OFFICIAL WEEKLY FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?

Why aren't you out cruising or at the meets with ur bros or >gf?

What are your automobile related plans for the weekend?

cars>disloyal whores

your waifu is the only person who will ever care for you

Stuck at work like always.

It's fucking g cold outside so everyone's shit box needs a tow today.

Cars > girls can confirm.

>O plans
ride the bike in 30 degree weather till I can take it anymore than winterize it.

My waifu hates me

just came home after a night ride with drunken friends and drunken gf
just fucked drunken gf, cant sleep so browsing Veeky Forums

I'm about to go out with my wife and some friends for Thai food.

I bought a 87 bronco xlt like a week and a half ago and it failed smog because the whole evap system was bypassed. I took it to a shop and they couldn't figure out how to hook it back up. Today I went to the junkyard and studied 80s ford trucks and memorized how the lines go and then bought 2 sets of evap canisters and emissions hoses off an 89 and an 86, hooked it all up and bam! It passed smog.

Pic related my wife and the new winter truck

Christmas party ain't till an hour
It's -25C holy shit, no and less likely people at meets during this kind of weather
Jump start my car with the new jump starter I bought frosm crappy tire
Good enough
Thanks m8, you as well
Haha, be careful and post responsibly.

W2c qt waifu

Also, gonna take a girl to a fire we're having tonight, high 20s low 30s in Texas. Probably will drive around but just in my slush box truck so nothing hektic. Wish I had a second car for hoodrat shit

That Bronco is nice, please take good care of it.

I got mine at RadioShack

>tfw no car friends
>tfw no friends at all
>tfw spent almost $8k on my car/build, go cruising alone quite often but never spot other enthusiasts or meets

>never spot other enthusiasts or meets

What is facebook, if you want to find local clubs and meets well.... Jesus Christ, man

>t. vape nation stanceretard

yeah, I should probably get on that facebook thing. 26 years old and never made one lol. Probably why I lost touch with the friends I used to have. I used to hate interacting with people, but now that I've been kind of loner for a few years I need to get out or I'm going to end up on the news

nobody cares

not your blog

>t. antisocial nocar

>nobody cares

well that was a little insensitive. I mean, surely someone cares even if it's just a teenie tiny bit.

Sat at home because I curbed my car in the snow, have to wait until all the fucking shmoo melts off to even pull off the wheel and see if I fucked the LCA or just need to align it

No money at all but at least I have a 2nd shitbox, some wigger came to look at it today because I put it up on CL, might get me the money to fix my retard mistake

last day of class today, got a QT's number. She looks literally exactly like Scarlett Johansson in Lost in Translation, I really wanna fuq. Sent her a text but she fucking butchered writing down her number so I probably misread a digit, no response for a few hours now

Starting a job at an indie auto garage on Tuesday though, pretty excited to learn some shit instead of continually doing dumb foodservice shit

/blog

How you hangin in there br/o/s?

dont worry i care so that makes him literally WRONG lmao

stay btfo

OP pic reminds me I need to go finish that show. Also, I shouldn't have looked it up, how has it been 4 years already?

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
Here every Friday!
>Why aren't you out cruising or at the meets with ur bros or >gf?
Because I'm here every Friday. Right now I'm debating if I should go to bed early or try to get a few things done first. Or maybe I'll give up on both and go play a game or something.
>What are your automobile related plans for the weekend?
Switching to snow tires, I'm a little late this year.
>cars>disloyal whores
>your waifu is the only person who will ever care for you
These are both true.

Same age as you, I sympathize. I spend too much time at work and never go out anywhere, which leads to the circular argument of having no one to go anywhere with. Not really sure how you're supposed to meet people at this point.

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
Had to work on the car.

>Why aren't you out cruising or at the meets with ur bros or >gf?
Car was down.

>What are your automobile related plans for the weekend?
Nothing now really, I finished all the work I was going to do tonight.

>removed knuckle
>installed new knuckle

I'm probably gonna lift it it soon, it's sitting on 31 and a halves right now. I part time at autzone and live near a pick n pull so itsorry pretty easy

are you albertafag? only place in canada i know of right now hitting -25C