/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/14/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RdQkKc5egIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chiaki!

What type game do you think it would be possible to defeat Chiaki on?

Huniepop

Anything luck based.

Dating Sims. Race her to Max Social Links on a Persona game.

Here's Monokuma.

tetris

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Wonder what these stamps say.

They say
Get ready for Junko in V3, stupid gaijin

t. nip

Actually, im pretty sure the last line says
U PU PU ~

Standard Monokuma quotes, as far as I can see. This one is saying "Wakuwaku no dokidoki da yo ne?", which translates roughly as "Your hearts are racing in excitement, right?".

Grades come out today so today might be my last day on Earth /drg/ so I'm signing off with favorite ship and favorite characters.

Thank you for the laughs and the ride. It was fun.

>wasted all my monokuma coins and didn't get a prize

I know that feel

>killing yourself in 2016 when there is so much interesting vidya to be played

Go out with a bang.

Apparently, Monokuma has a tongue now.

Good luck... Don't give up though, have some hope!

Check your collection, it should be there. Is the website slow for anyone else? Probably due to high traffic.

Yeah, it's really fucking slow. You have to wait for 20 or so seconds for your prize to appear.

Eh, I guess it's "Please kill someone, upupu" Not really sure about that.

Looks like it's a V3 + Gravity Rush wallpaper that's going to release in January.

Well, at least I've got Toko icon.

I don't remember, was there a Kokichi wallpaper in the previous thread? Anyway, here you go.

this desu, gravity rush 2 isn't out yet. or nier, or nioh.

Tokomaru happy ending!

Didn't you aready had one?

Well, as a prize.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

>voiced by nagito's va

>5

>voiced by munakata's va

>voiced by munakata's va

>voiced by Rantaro's VA

>voiced by amami's VA

what did they mean by this?

this

Amami is either a Hope enthusiast like Naegi, Komaeda and Munakata or he's going to be completely opposite of it because Kaiba was opposite of Yugi and Joey.

Is Shuichi simply lying about his position as a detective, being nothing more than a thug seeking his fifteen minutes of fame?

Is DuelingNetwork still down?

i think so

>spike site is shitting itself and eating up all the monocoins
Bravo.

Prizes will appear sooner or later. Just check your collection.

Yeah, but it's annoying it takes so long since i'm farming them.

Do you feel sorry for Junko, /drg/? She is basically hostage to her own talent.

She is a hostage to Kodaka's writing.

No
Because she isn't, she just never bothered to use it for good.

kek

I don't care about her just like you don't care about any character who isn't your waifu.

Why? I care about most of the DR characters. Even the ones I don't care about I still don't want to see hurt or not have a happy ending.

Feel bad for Celestia and i'll feel bad for Junko, ok?

I feel bad for all DR1 characters who died

After DR3, cannot help feeling sad about the DR1 cast are dead and even the survivours having to live with it.
Thank god Danganronpa doesn't deal with issues like emotional scaring or realism, amiright?

juzo sakakura is gay. he is a full homosexual. he's not bi. pls stop erasing his identity. bi headcanons are great but like??? don't say a canon gay character is bi??? Pls??

Idk when the whole "Amami is gonna molest/rape Kaede" ""joke"" started but it's weirding me out now. I mean, I don't think he'd do something like that to ANYONE. I really hope that it wont be a thing in the game either. It would be very disturbing.

Are we posting Tumblr now?

Eat some gyoza and calm down.

I'm sorry, but even Tumblr is on my side now! Just one more proof that Kaede's molestation and rape is not a joke, it's a fact!

yes

Got anything else besides Gyoza?

Sexualizing 15-year-olds IS gross, but is sexualizing 16 and 17-year-olds much better? Aren’t the sdr2s physically and mentally 16 in the NWP? maybe people should stop doing that too (yeah I know, like there’s any way to stop the kofuckers and hinatafuckers, or the chiaki fanboys).

>sexualizing fully-developed bodies is wrong

Nice, you may be one off those sweet trips, but still turned this into a good get! Good job!

Meanwhile, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I SAID EAT IT.

STOP IT, STOP IT I SAID.
We're no longer getting any pussy, don't you understand?

>physically 16 in the NWP
>physically

>will never bully saionji with bully-kun
>cornering and gang banging her after a good hide and seek match

NO, NOT THE FACE~!

But nothing have changed to me! Kaede will still be pushed into the locker and completely destroyed by the end of the game!

This is the only way Yasuhiro would undertand. Primitive, yet so efficient.

This countrygirl deserve bullying almost as much as Saionji, after all!

You're alvays welcome for bullying delivering though. The more, the merrier! I can teach the delicate ways to you, on live.

That's how a bully progresses. Through practice!

How pathetic, to yell for help after such a little bruise! Your teeth are intact, smile for me, Yasuhiro!

I hate to tell you this Rantarobro, but... you're the first victim
I know, i know, it's all the robot's fault. He promised to be the REAL MC and save us.

But that's wrong! Kaede will be the first victim to my assault! And we still can rape her together with my Kibobrother! Her real MC status only fueling my desire to molest her more!

You are really dedicated to your job bully-kun! Tell me, is it autism? What keeps you going?

As a Muslim woman I am VERY happy to finally have some representation in Danganronpa in the form of Angie. I hope she will do Allah very proud!

please let it be fake

We already have 6 Monokuma's, we don't need any more bombs

She'll bomb the whole V3 cast in chapter 5, don't worry Adiva.

It's the love for the necesary bullying delivering.

Where did you seek these results? Because I buly Saionji on /a/, /v/ and Veeky Forums, since she deserve her bullying all the time!

And the best part is, that there's much more than 658 times, since I lost a lot of date with the Archive Moe death, which made me lose a lot of bullypastas.

I did not remember any alusion to religion on the first two games.

And I don't understand, why these tumblrinas seek desperately for ""representation"" in games. As if they seek to be even more pathetic every day!

>there are infidels ITT
ALLAHU AKBAR

I've been watching you since the dawn of time, bully-kun, your ways of bullying admire me. Over the years it's only been improving, and i've even thought of beating it off to one of your pastas! fireden

youtu.be/RdQkKc5egIg