One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Bandai hates Christmas edition

Last chapter: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Dec 7-25: Colo Batch- Ace, Coby, Hawkins, Ben Beckman, Lucky Rux
>2 day returning fortnights coming soon:
>21st-23rd Afro Luffy
>23rd-25th Brook
>25th-27th Okama
>27th-29th Franky
>29th-31st Wedding Nami
>CYO Turtle Times
>2x skill up on Jan 2nd, lasts for a week
- Fortnights -
>Dec 6-13 :Morgan and Breed
>Dec 13-20: Smoker and Young Arlong
>Dec 20-27: Alvida and Tom Workers
>Dec 27-Jan 4 : CobiMepppo and Tsuru

>Dec 6-21: Enjoy farming your ass off on the last run of movie fortnights because Bamco hates you Event
>Dec 6-7, 13-14, 20-21: Zephyr
>Dec 8-9, 15-16, Shiki
>Dec 11-12, 18-19, Guille Tostinos
>Dec 16-19: Young Robin + Nami
>Dec 19-21: Gran Torino
- Raids -
>Dec 6-20: Better max every movie raidboss
>Dec 23 : Aokiji
>Dec 26 : Ivankov
>Dec 30 : Duval

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 12 - Jan 4 Free evolvers for 5*+ Zoro and Nami
>Dec 13 - 26 special islands with rainbow evolvers one time clear
>Dec 29-31 2x skillup
>Dec 16 - Kuma
>Dec 19 - Mihawk
>Dec 24 - Boa
>Dec 23 - Jan 5 Clash of Clashes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg&feature=youtu.be
userscloud.com/x00v4i0d9uud
androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/one-piece-treasure-cruise-ver-5-1-2.11817/
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fuck Shiki and this game

first for never getting a shoutout

first for actually third

you will never pull me

first for friend points are full for weeks and there is still no FP event in sight

>All those events and raids from Global compared to Japan
Why would anyone play Japan? We have twice the amount of stuff going on.

7th for the guys who make new threads.

8th for people who got cucked and bankrupt because of this game

God bless you OP

>Even the guests are cheating
For fucks sake, this is retarded
Anyway, can some people put up Fuji or Shiki? Scarlet won't give me the Sanji books I need

all in a day's work

i legit dont understand people cheating it remove all the fun from getting new units, and dont say people are just cheating for shiki with all the shitpost of Z, colo and so on

Reminder that the Age of Ace is Over.

It's been over since Fujitora arrived, Croc is still shit compared to Driven. They need another cerebral legend.

they'll all stop using it or quit, its just a big wave of dumbass, it'll pass eventually and we can get back to shitposting about important things like socket order(bind always first faggots)

>haven't checked the list in a while
>can't find my name
>found my ID
>it's not my name or description

Welp, time to update my info.

ahah yeah im glad i can stop using my ace that i got that one time to use the croc that i got the other day wew

I'll pull Log Usopp instead tyvm

Seeing Sanjuro being the only one that refreshes his Marco constantly has me pretty depressed.

One Shiki every like ten minutes is fucking garbage, man.

I go in the order they are in the socket selection screen
Cooldown - Bind - Silence - Heal - Orbs
fight me
DR not allowed

If I hadn't discovered Double Enel + G3 I'd have quit this shit already. If you have G3 I suggest you switch to that.

How do you not lose instantly if you get a single bad orb?

Honestly.

Got my Shiki to 18 cooldown and max sockets. I figure if there's ever a situation where I absolutely require the max cooldown I'll kick myself for getting lazy but having the optimized combo with Lao G is good enough, especially since I don't have Fuji or Legend Doffy.

When would I? Third stage I pop Sunny, fourth G3. As long as I don't let three units hit me at the same time in the first two stages I'm all right.

stage one or two are the rippy ones whenever i think about running that that

>Finally maxed Shiki
I have to admit maxing this guy was the absolutely hardest and costly thing I've ever done in this game. He had a shit chance of a skill up during this skill up event for me. Must have used over 120 copies.

To play safe just stall in the first turn until your Sunny is primed so in the worst case scenario you can use it on stage two. I've gotten despaired for 4 turns and survived thanks to that. Once I was fucked with first stage 6 turn 1 CD but that's really rare. I could have gotten through that but I'm pretty sure I messed with a tap or two.

Luffy on bottom right?

>60 gems to max a raidboss youll never use

Marco friends please refresh. Also leave your ID pls. Im getting rekt 0/15. i need to farm more

whats the japan ranking?

Can I get this with Alvida or maybe Nico Robin post timeskip?
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg&feature=youtu.be

Yep. Like 90% of the time Shiki switches Doffy first and before the restart didn't change it so I just hit Shiki until he puts G3 up.

i'm 3k from leveling up and i have 15 stam, do 15 stam islands give that much or no

nope

There, I'm all done!

Marg must be one of the stingiest FN bosses I've ever tried to max
I think I dropped like 12 gems already (+ natural stamina and level ups) and it still needs some skillups during a fucking skillup event
don't even wanna speak about sockets

Thanks Sanjuro for refreshing

I have been getting fucked over hard on sanji skill ups. Sunk 25 books so far and nothing.

Please donate, my wife hasn't eaten in 5 days

Low cost/turns taken/perfects hit

damn, I hate low cost ones
Thanks

Should I farm Sanji books? Are the ones on golden lion pirates attack the only available 2d3Y sanji books?

stop posting this Boris

yes they haven't reappeared in Japan yet

I will when you fucked stop bullying Japan players

Your order is wrong. Fuck you.

>tfw to intelligent to waste gems on shiki

>bullying
oh nooo they said our version is worse!!
literally who cares
why am I replying to this bait

It's called a joke you autist, ever heard of those?

is this her?

>to

I want her to love me.

autism

this fat fuck thinks coby meme is funny

that's the joke

>getting worked

Stop. Just give me Marguerite. I'm throwing away the Sanji books and I don't have Croc. Every other run I get 2 Croc books in one run too. They know!

>Every other run I get 2 Croc books in one run too.
fuck you I have been gemming hard and got one croc book after 32 runs!

Bamco definitely do it on purpose.

>There are people not saving their legend books until permanent skillup upgrade

Yup, can't farm that fuck. Gonna pray that Funi lets them bring back the units for the movie in January or that maybe we get them for 2nd anniversary. Shit is too un comfy, and atleast I can use Sanji books now.

the + evolutions are voiced by the way, haven't seen anyone mention this

WOW IM OUTRAGED WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE HIDING IT FROM US LIKE THAT

The London turtle times are completely inaccurate

was meant to start 25 minutes ago but there's no turtles to be found.

that site is shit im on EST and last week i waited for turtles was supposed to be on at 10am and it was off by like 2 hours

mine started 2 hours earlier

The secret is that you log in and look to see if there are turtles or not, and if there are, you still don't run them because who the fuck still runs turtles?

JP turtle xp for Global when?

The updated modded APK is out

userscloud.com/x00v4i0d9uud

androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/one-piece-treasure-cruise-ver-5-1-2.11817/

Come one and max your shiki with double baccarat

why wouldn't you use the turtles?

my team are really underleveled I think, I'm stuck on that first fight against Kaku and Lucci so I really need to level my team up.

Oh if you're new, that's fine. You should probably have a max Mihawk or a decent base Enel before pushing that far in the story anyway though.

The Sunny's nice and all, but failing story missions is really bad stamina efficiency for new players.

I just want the gems from completing the islands so I can spend them at the Christmas sugo. I'm really quite stuck with it now though, definitely way past my team's limitations.

Post your box and where are you? We'll try and help you get further, but you may actually be stuck.

Weekend anime stream
Resuming with Arabasta arc.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring war rations.

are there any "dream" teams with tesoro? he doesn't seem that impressive in paper

>Got 7 Elder turtles from the Elder turtle rush
feelsgoodman.jpg

>Full Psy orbs isn't impressive on paper
>5 sockes isn't impressive on paper
You are literally retarded.

>not wanting the king of scammers

How can you not like this magnificent bastard.

Without baccarats that would have been very disappointing tbqhwy

but are PSY teams better than Fuji or Ace dream teams?

5 sockets and full psy orbs

of course not

Dream teams are 90% Meme. They're called that because of the wide encompassing amount of things they can run, but they often run them worse than specialized teams. Tesoro is the king of Psy teams, which can be used to clear any int content

then I have no use for golden jobber

London, or if you meant ingame I'm at Water 7 stuck on the Kaku and Lucci fight which is chapter 15.

I'd post my box but I've made a bunch of silly decisions and last time I posted them everyone thought I was just trolling.

>5 stamina for 110k exp
>very disappointing
dumbbell

wy?

>Wanted to level/max Indigo since he might be useful and won't come back.
>bad drop rate
>0/14 today
>almost no sockets
Well fuck you too. 19 cooldown will have to do.

who is the best Cerebral captain?

Alright, the Kaku Lucci fight isn't actually as hard as it looks if you can make it that far. You can always use a double Enel team. Half of the fight is just waiting out the long series of buffs they do.

Jinbe socket fortnight soon boys

damn that's a thiccc tail

do we get 10 gems for clearing marineford?

I think we sometimes forget what it likes to be low level. I would have killed to have baccarat then. I also would have been excited for turtle times.

After you kill Akainu in part 2 yes

Uuuuurgh, restarting Shikis cap change does not need a fast restart. Just used Doffy's special before Lucci and restarting switched the cap switch. Why does it always go to the left? Why haven't I switched my G3 to the left?