play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Prediction Poll Results
pastebin.com/t22qdX8T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VmlNqf7dwE
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KgyP5quYyr_z1YABLzk_v_OFg_t7-XvkK7_wo7SUrlE/edit#gid=1566846685
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Jade Druid!

What is the hardest choice you had to make in arena?

Starting to believe that Dragon Priest isn't very good!!

What program are you using there?

y'srael can win games

Arena Helper.

Overwolf

why do Hearthstone players hate netdecking so much? In Magic, it is considered the typical way to play the game.

Why use cards that are ineffective?

netdeckers are a useless presence in the community. not only do they provide nothing of value but some actively discourage others from trying anything different because they falsely believe a single person on earth cares about their rank on a children's card game.

netdeckers deserve cancer

because we're not autistic faggots

Do I dust wrathion if I own only azure drakes

A good game is still fun, when you're playing it according to its meta. Hearthstone isn't a good game.

I'd say that some of it is just poorfag bitching though.

>netdecking is cancer
There is only like 20 good cards in this game
What do you play, magma rager pally?
Also
>implying not everyone netdecks to get rewards and meme after that

Alright, got like 5k dust to spend, what do I craft to have fun?

Already have:
>Dragon Priest
>Reno Warlock
>Pirate Warrior
>Aggro Shaman
>Miracle Rouge

Didn't play yet:
>Jade decks (need Aya)
>Paladin (Need like 4-6 epics for aggro, finja for murlocs?)
>Hunter anything (need the rats, knuckles?)
>Reno Priest/Mage (same as reno warlock so why bother)

Mage players should be executed.

are you sure

user don't even try to reason with people here. HS is there first card game and just look at how everyone always think that meta decks are "cancer". /hsg/ seems to hate any deck that actually works.

>literally always have weapon removal against mage/lock/priest
>never against warrior/rogue/shaman

what a great game.

>there
their*

*they'rer

there're*

Because balance

In a perfect world you'd play 10 games against 10 different decks, all of them being equally viable, instead of only going against aggro shaman, pirate warrior and Renolock all the fucking time because they don't have any real counter

It kills the game when you go against the same decks over and over and over and you're basically forced to play those too because everything else has a significant drop in winrate, and this is supposed to be fun

Basically both of this

Did you bring some fish?

youtube.com/watch?v=_VmlNqf7dwE

>even hearthstone world champion "firebat" can't beat pirate warrior with a paladin deck specifically designed to beat pirate warrior

Small Time Buccaneer and Patches are fair and balanced.

he almost survived because of my greed

I'm not sure which I hate more: filthy netdeckers who play whatever deck is trending on Hearthpwn, or greedlords who throw every big, expensive card they have in their deck and you never have any idea what to play around because their deck is one big clown fiesta.

where is the middle ground, /hsg/?

>greed

Scaled Nightmare is a pretty fun card in Hand Buffadin. Still pretty shit but funnier shit.

Until the fucking Priest Mind Controls your 12/13 dragon while he has a taunt on his board.

Maybe you should play something else senpai.

You should never leave adventure mode.

>tfw your honorable control deck falls to Timmy's endless stream of greedy bullshit

Exactly what type of deck are you okay with losing to? It sounds like you're literally just complaining if your opponent wins regardless of what deck they're using.

What are you playing? Post dick

I play Control Warlock.

the game plan is to control the board using many small minions, and win the game by reducing my opponent's life total to zero.

I regret asking

>two doomguards

you wanna discard 4 cards that bad huh

>implying I'm not playing around Divine Favor
next level strategy

is the bathroom on the next level? cause that strategy belongs in the toilet

Rolling for how many packs to buy

>antiaggro deck
>no healing or removal
>majority of cards 5 or more mana
>only early game is doomsayer which pirates just kill on curve

gee I wonder if he wins or not

so how many is that?
4 or 54? or 554?

he's a poorfag so 4 of course

01-50 = 15
51-00 = 40

Halfway through and I got Raza, Shaku, White Eyes, and about 6 epics

Shaku the Dust collector

I actually want Shaku for my burgle deck. Cool stuff

>Renolock vs anything other than control
>don't draw reno by turn 6-8
>lose

What am I doing wrong

you're not clearing the board enough/dropping taunts/using other heal

Reno is the staple of the deck, you have to hard mulligan for him unless you have the god hand early game

I don't understand the hate towards people who are forced to netdeck in order to even have any progress in the stale metas. If anything, I'd blame the game instead of the players.
This :100:

your list is too greedy
but keep reno in every matchup and especially against aggro since he turns those matchups from very difficult to autowin

do you take your losses personally?

I do.

This card holy shit fuck this card.

This shit is pointing in your starting hand because youll buff absolute minimum minions at best. But then this at turn 2 is absolute shit where YOU will get snowballed out of tempo.

This fucking card and fucking deck arch man. This shit was made just for Arena and arena only wasnt it

this. to bad this isn't a tcg so I can get shit legends for cheap

i can physically feel some of the msog cards get consigned to the arena dustbin of history as i play them

>Throw together a secret mage deck with all low cost cards for that stupid secret daily quest.
>Win 6 in a row.

Just want to say fuck you to the pirate warrior and 3 shamans I faced and sorry to that priest who entombed that new mage 6 drop only to get fucked by a Ethereal Arcanist he didn't have an answer to.

>Everyone is usting apps and lists to precisely tell them how to draft

>Everyone is using premade deck lists, and the decks themselves have almost zero actual decisions one has to make. Each one plays itself

This game takes no skill to play. A monkey could do it, and an AI could play any one of your decks just as well as you do.

its a shit game, and doesn't actually require thought unless youre homebrewing your own decks

got Thistle Tea from Spellsinger and drew three weasels. his nzoth was totally fucked up, great game

lmao
Can't believe I've opened 0 of this smug fucker in ~70 packs

blizzard is hiring new casters for 2017 lads

What add on is this?

>casters

>casters

I thought the arena loot table format on the wiki was pretty garbage so i made my own

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KgyP5quYyr_z1YABLzk_v_OFg_t7-XvkK7_wo7SUrlE/edit#gid=1566846685

thoughts?

it is perfect

>12 wins
>Finally, I have mastered the arena
>Five boxes of perfection
>Card pack
>215 gold, okay
>25 gold
>A golden common card
>Another pack

Kill me

Any chance of Patches getting nerfed in the future? Is he a safe craft?

if he was nerfed you'd get full dust from dusting it anyway

You aren't really wrong I still think the games decks evolve because of people wanting to get famous and making new decks for lazy morons to play, so netdecking isn't that bad really. The decks still get made regardless.

They then try them but then suck and then fall back to whatever is Tier One.

Blame the websites, not the playerbase. The websites are the true cancer because they cater to the laziness and don't offer much to the community, just a forum at best for losers, while the winners are winning and streaming they are bitching about balance.

>safe craft
Not at all, in fact chances are that jewzzard is going to nerf STB instead of Patches, literally stealing 1600 dust from a lot of players.

>literally stealing 1600 dust from a lot of players.
What the fuck? you dont craft something only if you expect them to nerf it. What kind of retarded logic is that? Just how dust hungry are you?

Is there a more reno-ey hand than this?

>Keep coming up against le heheh i go face well played warrior xdddd
>Never drawing the taunts/early game in mulligan.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

Is it just me or is doomsayer unreliable and shit? He never seems to work for me any more, I do the frost nova combo and they just remove him, wait a turn, and resume pushing my shit in.

>Who goes tharr?
>I'm in charge now
>Aye aye
Every single game

>"Priest at 9-1...what the fuck?"
>"Turn 8 Dr Boom, Turn 9 Nefarian, Turn 10 Leeroy topdeck"

ok

Did you mean:
>Fly, Pally
>Ding!
>Who goes tharr?
>I'm in charge now
>Aye aye!
>You win this one.

that's shit, you're supposed to draw boom on turn 7

low skill desu

>play brawl
>it's ladder but with goons

Can anyone here play Jaina so i can jack off?

yes

new to hearthstone, streaming my climb up the ladder with a basic bloodlust shaman deck twitch tv/deathtech

Do you like radiohead?

Because Magic decks have 60 fucking cards and doesn't have YouTubers/Twitch streamers putting out videos telling other players what decks are best for laddering.

you play many, many, many more games of hs than a magic player would with magic

>literal niggers advertising streams in hsg now

does my melanin trigger you

pizzahs is one of the better streamers tbqh

I have a challenge for you /hsg/. Design a minion that is superb in arena but absolute unplayable dogshit in constructed.

4 mana 1/1. Battlecry: If you are playing in Arena, win the game.

fucking rekt by

xddd

countered by dirty rat

literally unplayable

This one is good. Any other ideas? Would be interested to see if anyone can come up with something besides sheer value that's far more desirable in arena.

sure here's a second one. Should be helpful in arena, in constructed its probably too weak.