/svg/ Shadowverse General

Bloody Climax Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

28 cards left!
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Executed:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11888215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give be your best banner decks

1st

>thinking about what I'm going to do with my mid-range list
>realize I'm going to change four cards tops
Well... I hope I get cards for other classes, too, because shit won't change at all for Sword.

>people seriously bitching about exclusive illustrations
Literally the best and honest way to detect shitters and p2w whales. It's the best thing we could ever ask.

>play game
>lose
heh, explain THAT shadowbabies!

If I don't buy the one-time deal but say just regular 600 crystals, will the one-time deal still be there?

you really think people will keep playing oto into sage with everyone getting t6/7 board nukes?

Expect a lot of faggots buying them "because of the art"

omg wtf i'm going back to hearthstone and ygo now

this game a shit

Bloody Mary sugoi!

h-hear the dragon's roar

DEATH TO ELVES

I love it when you managed to get three PtP on the board.

>Just realized Cerberus is a 3/3 because of three heads
I'm retarded

>28 cards left!

At least update the OP properly, dude.

Can we appreciate good looking men in this game?
n-no homo

How do I become a meme master and make Earthrite Flame and Glass work?

Sword doesn't have much else in its kit, I'm probably switching to Dorothy and her ikemen aggro post RoB.

>p2w whales
There's nothing p2w about it, it's just card art. It's basically pay to cosmetics in a f2p game. What's wrong with that?

japs seem to think dorothy is really good, I wonder about it

Why does she look so happy?

I want to play with Mimi.

Urias is the only one worth admiring

everyone else just lacks PASSION

Urias is pretty handsome.

Any of you buying any of the new alt leader cards?

Also, is it 500 crystals for the first deck per craft, or the first purchase out of any of them?

No. (Yes)

I like how PtP is basically considered a Forestcraft card by the nips now.

>spellboostable 5/5 that refreshes your hand and spellboosts them at the same time
She'll screw over copies of herself and Dshift but think of it as an altered fate with a body

You mean like Veight right?

Those doggos would probably have fun torturing you user.

Lelouch and Urias are pretty handsome,
Rowen isn't too bad a looker aswell.

You really think I'm not talking about Otohimes and Sages?

I really hope we get new leaders after RoB's launch. Anne, Grea, Veight and Sarissa would be nice. Not sure which of the new cards would make a good Shadow leader though.

Drop her any turn between 4 and 6 and she's absurd because she spellboosts the whole hand 5 times which means free Emmylous, Gazers and Fate's hands on top of cutting 5 PP from the cost of her copies or destroyers and making winblast stupid.

They look so cute and small, how could they torture me?

Has it been confirmed we're getting new alt leaders? I would a moon bunny. And a non tittymonster for rune would be nice too.

I think it's just the first deck you buy.

I don't play sword, but as someone who is already used to having a crapton of aoe (necro), otohime is probably still going to be useful just because the 5-6pp aoe card has to be reserved for otohime or else she gets to occupy the board. Reserving aoe against floral fencer and just sword in general is asking for trouble.

How do PtP fags always have like two copies of the amulet in their last 10 cards? I'll fight a Runecraft who draws half their deck with cantrips and spells, plays Altered Fate down to 3 cards left in deck and THEN dumps 3 PtP on me. It's too low of a chance and stinks of RNG bias, like when they always get an Insight on Turn 1

Other times I'll be "piloting" the Forest PtP deck and almost always have to Altered Fate away another copy of Altered Fate and at least one PtP because my shit draw isn't generating enough shadows, shitsux

Veight x Urias doujins when?

Bruh, she spellboosts her own copies, so if you draw into a dorothy with a dorothy dumb shit happens.

What if your next 5 cards have no spellboosts?

Sorry, meant alt legendary card like Ancient Elf.

That sucks, that means I'd be spending 2100 crystals per 3 copies.

I meant copies in your hand when you drop her.

>opponent drops a huge Runeblade and evos it to ram it into something

(You). It started already.

You still got 5 cards from your discounted 5/5.

>otohime is probably still going to be useful just because the 5-6pp aoe card has to be reserved for otohime or else she gets to occupy the board
but that's basically your win con as sword, if you don't get to do that you're usually not going to win any games unless the opponent has no curve (or plays aggro where games end without oto)

control decks with lots of midgame removal have already given midsword a really bad time, including control shadow

Is it only ancient elf or does tia get alt card art too?
Would be nice if they just let you buy the art individually instead of having to buy the whole pack if you want unique art.

She banishes the hand though and doesn't draw hand size but just 5, and you usually have bighands if you're running a dshift deck.

Will still cost at least 4, she'll make that draw 2 cards and gazer and emmylou free but thati's it

Wouldn't let me upload with the subtitles, but you get the idea.

Those floating platform things that literally everyone had in the finale was stupid

I'm honestly impressed by the quality of their torture tools.
This is from that RoB anime rite? the one with the jewfro protag?

>complaining about unique art
>complaining about cosmetics being "p2w"
I don't think you know what p2w means. You can still get the regular card by crafting it.

I'm not sure why people think that mid-range Sword is going to die and Otohime be useless to be completely honest here. I wouldn't advice new players to craft the deck because there's a chance it dies for real but if you think about it Sword already win versus a lot of classes/decks with clears, the only real problem here is that dragon, which already has a good win-ratio versus Sword, is going to fuck shit up more easily.
>but that's basically your win con as sword
No, your win con as mid-range Sword is to have a board, if you have more fuel than your enemy can burn you still win the game, Otohime still helps with that.

Thank you Vania-chan!

I can't fucking wait for him.

Oh, that, yeah, shit sucks when that happens and I know that it will happen.
>waah, I have to pay 4 PP for my 5/5 that draws me a fresh hand and spellboosts on fanfare
You'll probably be in a position to play your whole hand next turn and drive her cost to 2~1.
You don't run her in fucking DShift.

>Cerberus practically disappeared in the later half of the show until the end
Why is this allowed?

>they thought it's safe after 3 siegfried

Only Ancient Elf. But you still get a regular Tia as part of the deal. Every other craft will probably get 1 alt legendary + 1 other regular legendary

Time for an important poll strawpoll.me/11888215

Same, hope his lines are good. Might be worth it to run him just for the appeal.

Is that real or is Cygame that fucking lazy?

>no albert
fuck off

a removed board is not a board and this doesn't just apply to oto but to sword's entire gameplan. people getting one sided board damage is something that will end badly for sword
haven just drops a lion on t5, evolves it, kills your entire board and trades with floral killing it and it doesn't even touch his own board like themis would. and for every oto he could theoretically play the haven player could theoretically play more removal

It's real. We better uninstall right now before it gets worse, bros.

>A0
>Level 90
Were you sandbagging or are you that bad?

Effort spent is paying off

back to hearthstone, i guess

I have 254 wins, not sandbagging, but not the best at card games either.

anyone could climb 2 months ago when everyone wasn't netdecking dshift, elana and sword

I'm level 100 in forestcraft and only just got into A1. How bad am I?

>all these entitled babies whining about unique card art
>calls them p2w when it's just cosmetics
I haven't even spent a single cent on the game yet and I see nothing wrong with this.
Someone explain this entitled western culture to me.

If you aren't running her in Dshift then she'll just get removed
She has zero sticking power and building around her spellboost ability means having more spells than anything

Lion costs 6 mana, and if he drops it on curve it means the Sword player has some sort of brain damage for not playing around it.

Stuff like the lion, empress, balanced forest lion, salamander and all the other stuff I can't remember right now hard-counter sword's whole game plan, sword needs either a absurd amount of CA or Otohime #4~#6 to survive with the whole "buff it with sage" gameplan.

if all you play is a single craft thats probably not that bad

They are demons they dont have to explain shit

>he didn't get 3 crafts to 100 before getting to A0
Are you so bad you don't even play arena?

>tfw lv 100 in forest, rune, and shadow
>still A1

Ranked anxiety is shit

Christmas crystal sale?

If sword plays around aoes it's already fucked.

>my 5/5 that I cast for basically free that also drew me a whole hand of stuff got killed
>SHOCK AND HORROR
You build around her using the otoge ikemen and free spell dudes, I know that the whole concept is foreign to you.

if you had le ranked anxiety you wouldn't be level 100 in three crafts

sounds like you're just shit

>>people seriously bitching about exclusive illustrations
I can detect you, does it bother you? Also try pulling ancient elf without getting those packs. Yeah, the probabilities aren't very good. People will use the exclusive ones mostly because they don't have any of the former. The outcome from Vials they'll get will also duplicated at best. This is not bad, I love it.

Sword cannot play around AoEs, it either commits to the board or dies as punching you in the dick is the only wincon it has.

Deathbrand is my wife

>Banish your hand
Why is rune's legendary banishes your hand, but altered fate discards it?

>Lelouch
who?

So you can't sub PtP as a alternate wincon in it.

I haven't spent a single cent in the game yet. And I don't plan on it either unless there's unique card art I might like.
You're just buttmad that other people have spending money. Why don't you quit now since you're so mad?

Siegfried.

Balance.

I won't deny that I am but I'm still not playing ranked anymore than I have to

Fearless banneret.

Is this banner ok?

devs realized that altered fate was a mistake

Why not? Didn't stop them when they made altered into purg on turn 7.

but why everyone calls him Lelouch?