/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Boy edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

28 cards left!
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Garuda'd

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/tier-list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what got garuda'd, user?

>forgot to actually link to the old thread
baka

Dark Elf Craft when?

BENIS

Post 4 banner

DIE GREEN LUNA

Shadowverse is going to need a better hub for decklists if it ever wants to grow in NA.

People need netdecking early on so they dont waste the limited resources theyre given, and dont pretend like everyone will reroll or even know what the fuck it is. Being able to look at a variety of good decks and pick one out to work towards is essential to gaining and retaining those people.

Players need goals, and currently its hard to find goals because the only English site is filled with inaccurate and outdated decks. This leads to them spending their starting pile of dust on some piece of shit deck that cant get them any wins and they quit shortly afterwards.

Don't be mean it's my first time

Reminder to always meme on people if you can.

What is this ability?

This is why they are selling basic decks to stupid new players with a lot of money.

it dies and doesnt damage your guy

When attacking an enemy follower, destroy it before damage is dealt

I see, thanks. It had no description.

kys faggot

thicc craft

pls concede so unica can afford more bread

I started a Shadowverse blog thinking the same thing and wanting to help develop the community, except then I remembered that I'm not a blogger so I haven't made a single post on it other than a spoiler list I half-heartedly keep updated because the Shadowverse list never updates.

Will aggro rune be a real thing next expansion? How good do you guys think it'll be?

Also aggro bats are getting a lot of good stuff. Will they move up from t2 or is forest holding them back too much?

>elf deck with useless edgy archer man and only 1 AE

that's not how you do that.

imp lances make me cum!

No I've already done the story. At this point I don't have a particular deck I need to have, I just want a competitive deck to start climbing the ladder. If you're saying I should save for Rise of Bahamut I might but it also means I wouldn't have much to do until the expansion hits.

>don't mull any turn 1 cards as shadow
>forgot to auto-concede
pretty annoying desu

NO ROWEN DON'T DO IT

You say you're not a blogger yet you just made this post

>play aggro shadow vs sword cuck
>have board control, ready to start repeatedly smashing his face for big dmg
>draw literally nothing but my 1 and 2 point followers
still won but this shit pissed me off, if he drew an aurelia or some other big dude i would have had fucking nothing to kill it with for four straight turns

Not a amulet, that I'm sure.

Can someone concede for the mission?

Enjoy the bread, shadowbro.

for aggrobats I think the 1/3 is going to be absolutely disgusting but I hope I'm wrong

Me in the middle.

If you want a suggestion for begginners deck the answer is Banner Meme and Aggro Bat.
What are you aiming because each pack have? would you post legenderies and golds?

memes

It is too late, he has already conceded in his heart.

Could you concede for me, too?

cheers! thanks to your generous donation, unica will have festive bread through the holidays

wtf i played phoenix roost and my opponent had cards too

>play T2
>3-0
>have full board of 1/1s and a 9/9 master of canopy
>has next turn lethal
>opponent has 1(one)(singular) card and a 5/3 on the board with no evolves
>he topdecks dance of death and his last card in hand was angelic barrage
>he proceeds to win the game
>next game
>get swordshitter down to 5 health and no cards
>has full board
>he top decks frontguard, goblinmount, otomeme, sage and wins
I swear, each and every single one of you faggots who claim that T2 involves no luck should just off yourselves right now

I hope that they destroy d-shift is not like the deck is unbeatle or bad but because is fucking unfunny the playstyle.

So yes aggro rune need to be a thing to remove d-shift from this game.

The problem is is that you need to be proficient in moonrunes to run such a site.

If shadow makes a comeback, expect blood to be buried as a result. So long as 11 damage from hand exists blood cannot matchup well against shadow. That new card that punishes summons was probably testing the waters for how to blood's toolkit answers to phantom howl.

Tell me when you lost

skill was involved in them choosing those cards to be in their decks, though

Just wait you fucks, pic related will be the tier 0 meta deck, you'll all see, discard dragon will rule shadowverse!

H-HEAR THE DRAGON'S ROAR

Yeah no lucky.

You just need to have a brain and draft well

What do you accomplish by discarding your entire hand?

>that reaper

This, probaly blood will be fucked really hard

fuck off FUCK OFF this meme isn't funny anymore. Please stop it.

setting up path to purgatory

how would you make a balanced card for blood to 0tk with bloody mary ?
ptp fuel

he conceded on turn 4 when i dropped vampy and bloodkin

you lose faster since you cant develop a board

How good Bats are is going to come down to how the rest of the meta shapes up. It's got a lot of power, but it's pretty fragile so it might get even worse if Midrange Shadow or Control Sword break out in a meta with less Haven and DShift.

I don't think Aggro Rune will break tier 2 just off of the obvious builds because you're less consistent and slower than other aggro decks in exchange for better resources, but I'm keeping my eye out for some more tempo or midrangey builds that find the right place between aggro and control playstyles.

>ptp
Newbies

>J-just you wait until RoB comes out

on a serious non-mocking note, I do have 3 rites. I will be ready (probably) for the discard dragon meta.

So I am approaching B0 but I only have one semi complete deck and shit else.
Are things getting more difficult there? I don't want to win one every 10 games for my quests.

I have a full on elana deck in D1. How did I do /svg/? I chose haven based on all my pulls which leaned towards Havencraft and swordcraft, but swordcraft seems to easy to make so meh.

>pic related first week pulls :^)

Now that almost everything is revealed, post favorite art from the expansion

Any Ambush list ?I want to enter in the ambush meme already see two of it today

OKAY post reaper art

where do I look for good decks then?

>Simple background
You get what you deserve.

Post dick

I CAN PLAY THIS

GO BERSERKER SOUL

Seems good, some memes but very good legends overall.

Wait, you can change that?

>tfw there was literally no ambush sword cards in the expac
suffering

These are legendaries and golds.
For the deck I get, ease of access matters more than skill level required. For example a deck with lots of commons or cards I already have would be best. I don't want to craft until I can make every card in the game so I just rely on what I get.

Depending of the decks but you need to make the research a lot of people don't sandbag and do fine.
After A0 you actually need to use your brain to win.

>implying that just because you draft it it will always show up when you need it
>implying that literally topdecking answers turn after turn is not the definition of luck
>implying I didn't draft an ancient elf, tia and olivia and didn't draw either of them in all 5 fucking games

It mostly involves scouring the JP sites for tournament decklists and others that know what theyre talking about.

It would require you to be able to read japanese and have a good understanding of the game to be able to explain card choices.

I'd push better suicide-value cards and healing for the class rather than inflating their already serviceable win conditions. Blood needs more ways to activate their Vengeance-enhanced removal without losing too much tempo.

I don't know the actual list itself, but my understanding was that you build it with an aggro variant in mind, but unlike banner you make certain tradeoffs for field presence and make space for wind god.

wew

gibe concede pls
stay in lobby if you need yours

Yup, sure can.

>homecoming
This card was recently nerfed so you can just liquefy it for full vials rewards
>2 otohime and 1 auria
Just make a midrange sword and stomp everyone you can start making the banner and upgrading to mid-range sword.

I don't get it. You have 3 evolves yet, I haven't even played a bannermeme, you have every advantage so why the FUCK would you leave?

Oh, right, I forgot about those. I'm not a huge fan of cosmetics. Thank you though!

it's not even enabled by default m8

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/tier-list

I use this site, it seems to update frequently with results from tournaments.

Enjoy, swordbro.

what the fuck was this retards strategy? stall out the game until i kill myself? he had an 11 charged rune blade and then this, thats fucking it. no dshift or flame destroyers in sight. do rune cucks have any idea how fucking boring they are to play against?

Liza is cute! Cute! CUTE!

>otohime
>banner
Just C rank thing

isn't that the only english site that user just mentioned?

Playing against Shadow in Arena

They play:
>Turn 7 Lord of The Flies
>Turn 8 Lord of The Flies
>Turn 9 Rise of The Dead into Lord of The Flies

Holy shit, that's so fucking gay

Actually in D somehow, but, yeah. My only two legendaries are Otohime and Pluto.

I'm not that much of an old player but I've been using an ambush deck since forever. I stopped touching when I got to rank B. But I don't feel like posting, it's probably too cheap and outdated by now.

A countdown(1) amulet that goes 'prevent all damage that would be dealt to your leader', possibly only activating when vengeance is active?.

>When you're going second and the opponent passes their turn first turn

Outskilled, eh?

Yep

I am not even him. Kill yourself

Thanks, it seems that may be my best choice for now. Will they survive the coming expansion though?