Post your pride and joy

1989 Subaru Legacy RS;
Single-turbo, water-intercooled, quad cam, 2-litre, 4 cylinder, horizontally opposed, symmetrically 4-wheel driven master race incoming.
Such swag, many tau-tsu-tsu.
My beautiful daily. Post the love of your life faggots

Ugh. involuntary discharge every time I walk up on it….

Automated vaginal lubrication device comes as standard equipment with this make and model.

love the old shape legacies

Wait until you crash it.

When people talk about Japanese cars being a rolling coffin, they are talking about these things.

Muh stock Gen 5 Liberty GT
Stock as a rock at the moment, big plans ahead though.

I'm jealous as fuck dude

My 1999 Legacy 2.5GT:
2.5L DOHC naturally aspirated. Replaced the head gaskets with aluminum ones and now it just won't die (so I don't have an excuse to STI swap for now)

Until then it's suspension upgrades and high-flow catalytic converters because California is a no-fun zone

Waiting for this thread to be a Legacy/Liberty circlejerk

I like it. Clean, simple, and cool. Good work, user.

My first Subaru. '16 WRX with a stage 2 setup. It's pretty enjoyable for a relatively cheap car.

I really like the styling of the new Legacy's.

I just bought a 97 Legacy Outback, I love it

2005 Legacy 2.0.GT checking in.

Bought it back in Oct. and am still in the honeymoon phase.

Here's the interior

subies are super safe tho

my '92 supra, 7M-GTE right now, though it's beginning to shit out. Trying to decide if I want to build the 7m or swap it for a 1jz or a 2jz. I'm leaning towards the 1jz because i want to keep my car more original... I want to find a set of oem rims too but they are surprisingly hard to find around here

heres the interior

>automatic in yuroland
Grab a coffee from McDonalds and mcfucking kill urself

Mah nigga. '00 reporting in

>i baught a meme car for meme reasons
tfw my shitbox is the fastesr car ITT

My 1974 Datsun 260z. Many hours to make this car track ready, but I love every second that I drive this car. Never have had such a rewarding car to work on or experience.

Muh baby, '88 S15 that I acquired for $300 years and years ago.

Wish I had taken a few pictures of her while she had snow on her.

>yuroland
thats japan lmao

Beautiful

Edgy

What grips better than 5.5 track tyres on mud without an LSD.

Go 1JZ VVTi or Aristo V300 2JZ

My daily/track car. It sucks to daily a track car and it sucks to track car a daily. It's more a touge machine while I go and finish college.

I want to get a different daily beater because it bugs me to put mileage on such a fun car filled with memories.

Beautiful car bro. I've got a '96 legacy gt wagon that I absolutely love. We had our first snow since I bought it about a month ago, and it is so much fun. First AWD car that I've owned, and I don't think I'll ever go back.

I was taking to another guy in a wagon thread about a week ago who said the GT wasn't offered in my colour, which is a deep red/burgundy, I didn't get back to you with the VIN but I did check, and it definitely is a real GT. The colour must be a Canadian thing. If you see this and you're still curious, I can give you my VIN tomorrow.

Who's the tranny?

Damn, one of the nicer 240s I've seen, most are beat to shit.

I've had her 8 years now and think about her more than ever.

>tan top
my man

>gen 1 liberty/legacy

honestly one of the best cars ive ever owned. Even after the abuse it kept going as always hopping curbs and being thrashed in a paddock. Sold it to a couple of guys who are going to demo derby it

I'm leaning more towards a 1jz just because of cost. Do you think VVTi would be better? I'm trying to find the pros and cons of them and I can't see much of an advantage about having VVTi

Absolutely beautiful, I love the z's so much and it's always so much better when you see one that's been done well instead of half cocked ricer levels of bullshit.

10/10 would stop and talk to you about car in public

My buddy has an 89 that's absolutely trashed, but it's still fucking beautiful at the same time.

>cheap

This car costs near 95000 dollar in Europe.

not that user but in burger land they are pretty cheap.

Mines a 15 you on a shelf map or did you have someone tune it for you?

My babies are and abused aw11 and a 850 turbo Ive been slowly taking care of over the years. They were in great pain and they must be saved and ready for the future.

SHSHSSHSH So beaut

Mine. 1990 Skyline GT-R. Had it for almost three years now and I fucking love it. Don't daily it anymore but spent 2 years doing that. Just got it back from getting bigger turbos and cams, fuckin love it more now.

Coming back to America with it in like a month, looking forward to having room to let it run.

Can't wait to see what they do in 62!

The VVTi one is better for boost because the head flows better than the non-VVTi, its also a single twin-scroll turbo instead of a sequential twin turbo setup so there are less points of failure and if you were planning on going high HP you wouldn't have to convert over to single turbo setup

Also it's the last generation of the 1JZ so it's the most advanced one

that looks great

>Europe

Maybe some cuckhole like Holland.

Eurofriend here. You're fucking insane.

My baby i fell in love the way this car drives, it has the competition package as well from the factory

where should i look for a car if i live in holland?

Brand new ones are; and have been since they started making "safety" a selling point like ten years ago. Anything before that was a death trap.

ur mum mate

Obviously it depends on your power goals, but I'd build a 7m. 400 crank is relatively easy and you'll save a lot of money.
I'd sell you my saw blades mad cheap if you lived near Ottawa Canada.

those are all good points, thanks for your help! I might just go with the VVTi then.

I was considering it, but having to get all the parts and find a shop to machine the head and everything might end up costing just as much as swapping... One of my buddies knows some people who work on cars regularly though so I might as for their help. As for the wheels, I'm from Cambridge, Ontario so Ottawa is a bit of a drive. I was looking for the 5 spoke ones found on the later year mk3's anyway, (pic related) but thanks for your offer, it's appreciated

That's gorgeous. I love how clean you've kept the body and the TE37's look fantastic on it. You've got great taste.
I was considering selling my supra and getting one of these, but I just don't know if I can part with mine yet.

My 06 forester

first-gen Lotus Elise

Have you joined the WATON group? We have meets in the Hamilton/Gta area. There is also a whatsapp chat. Email [email protected] if you're interested.

>europe
so no where that's relevant

I have not joined that, though I might. Maybe next summer after I've got my car running again haha.

My 6MT banger.

Bone stock other than a KN CAI and Mishi rad.

Updated grills and badges. Bimmian reflector delete.

Eyeing an Active Autowerke pulley upgrade. Maybe headers and exhaust in the future but I'm very picky with what sound I want and most don't sound that great. Plus emissions here so I have to be careful.

I have a 3rd gen 4Runner and a bike too.

Thank you!

I actually just started gutting the car this month. It's going to the sand blasters and the body is getting a complete go over. The car is going to become a BRE replica track car and will be getting a 3.2L stroker L28 this winter with triple weber 45s! I plan on dropping the weight to below 2200lbs for next track season.

She's now sitting like this, but engine is coming out end of December and sandblasting/paint is scheduled for April when it starts warming up.

My flame throwing 05 R1. DJ PCIII. Ohlins steering stabilizer. Brembo mc. Hot bodies exhaust. Mirror delete with bar end mirrors. Will never sell.

> Posts R6
Sure, bud.

R6 goddamnit R6. I had a 2012 R1 for three years and always call this thing an R1.

Also, 600cc > 1000cc. I take that to my grave.

Sure what exactly?

I currently ride an 06 R6. Love it to death. I always entertain the thought of getting a liter bike, but you can't even truly enjoy a 600cc bike to the fullest(outside of a track).. Why waste the money to get something even bigger?

Because
>No liter, no Peter

I put over 9000 miles on the R1. I put about 2k on this thing.

R1s power is infinite. It is waaay too much and I like to think I know how to ride. R6 can be tossed to easy it isn't funny. It's fast as hell too with much more manageable power. R1s clutch sucked. It was so jerky that you couldn't enjoy it how I'm able to the R6. I enjoyed a friends

I've been on an 03 CBR600RR as well. Both my buds bike and the R6 feel years ahead of the R1 which was 7 years newer.

Remove stickers

Join us in the Volvo thread