>buy this 13 years old car

>STILL fit perfectly in the whole meme design language of 2016/2017

I still remember when people in Germoney spoke about it in a disparaging way, calling it "PanzerspƤhwagen" (something like tank scout car because of the slit windows) and now literally everyone and their mom drive a car with meme slit windows.

which means it's a decently designed car and

more like it kickstarted the meme/was one of the first to implement the new mandatory safety standards.
doesn't say shit about the quality of the design.

>CLS
First generation Prius offers 400x more digital meme design language than CLS pretentious 20th century piece of unreliable euro-crap.

The embodiment of Veeky Forums gentlemen

But supreme gentleman has a point. The Mercedes is obviously a stretched Prius.

*Without innovative drivetrain.

don't quite get where you guys see the stretched prius and the rear lights are just a newer interpretation of the 1993 design

>There are people on my Veeky Forums, right now, who unironically think this bar of soap looks good

fug

say what you want about mercedes realizing curves were a thing only with the W202 but at least that thing had visibility

for me the w202 was the last classic mercedes looking one.
a shame that it wasn't classic in quality anymore, though.
build quality was by far not on the same level like the classic looks.

Doesn't matter it's still old... Not many things look sadder than driving a used luxury car.

Daily reminder that visibility is a poorfag meme

>>STILL fit perfectly in the whole meme design language of 2016/2017
The headlamps are goofy.

To be quite honest, they were a little lazy regarding the design too, lol

$15k to spend

New Kia Forte or ten year old CLS that most people can't tell from the 2016 model.

Enjoy your $30k major service

Not an excuse.

It's not a Rolls.

Also, even the poorest Romanians drive them and maintain them by themselves, too.

>design flagship

Guarantee you any smart woman would pick a clean brand new Kia over a 20 year old silver bar of soap. As soon as they ask what year it is they'll say "well, user, why can't you afford a new one?, bye."

There's a reason why actual wealthy people don't drive 20 year old used luxury vehicles.

>draw 3 random curves on paper
>add wheels

"Design Langulage"

Who said that?

>yfw you realize the aztec was just ahead of its time

A man made entirely of teeth, pay attention

and all the faggots who kept adding longer and longer skirts instead of lowering the car finally got what they craved so much.

>Copy a Opel Omega B and Holden Commodore VT
>take fords new wave design from the late 90's
>charge 100k and call it a exec car
get fucked Mercuckdes

Where exactly do you see the resemblance though?

Not even close. Why is everyone fucking blind on this board??

ew.

Thought the same

and it still looks ugly

>Implying that I'd buy an older MB to pick up women rather than for personal satisfaction.

Yeah that's women who don't care about build quality, interior refinement, driving dynamics, etc. Just want something trouble free and new. If you're a car enthusiast then a 4cyl FWD econo box won't cut it.