Is there anything moraly wrong with prostitution?Either the selling of or the purchase?

Is there anything moraly wrong with prostitution?Either the selling of or the purchase?

Its a monetised coping mechanism

there some ugly ass prozzies mate

nothing wrong with it, you pay for sex in different ways, might as well be direct about it.

Morally? Yes.

If it is immoral to cause harm to others, and harm can be monetary, and it costs money to treat your syphilis, then you are harming taxpayers.

Would you trust someone who has screwed thousands of people to be disease free?

thats why you wear a condom, also working girls in my country get tested regularly, you got to remember that there pussy is what pays the bills, getting it all diseased and shit isnt a good business practice.

Provided the girls are self-organizing and self-employed then no, there's nothing wrong with it. It becomes morally wrong only when you introduce a pimp or a madame.

prostitutes in australia are intensively tested for stis, in fact visiting one is statistically safer than a casual sex encounter.
in fact they will even perform a penis inspection prior to service and reject men with suspect members

No, the prostitutes are in control and while they would not have had sex without being paid this does not necessarily mean they were traumatized by it. Comparisons with rape are misguided.

All women are prostitutes. Prostitution is more rational and organized than women play.

Far right and second from the left aren't bad.

Yes.

You should avoid having sex for the sole sake of pleasure, since it makes you weaker for pleasure.
Remember: Ethics is a guide to the good life. What makes you worse can be considered wrong.

And this is not a Christian only thing. Most sages had a similar perception of pleasure.

Taoism:
>The precept against sexual misconduct is: If a sexual conduct happens, but it is not between a man and a woman who are married to each other, it is a Sexual Misconduct.

Stoicism:
>Men who are not wantons or immoral are bound to consider sexual intercourse justified only when it occurs in marriage and is indulged in for the purpose of begetting children, since that is lawful, but unjust and unlawful when it is mere pleasure-seeking, even in marriage. - Musonius Rufus

Epicureanism:
>Sexual intercourse never helped anyone, and one must be satisfied if it has not harmed. - Epicurus

Shimazu Code of Ethics (unlike the Bushido this was actually followed by great Samurai, who were unusually successful):
>Pleasures and pain pass with time without leaving a trace, The only thing that remains is a good name and it is of this that you should think.
(to be fair, not totally related)

Miyamoto Musashi's Code of Ethics:
>Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
>Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.

This. You pay for vaginal access one way or another.

Nonsense.
There is a huge difference between mentally ill women commoditizing their promiscuity and the system of mutual exchange between a husband and wife.

>morality

TOP SPOOK LAD
O
P

S
P
O
O
K

L
A
D

>mutual exchange

>Men who are not wantons or immoral are bound to consider sexual intercourse justified only when it occurs in marriage and is indulged in for the purpose of begetting children, since that is lawful, but unjust and unlawful when it is mere pleasure-seeking, even in marriage. - Musonius Rufus

Its pretty hard to conceive at times, you need to go at it multiple times, sometimes per day to ensure pregnancy, but then there are jackpots or hyper fertile teens who hit preggo in the first attempt. But still enjoying the process is not something inherently wrong.

It is all about why you are doing it.

>Penis inspection

I failed one in high school. Worst 4 years of my life afterwards.

To stick my dick in pussy, there is no other reason initially.

No, but moralfags will argue that it is, and somehow inherently different from the longer term prostitutional relationship women and men have through relationships where the man provides more resources than the woman.

And ironically it is usually traditionalists who would argue against it, failing to note that it was only very recently that whore houses and prostitution began to get such a stigma and become illegal here in the west.

Actually I learned in history that Samurais were given prostitutes and lived a very cush life, because they knew they could die soon. Look up "ukiyo" or floating worlds

What's the point of prostitution? Women prostituting themselves aren't living like queens. They aren't thriving on the laurels of the adult industry. They sell their bodies, live check by check; but when confronted with alternatives we hear "Well what else could I do" or often, "It was the only thing available to me". Then why aren't other women doing it if it's so fulfilling? It's a low-tier bait job. Shows and reinforces all women are good for is having sex. Doesn't require any intellectual capacity besides learning the periphery of sexual diseases. And most prostitutes don't represent the niche or ten percenters who have wealthy clients and are extremely successful.

You have to be older than 18 to post here.

Not an argument.

Some prostitutes live very well, not all prostitution is the seedy low end street whoring. If you're attractive and charismatic rich men pay top dollar.

And that said, even if prostitution was basically a McJob, it should be up to the woman if she wants to work it. It's not like mostly anyone working a degrading and shitty minimum wage job feels like it's the most fulfilling thing they could be doing.

There were all kinds of samurai.
Prostitution was outlawed in Satsuma.

Explaining better:
Japan was not that unified. Satsuma was a semi independent state and was ruled by the Shimazu, who had this code of ethics.

Their samurai were very successful.

>Far right and second from the left aren't bad.

Interesting. I would have picked the two in the middle. No accounting for taste, I guess.

Prostitution is immoral because it's usury

I usury don't go to prostitutes.

I'd fuck the chick with the peace sign and the blonde to the left and the milf to the right. Giggady Giggady who gives a shit as long as it's all consenting adults.

It's morality is more a cultural thing than a universall one. So no, prostitution per se is not amoral.

Bonus: insecure, hipocrite cunts who don't know or/and can't handle their sexuality will say that it is amoral.