What's better, a Jeep Cherokee or a Wrangler

both are great
if i had to choose it would be the tj

Rubicon

Neither
>over priced
>Under powered
>Dainty axles

I bought two 1/2ton 4x4s and a 2wd diesel one ton truck for the same price as a stock used wrangler

Only the wrangler. The Cherokee is super cheap right now and you can get stronger axles and still pay less than if you were to get a wrangler.

have had both

cherokee xj is better
>MJ a best

Wranglers have a meme tax, avoid at all cost.

YJ

>Dainty axles

run 35s on a 30/44 setup
>nothing breaks

run 33s on a 30/35 setup
>NOTHING BREAKS

don't be a redline fag hammering on it like it's your dick and the axles are fine

no

Cherokee. Too bad they've all rusted away by now. Wranglers look like fucking Barbie toys and I can't stand the faggots that drive them.

YJ is best
square headlights a cute

>tfw have rust free 2dr

the bitch is I'm trying to sell it and nobody wants to cop

Has the transfer case broken yet?

Jeep Cherokee drivers
>cool dudes
>know about cars
>can fix any problem himself
>very successful
Jeep Wrangler drivers
>Chads that peaked in highschool
>beer belly by 23
>wears white Oakleys with a backwards cap

Who /zj/ here?

Jeep Wrangler drivers

>always in the fucking left lane on the highway
>take 5 fucking minutes to reach the speed limit
>looking at a long line of traffic, there's always a fucking wrangler and open space in front of him

231k miles and going strong

xj here. 2000 with 165k on it

YJ here. It's my current project, Once it warms up outside it's getting a [spoiler]Jurassic Park[/spoiler] paint job.

210K and the straight six runs pretty well, little knock when it's cold because of an exhaust lifter is the only pock.

xj if you're trying to be even remotely /comfy/

Wrangler Unlimited. The good wheelbase of the cherokee and everything good from the short wrangler.

I've got one sup?

Cherokee is better for being an actual car that you use in the real world, wrangler is better offroad and is way cooler.

What's the squeeze and where are you at? I know a guy who's looking for a dry one to function as a nostalgiamobile.

depends on where you are using it. on road cherokee, off roads wrangler where the short wheelbase is an advantage.

in my country wranglers hold their value very well, about 13-15k for nice clean cars. yes hard tops too.

the cherokee can be had for about 2k minimum. usually with the same cherkokee electrical gremlins and funny autos. only steered from the opposite side (the correct side) of the road.

I looked for a cherokee before I bought my panther, but I was never able to find a good one. I just sort of gave up trying to find a good example in New "salt city" York. At least for a good price/issues ratio

Maybe the next car will be an XJ. I do still sort of want one