/fhg/ For Honor General

Fat man edition.

1st for ded game

they should have given more invites

I wish he wasn't bottom tier

anyone in europe want to go for a couple of matches

Ive been raping people with him, Duel and multi. Last duel I did guy called him OP.

can you do a private brawl? me and my 3 friends wanna do a 2v2

>bottom tier
>for honor
dude, there is no bottom tier, its all on you if you suck, conqueror is a cucked version of what he used to be and im still fucking shit up
>group
>add friends
>custom match
>set up however you want
>damage, rounds,map
>play

>alpha conqueror
;_;7

I love how there is nothing you can do against someone running away.

>the knights are getting BTFO on the map
so as expected everyone is playing the japs and savages

>game actually crashed as I'm losing in a duel
>other guy is going to think I ragequit

Fuck this p2p shit.

Stay strong, brother.

Profligates all user, they'll die the final death soon

or dashing backwards 24/7

>Deud vult fags

>snownigger fags
>weebfags

The classes with good dashing attacks can punish it if they don't have a ton of sprint speed gear or something
Valk was the best at it before, I haven't tried it after the nerf though
Peacekeepers dodge forward heavy has enough range that it catches people really well, but you have to enter locked stance for it

>japs and savages mad that their women got PLATED

Man i get angry anytime I die to a peacekeeper. They just annoy me so fucking much

Patience, friend. The Knights will have their day.

I really wish every class could be gender-swapped instead of some. Peacekeeper looks really fun but I just can't feel like a cool warrior when I'm playing a girl.

>dash backwards
>leap forward with a heavy
>teleports behind you
Oni is literal double nigger trash tier.

>Large muscle jap girl Shungoki

What I do against them is poke with lights until they try doing dodge attacks and then I parry those.

so is anyone buying this shit, mixed feelings, sure siege and steep are great, and both the alphas I played were fun

yes?

Parry the forward dash attack, it always hits top
Mash light when you think they're going for a grab, don't bother trying to counter it, it doesn't work reliably enough and just hitting them is better anyway and mostly risk free since pretty much none of them actually use their deflect

what does the green icon under a players name mean before a match?

I'll probably buy it.
Duel Mode is fun enough and doesn't suffer from P2P if it ends up being that way.

>Parry
And then what? They nerfed Parry so it sends the opponent flying like 5 meters backwards to safety, so you can't follow up.

Conncection strength?

Honestly I wasnt expecting to be so into this game.

If they fix the issues with the current beta by the next beta its a definitely an almost buy for me.

All I need is the gameplay fixes and conformation if there will be new factions for the DLC

The faggots who jumped on PK bandwagon because the Orochi got nerfed a bit are easy to kill but anyone who possess an ounce of skill and knows the most basic moves of the PK or Naginata Cunt will rip you to shreds if your parry timing isn't pixel fucking perfect. I hate them because i know they'll become FOTM the second the game comes out and will dominate the meta for months.

It's been years since a game made me as angry as this does.

>all these Assassin classes doing their forward dash attacks at me
>I'm playing Warden

At the moment, no
I was hype as fuck for it, but unless they make some significant improvements its not worth 60$
If they announce dedicated servers or something that'll change, but at the moment pretty much only duel is consistent enough to care about, and the game isn't deep enough for nothing but 1v1 to be worth full price.
It depends on how the open beta is I guess. Some netcode improvements and a few gameplay tweaks to make the 4v4 modes more interesting might be enough.

dont forget
>they keep doing UP attacks

no, it was this logo thing, a green dot with these things on the sides
im asking because it exaclty wasnt his connection

It varies by weapon length.
Longer weapons get pushed back farther.

With assassins most if not characters are guaranteed a guard break followup.

For characters that get pushed back further you can, for example with Warden do Overhead Light xx Shoulder Charge (which can be cancelled into guard break)

probably a champion status, think of it like going gold in warthunder (bonus XP, more loot,...)

That's the VIP shit you can buy with gold. You get bonus +25% exp, and give +10% exp to your teammates, and get a boost in scavenged loot at end of match. Costs 2,000 steel.

that explains it, never saw it before

It depends on the class. Its not a free punish, but it is a free mixup at least most of the time. Heavies can reach pretty often, or you can dash forward into a feint or guard break or something
And even if you don't get anything off of it, it completely cancels their momentum and effectively removes their only real initiation from range, everything else they can do is short as fuck

Does the NDA cease after the test concludes? Or are those who play bound to not release video at all?

Yes indeed

5 years

They better fix the delay on mouse/keyboard. Unresponsive piece of trash game.

git gud

>playing with kb+m

>being a controller sub-human

I am a console peasant, and happy that way. Not the same guy.

>playing 3rd person action games with a KB&M
no user you are the sub-human

Can you chain a move after headbonk?

I am having serious trouble figuring out what to do after that move. The enemy is always out of the hit distance.

>join a skirmish in progress
>3 dudes with a fucking clantag and what I assume is a random player
>they're just sitting in the midfield killing baby soldiers in between zerging any of my teammates
>lose
>next match, dueling the random dude and nearly kill him
>he starts running away as his lawbringer buttbuddy charges me from behind
>host who was on my team leaves till the game blows up

Do people get off on just ganging up? It's nothing but hectic and more often than not you end up taking more damage than you can deal because one or all of you are feeding the guy revenge. Plus these losers had 10+ kills apiece and must have had people quitting constantly. How is it even fun?

>playing 3rd person action games with a KB&M
no user you are the sub-human

Your best bet would be his zone attack (Heavy+Light) but it's pretty slow and takes up a lot of stamina.

If you headbutt them into a wall you can maybe get some better pressure.

Where to you buy the VIP thing for extra loots?

why would you want to

I can't speak for others, but ganking with a Lawbringer would feel wrong to me. I'm an honorable player by default and I'd feel like an asshole doing that to someone.

>impaling your enemy's anus with your big iron spike
The law is rough

You're a hero, sir.

>lawbringer
scumbag

Not him, but I'm planning to main the Lawbringer. How is he scum?

Stab in the ass? That's pretty savage, Christ.

>have an epic, close duel
>final round
>cathedral
>the guy steps into the geiser and dies in literally a second after round start
>he alt+f4s
Jesus christ the salt in this game is going to be delicious.

I'd quit too. Have a good battle, come to respect your opponent, die like a bitch in the final round before the fight even starts. The shame would be too great.

I think that people are being salty about the constant halberd rush spam.

Ah. I'm not going to play like that, so I'll probably suck and die a lot.

>fight on a pier
>shove guy in the water
>JESUS CHRIST DO YOU HAVE ANY HONOR I COULD HAVE PUSHED YOU IN THE WATER AT ANY TIME BUT I DIDN'T

Anyone got warlord tips? Last time I asked for valk tips I became walking death.

Warlord seems fun

Hivemind

Hold the full block button then press R.

>be valk on the pier
>just waiting crouched with my charge loaded to see if he is stupid enough to come
>he knows what im doing, he's creeping in carefully 1cm/s
>release the button when comes into range
>he dodges too late and falls into the water
>"YOU FUCKING CUNT"
I love this game.

Test tomorrow

thx will let you know how next duel goes

Is there a voice chat in-game? I have wondered if could play some stupid taunt sound through virtual audio cable for maximum saltiness.

>like one execution better than the other
>it gives less health

Do they actually give different amounts of health? I've never noticed.
I did think it was weird that they take such different amounts of time to complete.

>game feels best with a controller
>guard direction and guard break both use the right thumb
>can't adjust direction and react to guard breaks at the same time
>no button rebind or alternate layouts

why

Yeah, it's because some take more time than others

Fucking this, i would rebind it to press RS and problem would be solved

>decide to try 1v1 duel mode
>get an opponent of close skill, he usually beats me but almost every round is very close and it's almost always 2-3 or 3-2
>we compliment each others' plays and give advice on how to fight vs our specific class
>part amicably after a decent bit of fighting

Is this mode the secret, comfy place where people go to have fun and not to rage and be salty? What the fuck have I been missing?

Its literally the ultimate test

Duel mode is objectively the best mode. You'll hack through the usual number of scrubs, but you'll eventually find that perfect opponent.

Nobushi nerf when?

She doesn't really need one.

How do you do the kick?

X after hidden stance.
X after light attack on hit.
X after heavy attack on block or hit.

Neat

So it's not possible to outrange the stab? That fucking sucks.

The stab does have range and is shorter than you think

No, i mean roll back when she kicks you which would be my first instinct.

All valkyrie and orochi players plz play in traffic

Valkyrie literally got everything nerfed today if you can't keep up now you're just bad.

Same goes for Orochi.

Oh yea let me just keep up with 500 stabs a second, an unstoppable guard break combo , poison and bleeds

How many crutches do you faggots need?

Did she? How?