Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Miscellaneous fun
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0KIUD1Abg8
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Is-Anet-SJW
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Futanari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Rats and people who play them. You're fucking pathetic. Go buy a rope and hang yourself. Best investment you'll ever make.

xth for rats #1

Give 1(ONE) reason shouldn't abandon my revenant for a guardian

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds.

you wouldn't dare harm them

God damn I wish I could.

>tfw no Canthan gf

>tfw cunnyposting was better

it's still good in pvp

>Play a fictional character
>Someone wants us to kill ourselves over a video game

lol user i have multiple races and profession and I love all of them equally

you're that edgy shitposter that posts the "barrels.jpg" pic right? the one with the SE armor? you're as dense as him

>tfw no norn mommy

There's only 2 active Veeky Forums guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP.
Please don't troll new players with that bloated list, that info is almost completely false or misleading, and I see you are now trying to convince people that it's not.

You're also contradicting yourself by posting FUN and HOPE. It's pretty obvious you're trolling, but it's gotten old.

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just sick and tired of trying to talk about the fucking game in these threads and all I see is these cringy Asura and Charr furry faggots go on and on about how much they're fucking LOVE their characters and all they want to do is fuck tiny child sized monsters or fuck bipedal cats. Fuck them and fuck you for defending them

fluff

y cunny

Talk about the game then? Stop giving people free replies

I've never pvp'd in GW2 and was wondering if is a viable leveling method compared to doing map completion and is it difficult to get into if doing it alone?

lol

If you want tomes of knowledge then WvW is faster

>i need a safe space
>only talk about what I want!
please, just talk then, the same people that talk about charr/asura can talk about the game and you may never realize it since we're user

We're not going to hold your hand. Talk about what you want to talk about first and then we'll see because being a rude little shit ain't getting you nothing here, either. You're just another shitposter.

Thanks, the first few games I'm sure will be a horrifying experience for me, but practice makes perfect.

>trying to talk about the fucking game
>in Veeky Forums the horny little bro of /v/
>I WANT OTHERS TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME FOR ME >:( KILL AND BURN YOURSELVES ALIVE FOR PLAYING _______ I WOULD STOMP ON YOUR BALLS!!!!!!!!
what you want help with anyways? all generals post their favorite game related pics and have favorited races user

I just want to shitpost, nothing else

Just go Edge of the Mists

It's basically WvW but more PvE oriented.

You'll get loads of XP and all you have to do is follow a massive zerg blob.

There's usually leaders with a big and obvious commander tag for you to follow just be sure to hit enemies to get credit. Always watch out for straggling behind because high level players like to pick off weaklings

just leave and go browse reddit

How

Fucking

New

Again thanks, I have two 80's and just don't want to do the same old grind on my Engi that I did with the other two. I've always had interest in PvP'ing but hesitated because I'm not in a guild and none of my friends play this game anymore.

Yeah world completion makes me want to kill myself. I've done it one too many times.

I prefer using my tomes and crafting for easy fast levels.

You can get about 8-11 levels if you use an experience booster consumable for maxing a crafting profession.

One thing I like to do if I don't have enough tomes is to craft the rest of my levels.

I've gotten from lvl 50 straight to 80 from maxing: cooking, artificing, and jewelcrafting

> no login server

Is everything going down?

this is the same guy complaining about because he needs a hugbox, the retardation adds up

Quick someone post 250 pictures to sabotage jugg his autism

Happy Futa Friday, everyone.

:3

post wurmdottirs

youtube.com/watch?v=x0KIUD1Abg8

FUTA FRIDAY :D

>futa friday
>not fluffy friday

I'm ok with fluffy futa friday tho

yes

*notices Kala's bulge*

OwO what's this ??

:D

No images of her at work. Give me a couple hours.

all fridays are known as futa fridays now

futa :D

At least the other degenerate images are related to GW2, but this one is just flat out Smite. What the fuck?

:D

Sylvari are the only race that don't shitpost.

Thank fucking god.

Get fucked norn poster

b8

back to cunnyposting then

Because they burned out on forced memes early. Charr and Norn and Rats are easily tied into furries/bara/futa/lolis, so any shitposting related to those can easily be used here too.

There's not too many plantfuckers, so there's less material to endlessly memepost about.

when your dottir's wurm is so big that it's almost a nuisance

I need the full version!

Should I make my heavy class a femcharr?

futaaaaaaaa

Make it femnorn, the VA is hella epic!

The VA sounds like a smoker tranny no thanks

Also stop talking about futa norn before Drosera starts posting about them

didn't know cows are epic

Snowball game is still fun, glad they didnt remove it like lunatic inquisition

How many gifts do you get in a match?

I started playing again

What's there to do in the game nowadays, except smelling charr paws?

Will HoT go off 50% again this month?

:DDD

You could try killing yourself, for one.

looks like 5 per match

Damn..Seems fun but I'd probably rather farm the Bell Choir for gifts instead.

making sure kala showers twice a day so she isn't stinky and smelly!

It is! you should try it out for sure. Just for fun, because matches do take pretty long so it's not efficient at all for farming.

I think you get less boxes for losing too lel.

Which of you cumballs posted this kek

forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Is-Anet-SJW

>bait big enough to make old hag Gayle triggered
BA S E D

holy shit, what a master mind. Trolling like it's 2010

The fuck is wrong with my chat bubbles?

>tfw the thicc Female Norn body type will always be NPC exclusive and Anet won't let you use it

Why even live?

that instance has a lot of issues

>Tfw your friend thinks you have lewd intentions for the all female asura wintersday slumber jamboree event

Oh well I guess I'll just do more of the same for wintersday

To be fair they have watered the norn down so hard and those elites are so underwhelming that even fucking Anet forgets that Norn can do that. Only the event writers seem to remember.

One of the pact leaders in VB hulks out into bear mode and rips up Mordrem, but Eir Stegalkin decides to try and fist-fight one in her normal form instead and dies like a bitch.

They're just big humans now.

I had the issue even outside the instance. Really hope a restart fixes this. I do not want to have to re-install the client.

kala giving vae a foot job under the table at Christmas dinner

Anet remembers, there just aren't many norn in the story surprisingly, but they might soon with this Braham shit. We've seen the main norn stay as they are because Anet's lazy about models. In the case of Eir, I'd rather see her fight as we've seen her in her iconic form.

Either way it's not really an excuse for not making your own connection with your skills, hence "how fucking new". Fair my butt, user.

>tfw no coarse futanorn boarcunny

Fractal T4s
and uh
fractal T4s.

Is it still futa if they don't have a cunny?
Is this a futa?

Your dye combos are trash.

but is it a futa user????

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Futanari

You tell me.

his dyes are fucking perfect

I got a new computer and haven't played this game in around a year or so.

Should I bother downloading it, or are things just dead? I remember it was pretty empty the last time I played.

They're really not. They are extremely gaudy and in very poor taste.

>(user was infracted for this post)

lol

lel

Does anyone here like femcharr . . . . . .

yea

no

no i love them

delete this