meme. That tanner fox kid who bought a GTR went off a cliff in his friend's S13. "Oh whoops we just slid of a cliff haha, yeah weren't totally drifting or anything"

All automotive youtubers are posers and cucks
>watching any of them ever

this guy is the real deal
youtube.com/watch?v=tTnx-NkTvA0&feature=youtu.be&t=3m59s

Ricer Miata

>doesnt exist

confirmed shit

THOSE

Tommyfyeah

Chrisfix

harrysgarage

FRYERS

Fuck this guy, he was going to anhero because he was too autistic to make friends in college with the mustang his parents bought him.

>I also like adam LZ, he seems kinda cool, and his girlfriend is pretty cool too.
>I hate these guys though:
>>salamondrin
>>jr garage
>>adam lz

wot

And Dan's Rods and Customs

TOP TIER YOUTUBERS ON THE UP AND UP

MOTIONAUTOTV
BOOSTED BOIZ
TOMMYFYEAH
MORE SKIDS
SPEED ACADEMY
DANS RODS AND CUSTOMS

fucking adam LZ actually puts out good car content (although Marco and Taylor ray's channels have even more car stuff), but I can't stand the click bait titles and his more vloggy stuff. still way better than the garbage TJ hunt puts out

also what the fuck is his obsession with peanut butter?

brainfart

i don't like TJ hunt

>MOTIONAUTOTV

Came in here to say this. Guy is super chill and actually does work to his cars.

>obsession with peanut butter
I'm pretty sure it's like a fetish of Nicole's or some shit. The bathtub thing pushed it a little too far

Here, Veeky Forums. Ill write an episode of an "automotive" YouTubers typical upload.
>trap music immediately starts blaring
>shitty cursive logo appears over video starting
>"hey guys, so yesterday i payed money for someone else to install an e85 kit on my gtr"
>"it gets 1000 HP now"
>spends some time shilling their overly expensive """""car guy""""" clothing brand
>spends rest of the video vlogging about doing richfag stuff or "managing their company" with trap music on whenever they aren't speaking
>overly sappy thanks to the subscribers X 3~4, depending on how little they actually care about their audiences
>"thanks for watching my youtube algorithm loving 10 minute pile of shit"
>"be sure to watch the next episode where me and my HOT GIRLFRIEND WHO IS TOTALLY INTO CARS slam the FUCK out of her miata".
>outro plays, with more trap music

Mr. Regular is my official husbando /no homo

Mighty Car Mods - Definitely gotten away from their roots, but some of their stuff is still funny and neat to watch

More Skids - They are learning just as much as most amateur car guys are. It's neat to just follow two friends attempting to do hektik skids. Also DJ is hella.

ChrisFix - Clearly autistic, but does some of the best DIY videos I've ever seen. Editing and camerawork are top notch, and he always links his tools and materials in the description which is nice.

Regular Car Reviews - despite the fact Veeky Forums is certain he's a yiffer, he is hilarious and drives some neat cars

Bad Obsession Motorsports.

/thread

he used to be cool, he sucks major dick now tho

I like skidz and salomondrin...kings must rise is ok too

Agreed, what Haggard Garage could've been. Instead they've tried to turn it into another sellout YouTube mini company.

SloppyMechanics
and
Speed academy

are pretty good, especially SA's rotary engines.

are both pretty awesome

>>Benchgineering Explained
>Literally just googles shit and makes a video on it without fact checking

I think that summarizes why he irks me so much.

JSR cars is so bad it's good.

Who /KingsMustRise/ here?

>qt Filipino boi(n-no homo)
>ricer frs memecar
>comfy Canada wheather
>in multiple car crews
>embraces everything weebculture has to offer
>channel hasn't gotten too big yet so so has that small comfy vibe
>mfw Birdy is living the Veeky Forums dream

savagegeese has the best reviews.

So much this.

I ran into sloppy mechanics after I saw the sleeper Colorado pickup on normal car reviews. Good shit.

>Regular Car Reviews
>Angry Car Rants

Don't know what the fuck they're talking about- You bitch about Engineering Explained not fact checking yet yet both those cocksuckers engage in far more egregious peddling of misinformation. See regular fuck bumbling truck towing classifications so much that the grand intellectual community that is the youtube comments section was demonstrably more knowledgeable than him. The real problem of "car youtubers" is people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Ur gay.

Every time Davide Cironi reviews a car it makes me want it

You forgot to put "SuperSpeedersRob" on your god tier list.

Don't believe me?

>>Benchgineering Explained
>Literally just googles shit and makes a video on it without fact checking
ˇyou forgot
>explains everything 4 times because he lost track of the script

GOD TIER:
>B is for build
>speed academy.

>EngineeringExplained

Probably the most fucking boring of all the channels on youtube

Tommyfyeah
Ricermiata
Chrisfix

At least ACR explains his shit with funny memes and graphics and clips that are somewhat entertaining and engaging to watch. I'll enjoy his channel while it's still young and in development - nothing sucks worse than a youtuber who was once "real" and "down to earth" who gets big. I'm all about the guys who have only a few subscribers and a dedicated fanbase.

Pretty sure he's at least partially responsible for a resurgence in rotary engine interest.

Case in point to the previous paragraph - RCR hasn't been "good" since the MX-5 video blew up.

I love that he talks about cars like they're women. Pure passion.

NoriYaro is my favorite by far, he seems like such a chill guy that is just living the dream. If I ever take a trip to japan would seriously try and chill with him at Ebisu. He really should upload more often, his channel would seriously blow up.

More Skids aka a bunch of bros having a great time. Really good channel.

The Smoking Tire gets a mention from me also because for the "big" care channels I feel Matt is probably the best to watch, I also am addicted to the one takes.

More Skids
Lowcals
Kings Must Rise
Noriyaro (was actually subbed but didn't rly watch any of his videos till now actually love the channel now)
Anyone else just seems boring as fuck to me

I'm seeing tommyfyeah in a lot of posts.

Saw him first on Ricer miata and thought he was a huge fucking douche. I mean he kinda is around the younger guys, but when he's alone or with his friends he's informational and clearly knows his shit

>At least ACR explains his shit with funny memes and graphics and clips

angry car reviews guy, the only one laughing at your schtick is your mother, and that's only when you're around.

I've been getting on the Regular Car Review bandwagon lately. i love the education and hilarity that ensues with each episodes. so many relatable things seem to come up with those episodes, especially when it comes to cars that I've personally driven.

Roads untravelled has some incredible, unique cars featured on their channel and the production quality is pretty damn good. They're local to me so I pay closer attention then most.

I've also been listening to the Car Stuff Podcast for the last couple months and I really enjoy it. It's educated me on several different factions of car culture that I would have never bothered to look into. Not sure how many other car podcasts are out there but i find this podcast to be enjoyable enough to be quintessential listening.

>e-celebs
i literally only use youtube to find out how to fix certain things or tutorials on how to do shit

People who follow youtube personalities at all should die

dan is a straight hustler. definitely admire his drive and persistence. I probably respect him most out of any automotive youtuber.

Chris Chann

>not following a Mini rally car project with Celica bits with a series of well-edited, informative videos spanning a length of 3 years (and more!)
all of you should neck yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=mB4NXA_vNWs

DESU I don't hate how he runs his channel. He was in the right place at the right time with the right content to make it big on the popularity wave of automotive channels, and he parlayed that success into a small fashion line and building his own personal brand, all of which is actually commendable.

I just am not that into his content as it stands now. I have my own friends to hang out with and play cars so I don't need to watch someone else's friends mucking around.

Kind of interested to see what he will do with the shop space he's renting though.

>can't change a driveshaft
>rents a workshop

>implying

I woke up in the middle of the night to watch their most recent episode when it dropped.

I like Mr JWW

His F12 is gorgeous

>youtuber has all the money in the world to buy a nice and exciting car
>always buys a mclaren

DROPPED

If mclaren only sold 100 650s or 688LtS they would ALL end up in the hands of youtubers for whatever reason

fucking boring man

>literal embodiment of rich vancouverite asian kid

After rudnik split from haggard his shits been getting pretty good. I especially like where his channel is at currently with having the shop, and being cheap but not ghetto. Tommy is pretty cool too with how he actually does things properly and gets all stunned over rudniks automotive retardation .

Kings Must Rise used to be good, his latest vlogs are fucking boring due to all him doing every vlog is get bubble tea and take gay pics with his gay friends.

>can't change a driveshaft

Fucking kek what that takes like 10 - 20 mins depending if you have to lift the vehicle or not.
I can change my truck driveshaft in literally less than 10 minutes.

i want 2 fuck his boipucci

Why do they all do that gay trap music shit

It's in EVERY stance video too

/thread

If you guys aren't watching TheFellasNetwork and More Skids you're missing out.

The only one I'm subscribed too is chrisfix
Has plenty of car care walk through for auto noobs like me

He's alright, seems like a top guy but he doesn't seem to actually know much about cars or care beyond getting people to build his shit for him

Noriyaro, EVO, Best Motoring (even though there are no more english subs) and Harry's Garage are the channels I watch

dude sucks. had his friends build his car for him and has zero sense of style. literally just went to the enjuku racing website and clicked select all.

Noriyaro is god tier and really the only one ill watch

>smoking tire
>not god tier
Nigger what?

He isn't Veeky Forums but I like to watch him and Braille even though I don't like skateboarding

It took this long for them to get mentioned.

copy pasting from my other post

subaruwrxfan literally deserves to see everything he has ever loved brutally executed
>cannot actually review anything
>calls everything nice so manufacturers still give him cars to review
>probably has parkinsons
>sells perfectly good toyobaru because of chronic autism
>buys mini which he promises is cheaper/reliable
>mini breaks down every day & he is too poor to do anything about it
>realizes that he is too fucking stupid to get himself out of this problem that he has created
>starts begging for money online to buy a """muscle""" car
>gets ecoboost mustang purchased with viewer money
>finally realizes that it isn't a muscle car
>goes & trades it in for a v8 mustang
>literally crashes the v8 mustang the first week he owns it because people with parkinsons turn out to not be very good drivers behind the wheel of powerful muscle cars

also jrgarage is some of the most autistic content i have ever watched, i feel personally offended that little queer with daddy's money has wasted 30 seconds of my time when i tried to watch his shit

>Regular car reviews
It's funny don't get me wrong, but dont expect to learn much. Mr. Regular definitely browses Veeky Forums, however

I have no idea how this guy is popular. Just a daily vlog about a guy showing off a car someone else built and a GTR he just bought.

Did he buy a massive number of subscribers and attract enough kids to ride his dick each month to hit critical mass?

^this

I'm just waiting for a Corvette vs GTR reference in one of his reviews at this point.

>jrgarage
dudes an absolute hack.

>rcr funny
You can learn alot more by just reading the Wikipedia of a car.

He doesn't. He's super reddit.
He's been asked if he does on livestream before, hadn't even heard of it.

He's so handsome

>car guys

stopped reading

That's exactly the kind of thing Mr. Regular would say if he actually did browse Veeky Forums

Looking at his subscribers it seems pretty clear something happened in December of 2015.

Content was trash as always and the growth in subs is pretty linear starting at that point.