/vn/ - Conjueror x Gare Edition

Visual Novel General #1280

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v7861
vndb.org/v20337
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2195857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me ONE (1) reason as to why you haven't backed the Dies Irae kickstarter

Aqua best girl.

;_;

I dont play cuckge

Best girl has appeared!

>playing cuckge

Give me ONE (1) reason as to why you haven't bought LoveKami yet

>e-celeb edition
Thread already ruined.

I don't play cuckge.

She can't be sad, she has a cat. You can't be sad if you have a cat.

I'm not a 12 years old French girl.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Do you know what it's like to be poor, /vn/?

>started learning japanese a couple months ago for dies
>just found out dies kickstarter went up yesterday
fuck shit

Best girl?

70% of us here have to pirate VNs to play them so I assume the majority of VN are poorfags.

Nah

So is someone going to explain why we hate Steins;Gate 0? I thought it was better than S;G.

From the couple people here who have discussed it at length, from what I can recall - the art is worse and the story is not as tight or well thought-out as S;G.

Sequels are never good

The art isn't worse though. I get that people prefer the style of the original, but the art in the sequel is much better on a technical level. As for the story I don't get why people consider it less thought out.

Yes.

Piratefags aren't necessarily poorfags.

From the top of my head

>really lazy with the production values old sprites kept with the new ones is incredibly jarring
>the new characters don't really add much to the story same with the villains
>Some parts of the story are asspulls for the sake of asspulls the biker girl reveal in particular
>Some scenes are flat out just dissappointing especially the scene where Okabe has to jump 3000 times. Instead of going in depth with it all you get is a "And that's what he did".

Maho is great though I'll say that much.

We're not speaking objectively, you silly bugger. Nobody cares about how it's "technically better" - if it doesn't aesthetically please the reader, then it's worse. From the few responses I recall from here, it seems to be a running theme that the new art style is not as good as the old. 3 or 4 people isn't exactly food for a hypothesis test, but it is what it is.

...is that a band-aid on her cock?

That's literally what worse art means, that someone likes it less. What do you mean on a technical level?

>her
>cock

>main villain's motivation for looking for the time machine was to sell the plans to countries of the world
>his reasoning is that if everyone had a time machine no one would use it
>even though only an incredibly small number of people would be aware of time line fuckery and even then they wouldn't know exactly what was changed
shit was dumb familia

Wait, after finishing 2048, what do I do?
Does anything new unlock in 2050? I'm doing Aqua's route in it now, but it feels like something that was there from the beginning.

Give me a single all ages VN that would not be a million times better if you could fuck every girl in it.

The latest Dota 2 patch just finished installing. What should I expect bros? About to play it for the first time in months.

Sharnoth.

trash

shitty UI

keep going anyway

This KS can be the beginning of kamiges coming out of Japan, they're carrying a big bag on their backs. Yeah, I know the fisrt one should be ML + MLA but I really think that one had that success thanks to its huge fandom (due to Total Eclipse or other Âge anime adaptations that already knew their work) so, I'm totally cheering for this project.

Aqua in 2050 and later on Asuka.

I have won 8 out of the 9 games I've played so I'm pretty happy with it

Unless that patch turned Dota 2 into a visual novel, discussion of it doesn't belong on this thread.

What untranslated vn should be my goal to read? I want to get out of EOP hell.

It's a good month to know english, bros.

Muramasa

Too bad about the awful timing. If this had launched after the anime finished, it would have probably reached its goal already.

vndb.org/v7861

Muramasa is the final boss.
Mareni is the post game content.

>Muramasa
Isn'ta that already getting translated?

We are living in EOP paradise right now though.

No reason to learn Japanese at all.

>all those stretch goals that probably won't be met but would have if they had waited for the anime

Thanks for fixing the OP.

But if they were confident they'd make the goal it's better business to release it a little before the anime so that those who watch it can buy the game immediately.

lol

Mahoyo. It's kamige and doesn't waste your time with 50 hours of nothing like Muramasa and Dies.

>I wanted to kill him because of his constant ero jokes and sexual harassment of my waifus
Those were the best though.

Why would you call her best girl if she's a side character?

not until JAST prison releases it

What is Taichi doing there?

What should I play next, based on my list?

jingle bell
jingle bell
jingle bell rock

Literally anything, that's quite possibly the plebbiest, most generic list anyone could come up with.

Fata Morgana. The VNOTY.

>no F/SN

bruh

I bet you like ntr too

vndb.org/v20337

>hetare protagonist
Dropped.

>Yume Miru Kusuri
>6

Fata Morgana. It's kamige.
Himawari. It's also kamige.

>listing kusoge and calling them kamige
Are you doing this on purpose?

>Suction on Penis
Not so hasty user.

>no Fata Morgana
>no Himawari
>no Tsukihime or Fate
>no Hanachirasu
>no Kikokugai
Get on all of those asap

>LoveKami already has a 10 and an 8

What the hell boys, how did we overlook this masterpiece?

>no Type-Moon
>no 07th Expansion
Start with one of those, they are esencial /vn/core.

>07th Expansion
overrated desu

We hate R07 here newfriend.

Monkey King is a very fun hero

already more reviews than himawari in a day

lol wow

11eyes, Duel Savior, Swang Song, Suika, Grisaia, Utawarerumono, etc...

You're right, If it was me then I would give it a 3 or less. The only good part of that VN was when the MC was strangling that whore.

Steamkids have shit taste, more news at 11

You should get a rope

Maybe these reviews are fake like these likes from their Facebook.

How do we feel about Grisaia?

We love it.

I love Conjy-poo!

Why the FUCK would you start a kickstarter campaign in December, the month when NOBODY has a dime to spend on themselves due to buying Christmas presents? Fucking retarded. Their loss not doing it after like Chinese new year when chinks have all that money to spend.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

Is this for reals?
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2195857

He got BTFO and stopped being our guy

Aqua had a hard life...

It used to loved and respected here, as was the translator koestl when he was hailed as the best in the business Oh how times have changed.

Are MoeNovel /ourguys/?

Umineko is kamige, prove me wrong.

>superelmo

I totally forgot about this based man since kat died.

Also yes it's real, translation got released yesterday.

Thanks for the answers. I'll probably get on F/SN first

you prove me right

Yes, I'm a 12 years French girl and I'm rooting for them.