>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2vlem1
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/landsdale/cars-vans-utes/nissan-r33-gts-t-skyline-1996/1113766382
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-yarra/cars-vans-utes/nissan-skyline-r34-gt-t-rb25-det-neo/1132060568
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/liverpool/cars-vans-utes/nissan-skyline-r34-turbo-long-rego/1131789184
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/underwood/cars-vans-utes/2002-vx-calais/1131821840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw didnt make it on the collage
I'll up my hekticity for you guys

i just need someone to hold my phone while i drop a skid

Just do it dude. Once you nail the first one it all makes sense

blackiceaggeddon

do redpilled aussie females exist?

ur new

:hsp:

no i changed my name.
i've been the douche for years, but people consfuse me with you because of falcons.
i posted this in 2012, had the falcon for almost 5 years

first rally dirt bank hump eh?

Pro tip get those bigger 8" LED lights from ebay they are unkillable

>mfw trying to rally on 18" rims with 245 low profile tyres
cornering grip was shit but straight line grip was suprisingly good

Feel like chucking the AT's from my jeep on my dunnydoor for shits and giggles
Oh noice

>XLC 360
Just incase you delete it. Getz numberplate forever saved for prosperity.

Alright lads, I'll do it. I'll take the plunge. If I don't pull some average looking ricer chick at Downshift I'll sign up to something.

Would there be any sense in listing interests in such a thing or would I be better off assembling the most normie looking pics of myself in fun looking scenarios?

Fresh as fuck, m8.

>do redpilled aussie females exist?
The religious ones seem to be your best bet. One of my mate's sister's friends is a more devout Christian and she goes off when anything about gays comes up on the news.

>accidentally sucked a dudes dick in a nightclub toilet once
>Ignored him afterwards and he eventually stopped bugging me
>Get a message today from him on FB
>Dont dare open it in case he sees
Should I just block him or what?

>The religious ones seem to be your best bet
Really? Every time i went off about anything remotely right wing they clammed up and said how much they loved gays, muzzies and shit.

Guess your in a different state? NSW Hillsong where fucking mental.

Never went to church just grew up with some of them because neighbors and similar age

>>accidentally
???????????

I was drunk and curious. All there is to say.

>accidentally sucked a dick

Everyone knows it already.
>Red front bumper and front side panels
>One crystal headlight
Sore thumb, that damned thing.
Won't be surprised if it burns in its own death.

Dont forget the sidepipe

more like chrunk and fabulous

fuck off to

ya closet furry
How the fuck?

>Trips over a random dudebro in the mens bathroom
>somehow falls on a fully erect penis multiple times
wut
>Won't be surprised if it burns in its own death.
Lol Veeky Forums on fire tonight i picked a good time to come back here have a dunnydoor

QLD, m8. Home of Pauline Hanson. Someday I'll unite the bogan tribes and lead my army of true blue Aussies through Sydney, Canberra, all the way to Melbourne.

We'll stop the lefties, cunt. In the name of Ned Kelly, Tone, and all the other Aussie greats. Rolf Harris and that Wolf Creek cunt.

I didnt go out expecting to suck a dick, it just happened you know.

But how do I tell the guy that I'm not gay despite deepthroating him?

>QLD
shame you cunts literally are more fucked than NSW now that the mines have flopped and even tradies cant get work

every 2nd car i see here is from QLD lol

i wonder how long it will be until Queerslanders get enriched?

I havent been back in like 2 years i wonder how much has changed

Accidentally would be if you tripped over and one went into your mouth. What you did was choose to do it because you wanted to do it and now you regret it.

You saw his damned machine, just a shame you missed his maccas tray skiing.

I don't regret it though. It was a thing that happened and I accept that. Just how do I keep the fag away?

more like dick happens

idk say your bi?

Seems pretty fucking gay bro

dailymotion.com/video/x2vlem1
fucking jewtube deleted this masterpiece
wat

uh block all ways he can contact you

>i wonder how long it will be until Queerslanders get enriched?
There's a nest of wetsuits in Moorooka, Sudanese or Somali. But they dare not step out.

We've got plenty of Asians but plenty of them are being converted. Saw a young Chinaman in a Chevy-badged Commodore a few weeks back. More than anything else the city and universities crawl with latte-sipping lefties and nu-males. It's good fun riling up the cunts recruiting for the SA.

>Chev badges
AUSREEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's also some cunt around with this plasticked up VY. Replica HSV front bumper, cowl induction bonnet. It's ricey as shit but I can appreciate it for what it is, and some part of me takes satisfaction in knowing that car culture lives on in cunts my age.

He's a discord meme, sidepiped his mum's Getz and crashed it into a tree while rallying and blamed it on not having ABS. Fixed it with red Getz panels.

yeah im seeing alot of young cunts on their red p's with their mock SS's on their fully sick SV6 or VT

lol im too oldfag recluse for discord

I can see the appeal. It's a handsome shitbox. Certainly considering one once I'm off my P's, though I've got all sorts of dumbass ideas for swaps and projects in mind too.

Before everyone else showed up, he was racing up and down the Old Mt Barker Road.
He pulled in a couple times, once to try Maccas Tray Skiing. He stalled it trying to do it around a corner of the carpark. We swear his transmission was going to kill. He also did a couple handbrakies on the dirt, though poorly.

yo anyone got an opionion on this?

doesnt seem trashed to shit and seems semi alright

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/landsdale/cars-vans-utes/nissan-r33-gts-t-skyline-1996/1113766382

doubt ill buy it as its at the other end of the country but any opionion would be good for future reference when one pops up locally.

He's not a meme.
He's a certified fuckwit trashing a small city commuter on and offroad.

Trying to work out if he was the one who got the 130km in 80 zone fine from the meet or whether it was someone trying to shitter on the meet.

i always liked the look of them.
i was pretty impressed they can fit 9" front and rear without too many problems just had to fold the front guards in a bit get rid of the lip

they also corner and grip like nothing else ive ever driven pretty crazy considering they weight upwards of 1.7tonne and mines closer to 1800kg with my fat ass and all the shit in the boot

fucking aus magic i tell you its glued to the goddamn road and so low it scrapes the mudflaps and headers and inner fender guards yet never bottoms out

looks way better than mine did

Be very careful though

yeah ive been looking at the r33s and most around me locally look so shit,
have you got any things to look out for when you look at an ad or go to look at a car that often gets thrashed? (in this case an r33)

cheers man

>have you got any things to look out for when you look at an ad or go to look at a car that often gets thrashed? (in this case an r33)
Yes gearbox syncros as yours was the same year mine was

Check Reverse and 1st dont grind then 3rd and 5th i think from memory.

Seems like a pretty clean car, unusual front end and its cheap for low k's

i'd say go for it but be fucking careful the gearbox is always the weak point on these

i would pick it up if i wasnt so far away from it haha,

the ad said it had an aftermarket front bar from memory

cheers man thanks heaps, is that an issue with all skylines or is it just a 33 thing?

seemed to be a series 1 r33 thing as the series 2 had a 6 speed that wasnt as temperamental

mine had the exact same k's on it

If you do get it crank the boost.

Also Hicas is fucking weird as fuck but you'll get used to it.

i didnt even realise that the s2 had a 6 speed, thats pretty cool.

i only really like the look of the s2 r33 with the front end and the rear grille and all the other asthetic interior shit so the gearbox shouldnt be too bad,

did yours have any of those problems that youve mentioned?

>did yours have any of those problems that youve mentioned?
You betcha

same price too so as i said be VERY careful

i think it had nismo coil overs though

only thing i'd change are those shit looking rims they are god aweful

i think they can fit around 10" front and rear no problem my guards scrubbed so roll the inner fender lip at the top

yeah some work ek9s would look prime on that car, if only i had the money for a set haha,

yeah thanks mate i will be very careful when i eventually find one that isnt a victim to drifting and burnouts like so many others

>the gearbox is always the weak point on these
You'd be a lot more tollerable if you weren't out there giving laymen incorrect advice.

>implying syncros cant wear out on a car that gets hooned 24/7 since its build date
Really?

It would be like saying AU's aint fuck ugly or Indian males dont own Camry's

I read up on this shit im not pulling it out of my ass mate
Well easy way to tell is if the rear tyres are shagged

Skidding isnt necessarily bad if its an auto but manual welp you get the idea.

ask him how long ago he got the clutch done.

Seems pretty clean although those stockies trouble me

>implying syncros cant wear out on a car that gets hooned 24/7 since its build date
That's not what I implied at all you literal shitposting shitlord.
By your redundant logic; the gearbox is always the weak point on every single car

i doubt the seller would keep skid tyres on a car theyre trying to sell especially if theure trying to market it as 'clean' but yeah that a good one to look out for, the clutch is also i thing i didnt consider.

To the skyline bloke why not look at a r34 or r33 thats already had some work done to it?

Something relatively clean that isnt a hatched job like this

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-yarra/cars-vans-utes/nissan-skyline-r34-gt-t-rb25-det-neo/1132060568

You'll end up spending way more than what you paid for the car modding it if you get a stock-ish one anyway and that R34 would easily spank every falcadore turbo barra ls

w/e

Yeah i mean he would have kept some papaerwork surely.

If you get lucky and its clean get it because these cars are only going to go WAY up in value because in 5-10 years america will start importing them by the bucketload because of the 25 year rule they ill be able to get the R33 and eventually R34 as well

yeah that looks real nice, too bad i have i cant afford it haha. my max would be roughly 10k yeah true,

would the us market influence the prices here in australia? surley it would only be an issue if you wanted to import from japan since there are people from the us willing to pay a lot more.

Alternatively if you need a daily get a SS/Calais VX as they are cheap as fuck and nobody wants them and they will most likely go up in value if kept relatively unmolested and theres a huge glut of them right now as all the boomers and p platers scramble for the last of the new dunnydoors as they trade up and the old vx sits in the garage.

can get a mint 01-02 vx calais or ss auto for around 3-5k as a daily for skids.

i'd avoid the manuals if i was you

You bet your ass it would

Most likely only import prices as first then as people here realize how much their r32 and r33 r34's are worth their price will jump WAY the fuck up.

R32 GTR's are worth a fuckload and they where considered the crap one because the engine was only a 2.0l

anyone else starting to warm up to r34's?

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/liverpool/cars-vans-utes/nissan-skyline-r34-turbo-long-rego/1131789184

i calais is simmilar to a statesman isnt it a bit? like the model up from a statesman? im most likley wrong but ive driven my dads statesman and that feels quite sluggish and boaty in a way even with the ls1 in it. probably not particulary fair to say that since i drove his wrx from time to time before he sold it

thats interesting, kinda like a trickle effect on the prices. itl be interesting to see in the next few years when the prices rise if people still drift them as much as they do now.

No the Calais is essentially a SS in all but name only.

It only came in Auto but i got mine tuned and it GOES

Satesman are a completely different beast longer wheelbase chassis and all different suspension.

If your serious about getting a Calais get the Series 1 from 2001 onwards it has LSD standard i dont think the earlier ones did even on the V8

Series 2 are good as well

Get it mafless tuned and it will fucking go mine dynod 300rwhp with just a full 2.5" xforce and generic mild tubular headers.

Stay away from the SS and HSV as they are all skidded to fuck.

I'd recommend get something thats been grannied its entire life and has low k's at least below 250k

>be australian
>drive to work
>pass 3 cameras and highway patrol
>billboard tells you if you drive 1kph over youre a murderer

Ooops forgot to say the VX1 Calais with the FE2 is literally a Auto SS with all the bells and whistles from the HSV Senator and Statesman
>Climate control
>3 tier dash with super sekrit copper digital speedo and temp readout
>Nicer interior that doesnt look like a busways benchseat
it shits over the SS but dont tell anyone and the factory FE2 LS1's are getting pretty rare especially stock its the one i'd get if i was you.

They have that sleeper factor

>>be australian
>>drive to work
>Australian
>Work
Does not compute Error 457: Visa not detected cannot pay $3.50 per hour

ah okay cheers for filling me in on that. do they handle well?

yeah i went to have a look at a reposessed maloo a few weeks back which had been run into a gutter destroying the suspension components. i would have got that if it wasnt fucked but a calais seems like a viable option

>shave
>beard still visible
who else here /wogsubhumanrace/?

I fucking REEEEE every time I see a commodore with one of those ugly as fuck pontiac gto bumpers.

Holy shit theyre so fucking ugly.

>do they handle well?
FE2 or stock?

FE2 yes they hold up fairly well but the shocks are all but cacktus if they 15 odd years old.

i put monroe GT front and back in mine and it handles great.

Needs ALOT of grip up front though 255 on 9" isnt enough enough and anything wider will foul on the lower part of the coilover/strut tower and cant go wider offset because the wheel would stick out from the guard and you'd need to get it professionaly widened

Rear i think they can find 10" no worries with some rolling

i got 255 all round and its great i'd actually recommend going 255 or wider square fitment because when i get 235 and 255 it railroaded like a boat.

Corners nice and flat with square fitment and doesnt really break traction unless you want it too.

First mod you should do if you get one is BIG brakes

i only went slotted rotors and better pads but i regret not going for bigger 4 pistons but they are fuckoff expensive

>Shaving
numale detected

is 300rwhp pushing the limits of it? you said it had the ls1 in it didnt you?

if so does the fuel economy stack up to that of a statesman?

sorry honey but thats wrong xo

all those beards are trimmed or well kempt, mine is disgusting and unruly, I want people to think Im on meth and homeless so that they dont speak to me

Fuel economy is just as crap the ls1 with a cam can get 300-400rwhp easy but anything beyond that is built gearbox and ls3+ or forced induction territory.

Cam and heads for a ls might get mid-high 200s and costs about couple of thou in parts alone.

I recommend getting a r33 gtst as a Hoon car and a Calais as a daily.

Or get a ba xr6t only downside more expensive and dont corner as well and the 4sp Auto is dogshit

thats alright lad
people wouldn't want to talk to you anyway :^)

Beat me to it.
Hate to tell you mate, it's not the unkempt beard turning people away

yeah i just looked it up damn thats awesome, theyre like 3-4k wtf thats so cheap. might get that as a daily get get a 32 and hoon it as theyre more in my price range

Get a mafless tune and catback for a grand or so easy 300rwhp.

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/underwood/cars-vans-utes/2002-vx-calais/1131821840

this doesnt disclose if it has a v6 or an ls1 but can you tell just by looking at it?

holy shit my main concern was not trying to buy a car that had been beaten to shit and then expect it to be reliable when i daily drive it. these are very bang for buck. thanks heaps man

Is it my gross facial scarring? I also shower once, maybe twice a week, do you think it's that too?

That's a v6.

Get a ls1 for around 4k or less

really wish i could meet up with a brisbane lad so he can teach me the proper way around an engine and so we can fly on the freeway whilst listening to fun loving spirit

i don't meet strangers from the internet though lol

yeah okay, that seems pretty fair, what the insurance like on these? nothing like a skyline i hope haha

Well my Calais is 1400 a year with all options and extras with aami who I recommend.

I was with nrma and they where horrid and more expensive and wouldn't pay up until I got them to cough up.

Budget seemed ok but I never used them for towing or claims like the other two but they are cheap.

Run a ss and Calais trough their online qouta comparison thingos

thats still a couple of hundred less than it is for an r33, its a shame justcar is shutting down i was gonna go for them but now it seems itl have to be one of their partners or someone else

Try budget or maybe shannons

yeah shannons is what they said to go with as they are a parter under their larger company. apparently they wont insure you unless you have a clean record if youre under 21

>tfw stuck on the shitter

Noice but
>not having mortein in reach from the dunny

Noice but
>Not sticking a ciggy lighter on the can with an elastic band for emergency 'kill it with fire' purposes.

Noice but
I'm on yhe shitter again and yhis is getting out of hanf

Man that sounds like shit,
You've been there for a bit
But now you know how falcunt feels
When he was feeding that au falcoon, for reals

Making cenno chuck 20k down the dunny
If it wasn't my money it'd be pretty funny
And now the cunt's gonna laugh it off
And buy a pocketpussy so he can jerk it off

"Mate can you let the virgin thing go already?"
Mate, can you just plow some abo hooker already?
I'm sure she'd dig the commodore though
Only female your car can attract, no?

That's weird I also think they where very expensive.
Lol check out butt/o/fingers ova ere I approve.

We need a backing track and we are good I saved it other two btw I'm a fan m8

excels r gud
prove me wrong

Shannons are unbelievably expensive. I ended up with them though since no other company could find the model of my car and said it didn't exist. At least Shannons actually knows shit about classic cars.

>terrible handling
>terrible acceleration
>terrible design
>really terrible acceleration (even an old pulsar could rek it)
>every one around is flogged to shit

the excel meme is a terrible meme

>Shannons are unbelievably expensive
what car and how much?

t. ura boomer
this and only this

excels are CRAP

Plenty of redpilled aussie females. Wont find em in the capital cities though

well thats fucking ironic since i live in the country and only run into bluepilled bogans

Theyre not great cars though- the VY and VZ are much better - fixed a lot of build quality/design problems

who /fsae/ today