Overrated memetaxed shitboxes

NSX

a fucking v6

that is the most ricer shit ive ever seen

civic

V12 is a sure cut above ricer

youtube.com/watch?v=X-Vcx3zRE-0

Skyline

Very tough choice. I think I would take an r32 or r34 over a Supra though. I like the styling better.

>>>
Smokey: World Wide Criminal lmao

C10>C110>BLRA>ALSI>S50>>>>R31>R30>A60>R32>R33>R34>>>>>A40>C210>A80>>>>>V36>V35>A70

autism

Tough to say. I love the Skidline's sound and AWD capability, but the Poop's got something to it that draws me in (as long as the original 5-spoke wheels are replaced)

I dunno if Nee-sans are unreliable while stock-ish, though I read that the Yota is dependable even when modified, so that's a plus

Bottom line: if I can get the Skyline converted to proper-hand-drive, and the engine bored out to eliminate the harmonics issue that the RB26 is said to have at high revs, then I might just take it. Otherwise, I'd go with Soopra, which is just perfect for my Wangan-tier high-speed thirst

FD

In case you're curious that's not the actual Top Secret Supra. It's a shitty remake from some shop in California. The real TS Supra has an SUV's V12.

4-door R33 GT-R for me, thanks

if you nippon fanboys are interested in an opinion from an outsider
i am a bmw fanboy (in general i think europe > nippon > burger in terms of cars)

I prefer the Skyline

Strongly prefer Supra's looks.

Wut. Isn't it a v12 from a toyota century?

Ya, I know that's not Smokey's golden rocket, m4,3088693800637674435185871330387^3, I thought it was more a homage, or their rendition tho

And the V12 is actually from the Toyota Century limo, the only Nipponese V12 so far ;_;

Nigga had to go so far as to put the radiator on the trunk because of lack of space, you can see the air exhausts in pic related

Skyline by the narrowest of margins

Sukairain

that diffuser and spoiler combo looks surprisingly good desu

r33

The one that turns

r33 and i'm not gonna fuck around i'm gonna wrap it up with anime butts

YONMERI

That's smug as fuck

>cool guy supra
>scumbag skyline
I'll take the supra

> i'd rather have an engine in the front than in the proper location

lurk moar, that bodykit is functional and designed in a wind tunnel for his 300+ blasts.

it's also full carbon fiber.

Z32

Retard

go crash your micra you fool

I drive an Acura, don't have a Nissan. You're just a fucking retard.

Why is Veeky Forums so damn autistic about V6 engines?

Skyline. Supra is ugly.

Supra for me, skylines are cool too.

The best would be a 2JZ in a R32 with ATTESA ET-S.

But stock vs stock Il take the superior engine with RWD thanks.

Disregarding the cost, I'd never be able to decide between those two. 50/50 all the way.

If I had 50k to put into a car right now, I'd probably be losing my shit trying to make the decision.

Skyline R31-34
Poopra is a dragcar/grand tourer and cant race for shit

hmm, why does a board dedicated to the discussion of automotive engineering hate an inferior engine design? hmm i wonder why

>33
>not 32 or 34
Why

>choosing a supra
kek

l6 is the inferior layout m8

>Not knowing about the Top Secret Supra
w e w l a d

>I6
>inferior

nice b8 m8

>thinking i care about a riced out shitbox

I6 is pretty awful compared to a V6 or a flat 6

I6 is literally the god engine, v6 is pure trash and there like 2 porsche flat 6s that are good. not sure if bait but 2/10 for making me reply

>I6
>inferior
objectively yes
sorry your feelings arent facts

>I6 is literally the god engine
why? because a car you like has one? i dont see forumla 1 or indy car using l6, or any manufacturer worth a shit in racing using them either. fucking idiot stop posting 1/10 bait

What.

No... NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PLZ NO TOYOTA CR-Z

WE WANT HOT HATCHES NOT KEK HATCHES

yep! over both

are you fucking stupid you braindead fuck? A two second search would tell you why the I6 is superior, it is perfectly balanced meaning it can rev to the moon and each power stroke allows the piston to push its full range of motion on each stroke. Jesus christ kill yourself you worthless garbage

We've had the inline 6 Through the 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and Seventies.

So, FUCK YOU

thinking i care about a riced out shitbox
>thinking the Top Secret Supra is a shitbox

Look at him, look at him and laugh.

Shoop a V8 please

V8 is SHIT. in (((current year))) even stupid forced induction V6 beat the shit out of V8

flat 6 is better

its also perfectly balanced and isnt the length of a football field

V6 is better purely for packaging

inline 6 is shit

Lol

Skyline. The Supra is an ugly car imo, I never understood the appeal. I'd rather have a boxy pigfat AWD GT car than a pigfat RWD jellybean

haha try changing a headgasket on a flat6 u dumbfuck

Except you know, a forced induction V8.

v8 god tier everything just feels right

you wouldn't know until you've owned them all

It works in a stock NSX compared to a stock Skyline GT-R, Supra, etc. because the NSX is all about handling, weight, and its distribution.

With exception to the NSX, the atmo V6 is relegated to "executive" commuters like Accords or Aurions, for the cubicle worker who feels nervous about leasing a 3 Series or A3 but doesn't want to be some 4cyl pleb in a Civic.

or a timing belt

flat6 a trash

haha maintenance doesnt make it any worse

keep grasping
inline 6 is shit

american V8s are awful tho

JDM is crap, to hell with the weebs.

RX-7

Skyline.

>american V8s are awful tho
but that's wrong

the whole point of the supra's appeal is the fact it's a slightly ugly but not offputtingly so like the 300zx car that looks mean as fuck and can make stupid power

>he thinks 34 is different from 33