How is a bald nu-male suppose to represent the "epitome of maleness" that is GQ

mi amigo

Cringe thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=6N4tLAAy5Fg

>that fitment
>tasteful

you oughta be ashamed m8

Is that an M45?

Wheels should be concentric to the wheel well. Any lower than that and I get mad

Disgusting.

taste is subjective

who defines what good and bad taste is anyway? it varies from person to person and culture to culture and even in branches of the auto culture.

*at car meet*
hey what size are those tires on XYZ car?

Dunno, just read the sidewall.

stretch
camber
giant wing
>dat rice

>collapsed shocks and window stickers
>tasteful

While that may be true lets look at stance culture a bit more detailed

Its a culture that promoted sacrificing function for form. The less useful the car is, the better. That's why its such a hated culture. It's a celebration of how useless we can make a car.

Stance culture celebrates objectively making cars worse. Thus most people regard it as an objectively degenerate trend.

got my tenses a bit fucked there, but most of the post makes sense

Oh fuck I was not prepared for that

no such thing

itt: white rice

Like I said, it's subjective. What may be useless to you is not useless to another. To others it may make the car more enjoyable and unique to them in a sea of conformity in today's culture. It's a way to say, "fuck you!" to established norms in society.

To them, it doesn't make the car worse off, but better. Sure, it may not handle like stock, but that's a tradeoff they're willing to make in order to stand out in a crowd. Goodness forbid, people do things outside the norms and established guidelines everyone had set forth. Also, just because a car is lowered doesn't mean it doesn't handle with upgraded parts- if anything it could be safer and tougher and handle more being lowered.

Stance/shakotan is no different than someone modifying a hotrod with performance parts. Maybe a euro car with better suspension. Each culture has its ups and downs, its pluses and faults. Not one culture is subjectively better than the other because being judgemental like that kills progress. With stance culture comes aftermarket companies, willing to take advantage of required parts which builds an economy. Stance culture promotes individuality by people willing to modify cars, keeping the community of auto enthusiasts growing. It also jump starts the economy as people are buying cars to modify and brings businesses to local shops.

You can't say it's all bad when every branch of auto culture is indeed unique.

ITT: meanwhile on bizarr/o/

How is stancing your wheels useful? Give me one situation where stanced wheels are more utilitarian, or more useful, than nonstanced wheels.

Fit under really really low bridges better.

>that super slick turd gen low coefficient of drag

das it mang

Go away jojo faggot.

>this much overanalysis
I think most people just don't like how it looks tbph

>hit a bump at 20mph
>goodbye fender flares

THIS. OEM or fuck off.

these poorfag coping defenses are funny

Op that looks like a riced up fucking funeral wagon, real tasteful mods are subtle you fuckhead.

>camber
>tasteful

just no

Not if you get rid of any suspension travel