/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>comfy car edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>Senna driving
youtube.com/watch?v=vKLywfzi0xU

>Stickydiljoe
youtube.com/watch?v=dWJxjmxFpf8

>NSX Garage Burnout
youtube.com/watch?v=CN8CsRzDxQw

>user's Informative Vids
youtube.com/watch?v=1UxxnLYCgkU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqb4yXQRdlQ

>Swiss Civic Rice Car
youtube.com/watch?v=2D-D4zskY9I

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/5902558626.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I join the collage?

>just did a quintuple delivery

Wew

The four white customers tipped but the one black one didn't. 28 bucks in one drive.

You should wear a shirt to work that seems supportive of minorities but really isn't.

Personally I think you should wear a shirt while you're working that says, "Let's end stereotypes."

maybe the blax will tip

Based on my experiences just about every customer has decided whether or not they want to tip before I even knock on the door. Pretty much nothing I can do in the short time I see them face to face. Oddly enough though my biggest tip ever was this month from a black guy. 24 bucks.

are you implying broke/cheap niggas care about stereotypes?

lettuce be cereal

what kind of food are you delivering btw? i havent been posting itt long enough to know.

Pizza Hut. Just clocked out with $122. Hasn't been this busy in a long ass time.

>night kids sticker

nice, i have only watched a bit of Initial D but I thought about putting a Night Kids sticker on my Miata.

The sticker is appropriate for his car. If you watch a little more of Initial D one of the characters drives on EG6

Also got done with my Rear disc conversion. breaks feel a lot better, though I did find out the pin that holds the Brake Master cylinder to the actually brake arm isn't there. Also the parking brake cables were to long. Going to the junkyard for the Del Sol cables, and possibly both rear calipers, just in case the ones I have are a tad bit different.

oh no i know that. I just think the night kids sticker would look ~cool~ on my car.

Yeah my car is a bit of a poorfag copy of the EG6 from that. Gives it some charm I think.

I'd love to have a Miata myself. Maybe as a second car one day.

91 Prelude 2.0SI b20a5 guy here again.

Motor still runs like shit. Sanded down all the grounds I could find, helped it out a bit but still it's like running on one or two cylinders. No CEL but ecu led is blinking 16 times, not 1 time then 6 times, 16 times continuously. Is the ecu fucked?

I wanted to put the Night Kids sticker on my sol, but can't figure out where

>tfw I might be working at hungry howies soon

Yeah the lack of windows makes it hard to figure out where stickers should go. Maybe the B pillar? It's not a window but that's the only place I could think of.

Never been to a Hungry Howie's before. I don't even think they exist in my area.

Ok did some more digging and it turns out some old ass Hondas don't have long and short blinks. So my code is 16 which is fuel injectors. Car is still running rich like crazy. Gonna test injector pulses tomorrow. /blog

Maybe, if not there's always the back window that never rolls down

>burd curse

I recently bought 2 stickers "powered by Super EuroBeat" and a peeking Urusei Yatsura sticker. Hopefully they arrive soon.
Nice ride though man. I see your point on where the sticker should go.

I was just about to mention injectors. I had one injector go out on my 93 auto Civic and it ran like complete ass and had abysmal acceleration. Crazy how much power it can lose with just one bad injector. I drove it like that forever.

Yeah I was thinking that too. I think I'm finally free from my burd curse. I'll see how it goes within the next few months.

Whoops.

I got SEB and WAT being all subtle under my spoiler. Good spot for them so the sun doesn't make them fade over time.

>RIP Bomb Squad Guy

Shingu is subliminally giving us the red pill desu

Join the collage man see

>tfw started lurking /pol/ this year for the first time

Those niggas still crazy though.

I'll join when I actually get my piece running. Plus I don't have any decent photo of it since it's had a tarp on it for maybe 5+ years.

Did you make sure to swap the prop valve? Switching from drums to discs and not swapping prop valve is terrible idea.

Blog update:
Put in the cluster and facade, took apart the climate control unit and repaired where it had broken with plastic weld. (I just used my soldering iron and zip ties as filler) Also swapped some bits and pieces since it's an 86/87 climate control and the body harness is a 1985. Also installed the glove box and did some minor electrical. Looks bretty good

Looks like a comfy chair.

Wew lad

Is this Chicago again? Are they trying to compete with Detroit?

I love the angles of that interior.

Come buy it then, I dont want it lel

I would if I could. Though to be honest I'm more of a second gen guy.

Yeah I really only like the 85's.
84's only came in 1.3L and have bad color scheme, and I hate the 86/87 front end.

2nd gen is pretty dope but I dont really like the interior

Honestly the only old Honda interior I kind of dislike is my own EG's. It's very plain looking compared to the others.

Yeah but check out what the more common interior color looks like.

Honestly it looks like someone skinned a dolphin and then ran out of dolphin skin so they did the rest in black

Kinda reminds me of the s2k blue interior

That's such an odd color. I hate that in EGs, that one dash piece is always gray no matter what. Even the rare red interior has it in gray.

I kinda like the blue floor carpet. Though the black/dark grey in yours is good too.

I'm not the only one who likes the Civic hatchback shape right?

The new one? The hatch is easily the best 10th gen I think.

Does anyone have the anime pic of where the guy is saying "he's hating on honda, so he can't be that good"

Fucked the car up pretty good last night. I drove home wasted and scraped the gate of my driveway. I think I'm just going to go to a hardware store and get some white paint and put a sign for my business over the fucked part

quit that shit.

t. guy who got dui years ago

One of my friends hit someone while drunk and was looking at a lot of prison time.

Another one of my friends died in September after a drunk driver with 2 prior duis crossed over the yellow line and hit his motorcycle headon.

Both cases really suck. My one friend ended up getting a slap on the wrist which is stupid, and my other friend spencer is fucking dead. He just turned 21 too.

Don't fuck up your life, and don't ruin someone else's. Please

EF>EG>EK>EP3>ED>10th gen

Did you try 4plebs/o/ ?

wtf I hate civic pepe owner now

not cool to drive drunk, bro.

But why didn't you take an Uber like a normie?

>Philippines

I home Duterte slaughters you like an animal tb h

helping a friend start his integra type s conversion
car is a '06 type s

still need to massage some mounting points on the new headlights and get his airbag cover off

vtec is so loud in a k20z w/ intake
sounds great

has a new set of rear lights & badges to go on too

>tfw no type-s to daily

Nice

Is that your Miata?

yea its the weekend shitbox
currently trying to find a 2004+ rsx-s for a daily
all of them near me are riced, half finished projects, over priced, etc

any comparable hondas/acuras to the rsx-s?
the interior is way nicer (imo) than any civic ive been in

Well, my dad told me the Integra has a seized caliper from storing it with the ebrake on.

Racking up the list of shit I need to fix when I get back to the US.

Saw this fag on the other side of town weeks ago getting pulled over for revving this piss out of his car. He was parked behind me. Guess he lives here now. Kek

EP3

I like your Miata BTW

>long term parking with e brake on
Cmon man

There's a yellow s2k in my city who did that with his fenders for a while then got them replaced with pure carbon fiber pieces

He's just there cuz he's banging your mum m8

The guy I bought my shift knob from turned his stock yellow S2K into a flat black wide body with a huge wing in less than a year. Crazy shit.

Lel

Another one

>living in chicago

thanks m8

ill look into the ep3 too

I Plan on buying the correct prop valve. Right now I'm using the 30/30. it's fine, but don't plan to drive like this forever. probably another month or so.

>went snow "drifting"
>all these normies in their SUVs gong below speed limit with all seasons
>tfw I pass the majority of them in my pos lowered civic
The winter tires do add .5" of ground clearance though. I actually have to put a little effort to get these to spin from a stop compared to my all seasons where normal driving would cause the wheels to spin.
/blog

I want to snow drift but i don't wanna live where it snows.

>>all these normies in their SUVs gong below speed limit with all seasons

I agree. People should always use their gong while travelling at the correct road speed.

kek
I meant going*

boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/5902558626.html
Thoughts?

That's in better condition than the civic I traded for. Idk about price though. And the shift linkage can be a pain to replace. I'd probably only pay $900-$1k. Other than that, I'd probably stay away unless he's kept up in maintenance.

6/10

No more drunk driving for me bros. I learned my lesson. It's just retarded. No excuses

You better not or I'm snitching you to du30's execution squad

>Du30

Took me a second but I had a huge kek

Sir

lol. which one of you was this?

Glad you're wising up.

>automatic
>muffler delete
>tow hook
>rear windshield spoiler
>saying nigga that publicly
Absolutely cringe inducing

91 Prelu-yadayada guy here again

Checked all connections for fuel injectors again and they were fine so I finally gave in and did a compression test. 180+psi on cylinders 2 and 3 and absolutely 0 on 1 and 4. Remember it's running rich as fuck right now so I'm thinking the timing belt may have somehow skipped a tooth. Hopefully it didn't bend the valves. Really hoping it's just a skipped tooth. Gonna check tomorrow (err later today, sleep schedule is fucked). /blog

Oh shit good luck mate

Getting all my exhaust shit together to go install it at my buddy's place. It's not so cold today and it's not gonna rain so it's happening.

FUCK all you goddamn Hondafags you should literally all go kill yourselves by throwing your stupid riced up mother fucking rusty ass shitboxes that go 0-60 in like 10 seconds but have golden rims and a NASA ass fucking spoiler off a mother fucking cliff so the world doesn't have to worry about you or your POS little shitboxes any more.

FUCKING END YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE!

HONDA CIVIC IS NOT A SPORTS CAR! STOP ACTING LIKE IT IS, STOP RICING, BUY A REAL CAR, OR GO KYS.

YOU ARE LITERALLY AUTISTIC AND POORFAG IF YOU THINK A HONDA CIVIC IS ANY FASTER THAN THE AVERAGE ECONOMY COMMUTER BECAUSE SOME BRAIN DEAD AUTISTIC CLAMS PUT AN LS IN IT!

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU STUPID ASS LAWNMOWER DRIVERS

>small penis the post

>drives something like this
>no amount of plastic can cover up the fact that you are trying to compensate
>everyone that hates you must have a small penis

What kind of exhaust are you putting on?

Here's your (You)
What should happen to the Honda guys who keep their cars stock and admit they're not fast?

first of all I dont drive a Honda, i would literally rather fuck a dude.

Second of all, they don't exist. People that drive Honda civics think they're in a Ferrari and try to race everyone.

Listen, I was driving my Mach 1 from my duty Station in Texas to my home in New Hampshire. Somewhere in CT, a Honda civic driver in a riced ass shitbox tried to race me. I didn't care, I was tired, and I didn't want to get pulled over.

As I go the speed limit he pulls up within an inch of me, revs his 1.8 L engine like its a V10, does a dangerous maneuver, laughs at me and goes like 120MPH.

He goes way up ahead.

In 10 minutes or so there is a traffic jam up ahead, I wonder what the commotion is because I didn't hear it on the radio.

Then I saw his body, and his car. Or what was left of it. His ricebox may have had 1000000 horsepower but it didn't matter because it got flattened by an 18 wheeler.

You Honda guys are literal retards, and that is coming from a guy who literally drives a Mustang.

Don't reply to such obvious bait.

this honestly is not bait. I really think Honda drivers especially those that drive Civics are brain dead behind the wheel.

HALF OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT VTEC STANDS FOR YET YOU TALK ABOUT IT ALL DAY.

Now naturally you can google it RN for the sake of argument but if I ask some Hondafag without internet what does VTEC stand for they have no clue

>first of all I dont drive a Honda, i would literally rather fuck a dude.

FUCKING KEK

I FEEL THE SAME WAY FAMALAM

Just wanted to see what this guy was about. Guess he's as dumb as he seems.

xD you know I drive a Mustang and I accept all the things that come with it. The things people say, etc.

But I have never seen any worse drivers than people with riced civics. Especially the "tuner"fags who lower their shit to like half an inch in NE and then go across speed bumps sideways.

Like honestly I drive like a sane human being, but Honda drivers don't. It's like they are on a mission to prove that they are cool too because they have sports cars too when really they are too poor to afford an actual sports car.

This does not include Acura people

I am not as dumb as you think I am.

I have many valid reasons to hate honda civics. People that drive them are idiots. Like the other day I had an argument with this scrub because he was saying that it was a viable and practical thing to lower your Civic to .25 inches in NY.

When I asked him what he would when the snow comes, he said that he has a friend who does it and it works perfectly fine.

In reality he would rip his bumper cover off.

Honda people know nothing about cars. The only Honda cars I respect are the Acura sedans and the NSX.

I thought I'd be home in a couple months, but fuckers in the middle east said otherwise.

Yonaka. Going smoothly so far. Will record a video of it later.

Integra gsr

>tfw it's 20 degrees F with a snow storm
Fugg

Mmm fresh pasta

Can't deal man. Shit is crazy.

Look at this shit. Had to cut it to get it all out.

I can totally sell the Magnaflow.

It's a million times quieter. I like it a lot.