Remember when cars were an artform?

No, but I do remember when contrarian asshats insisted everything made yesterday was better than today just because they hate themselves.

>remember when cars were an artform?

Not personally, but I like the result

Now THIS is art!

>implications of the inherent superiority of old cars: 0

Get out of your own ass

le cock

This car will never be a meme fuck off

>remember when cars were an artform

The implication is that they are no longer an artform. The truth is that they were never an "artform", and people are just being pretentious nostalgia fags. You can't even identify explicit, dictionary meaning of a simple sentence.

Eat shit.

Go away! This is art.

ettore bugatti had vision when designing cars, and the car being more form than function was ultimately what doomed that sort of car.
Still beautiful to look at.

>C28 aero
MUH DICK

While I love "Aerodyne" Voisins, I also appreciate the more square C20. Looks menacing as fuck.

Artform can be positive or negative depending on how you like your cars. If you enjoy purely performance and driving, why would you want you want your car to be an artform? That's a shitty use of a car.

You fucking retard.

damn nigger why do you hate art so much

Sauce of pic

What's the consensus on modern interpretations of classic shapes, like the Devaux?

Of course I do OP, that time was only a couple of months ago.

Yeah, me neither

Kill it with fire

the right way to do it is get a few inspiring lines and then expand on it, like the alfa's. straight out cloning, like the Devaux, is bad and boring

>tfw the new mx5 is a work of art