/assg/ Asymetrical Slasher Series general

Friday 13th, Last Day, Dead by Daylight

We are transitioning from a singular game general to a collection general. Please excuse the OP information as more will be added through in the next few thread cycles.

As of right now still using the Dead By Daylight information.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Official Wiki
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgzrYwKOeok
strawpoll.me/11892381/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Didn't even put Damned in the OP

>months back we had a vote where /sgg/ ( slasher games general ) won
>disregards that and makes it /assg/ which is worse

how did you do it?

So write some information out to put in the next op if you want it in
>months ago
I saw /assg/ win last night so that's what I put.

/sgg/ wasn't even in the poll

>12 players within the last hour

>Damned
with how shity it is I wouldn't even consider it a game

Here's the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgzrYwKOeok

Help I'm having trouble finding survivors with the Nurse but Spies is borked and Whispers messes with Stridor wat do

Here you fucking cry baby niggers we can have a re-vote stupid fuck op just went ahead and did this with out saying shit in the thread

How is spies borked? Did they wreck the perk lately?

It's bugged, it just doesn't work.

Yes the last patch broke it and now it doesn't work at all

fuck forgot link
strawpoll.me/11892381/r

>last day
op is a massive faggot holy shit

i'm fucking hype for f13, but /assg/ what should i do with my friends teamspeak or no teamspeak?

>implying revotes count
jill pls leave

Alright, remember that bug with chainsaw, when you miss when it should've been a hit? Shit happens with lunges now too.

please fuck off and die

remember, no refunds

Devs for F13 on twitter said Jason isn't supposed to be easy to stun and escape from. Apparently the players had been playing 'for a long time.'

>zero sound effects when Jason is attacked

>No retarded comic sound effects when hitting Jason
If only

>had been playing 'for a long time
my fucking ass that dipshit that was camera man kept trying to run when he was out of stamina

The camera man was from IGN I think so he probably had the least experience of them all. Several of the players including the Jason were devs.

OP is fine. Good job user. Ignore thse Steam forum tier bitchers.

>Several of the players including the Jason were devs.
>devs being good at there own game
come on dude you cant be this dumb

Christmas dinner party at round hook table!

Not sure how you people get so many free weekenders.

I play on eu, so theres a lot.

drop rank noob

Since when does this game have matchmaking?

It never did.

OP is shit, fuck off you child

strawpoll.me/11892381/r

Be sure to make the op next time so you have nothing to cry about.

>revote
>has less votes than the original
wow someone who's a bigger fag than OP and he got Last Year wrong. it's /assg/ kys

If you play stealth survivor long enough you get natural bonuses to stealth for free, no perks required.

Also this.

>when people respect the 5% and let you point farm and escape after unhook yourself
Love you Ace.
Love you bro killers everywhere.

>revote
no kys, you should have voted in the original if you wanted a say

Thread's deader than usual.

Don't think changing ops was a good idea mang.

Are the DLC killers P2W? They seem much better than the free counterparts

Hag is hot trash
Myers is hot trash.
The only new killer who is good is nurse and she has a fairly high skill cap

Hag is shit. Myers is fun, but trapper/hillbilly are still viable. Nurse is good but you need days of practice with her before you'll stop losing all 4 survivors.

Does Distressing affect EW1? Assuming it does but just wanna make sure.

Yes, but since it's 15% it only brings it up to 6.9 meters.

That being said Myers gets enough devious points as is, you're kinda wasting the perk slot.

You stupid fuck the games not even out yet why did you make it this

They nerfed his deviousness gain into the ground.

There there, the pain will be over soon.

OP is probably made by the same redundant shill for f13 that instantly replies with "gee arent you a dbd dev go fix ur game" everytime someone tells him to stfu

>Bitch bitch bitch
shut up survivor main

When are you going to make that obstruction at the exit gate block survivors to punish people who taunt at the exit?

Got a ways to go before I can cosplay as Sloppy. Although I don't like the French Braids on Meg...

Hurts survivors.
Never.

kys

If FF13 lets us reliably load into matches without constant disconnects or cheating it's a pretty big upgrade.

>Final Fantasy 13

>FF13

If I can survive as lightning its insta-buy

>Finally get into a game after Infinite Loading into matches, Killers leaving, and infinite post-offering loadings
>It's a Nurse with lag on her side
>Over in 2 minutes cause she always landed it

>Spawn in
>Ironworks
>Head up
>Trapper is walking up the outer stair right behind me because I always spawn near Killer
>Chase music is fucking playing
>He took the other path up so I couldn't see him
>I assumed that chase music = he's actually chasing me
Thanks game.

>meg will never sprint burst into your arms

>You will never be able to kill Meg in actually violent ways

Rude af

Not at all. Killing is an act of love in these games.

i cant wait to find all the ways to brutally kick the shit out of jason in f13

reminder it's literally one dude trying to force the whole /assg/ thing, he's also samefagging responses to complaints about it

>some autistic faggot is being an autistic faggot
i'm not exactly surprised. only a single person in this general says "kys"

>a group of people who disagree with me cant exist therefor they're fake!

>tfw survivor main
>been playing MM the last week
>strictly EW1 MM
>mfw

shit is fun

>/ssg/ fags actually believe this
holy shit

OP here. Again, people were saying /assg/ last thread as though it was definitive.
I never knew about the old poll.
Change it next thread, or get over it. Not a big deal. You're the only one being a sperg about it

merging the threads is pointless, f13 is going to die in a month, and LY won't be out for another two years. this is just /dbdg/.

Killer Iron Grasps you to the basement when a grand total of 0 hooks have been destroyed.

Few things, you're getting camped even if they leave because they have to be across the entire map (and that's IF it spawns in the shack, if it spawns in the center building then just kill yourself) to not be able to get back in time to slap someone. Also you're wasting so much fucking time it's disgusting.

Takes way longer to take people to the basement (usually) and people are less likely to attempt saves for good reasons so they're just going to repair gens while you carry some poor sap to the basement and "patrol" congrats on playing yourself, at least you got one kill.

>f13 is going to die in a month
now i understand where the butthurt is coming from, stop liking what i dont like syndrome. go back to /v/

don't be upset user, you know it to be true. i would almost bet that it won't get it's own Veeky Forums thread naturally

Who the fuck cares about movie game: the movie sucks too? Holy shit just go back to /tv/, that game doesn't even have real gameplay.

>most of /dbdg/ wants to play f13
>most of /dbdg/ wants to play last year
>these games are similar
>hey guys lets just merge it when we get our hands on another game
>becomes /assg/
>there will never be an /f13g/
no fucking shit. that's the plan you idiot

I seriously think this guy is a DbD shill.

are you literally retarded? you have trouble understanding simple statements?

f13 would never have it's own thread UNLESS you tack it on to this general, which will be annoying as fuck since the game is going to be shit. can you just fucking not?

and quit trying to speak for others, i don't even want to hear about that abomination of a game, let alone be subject to it's retarded players posting about how shit it is

no shit. two threads in a row he's shat up the board. he might be one of the devs himself

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
well then /assg/ is not for you.

I seriously think you are a F13 shill.

make your own thread for your shit game if you think it's gonna be so good.

probably, he only started this when beta info came out.

why? i have /assg/ i'll be playing all three games, possibly dropping dbd down the road due to lack of quality.

too many people are going to be shitposting about other games, and not actually discussing anything. it's not a good idea.

Look, I have no side to this, but I've seen multi-game threads before. They are terrible ideas that result in nothing but shilling for your own personal favorite game. There's a reason things like /bbg/ exist, despite there being other threads that they could be compounded with. I'm sure you've noticed all the animosity that has already started? Imagine that but much worse.

you're the only one shitposting nigger. how about this, we keep /assg/ and if it devolves into shitposting we break it up? I'm in these threads everyday. not every general is meant to be merged but some very much are.

and i mean we keep /assg/ until at least the official f13 release. because only a minority of us are getting the beta

i have noticed many other people shitposting as well, not even all of this is me. you assume so much, just like you assume everybody here wants to play f13, which they don't

>there are people who think F13 isn't going to be complete shit
You've seen the gameplay. Are you fucking stupid? It's the slowest shit ever. It's literally Until Dawn: Co-op Edition.

i dont assume that. but the shitposting isn't soley f13 vs dbd. it's also the fucking rename for the general that's causing it too.

dead by daylight is also shit senpai, doesn't mean we wont play it and talk about waifus

>Until Dawn
THATS the game i was trying to remember

f13 is until dawn, but with jason instead of wendigo mutant things

i don't give a fuck about the name, i'm worried about the content of discussion turning to shit because the new game's players are going to get bored so quickly

>It's the slowest shit ever.
It seemed plenty fast to me. If anything it is too fast.

Fuck off waifu shitter, you're one of the main reasons an F13 general is needed, to contain pathetic fucks like you.

>face a toolbox meme dream team
>Agitation and wax bricks

While I probably will play F13 a bit, the video posted earlier isn't exactly looking great to me. Just stay with another person and gang up on Jason. I mean their whole ignore the cameraman plan made it so we don't see what was done to get people killed. Does he just have to touch you and if you don't struggle enough you die? does he have to injure you first? All I got from that video was your character nearly has a stroke if you try to run without stamina.