Previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euDa0mByPEI
youtu.be/OaXXmxoZV5s?t=33
youtube.com/watch?v=s0t3ajWCT8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for get your tier 4 fighters while you can so you can use the snails now

Reminder

Top of the thread for ctrl-f searching materials, weapons and floor pages before asking a question.

New enemy. Could be a mid boss or the medusa head is the new don.

Why "while you can"?

Uh guys how do I jump?
How do I move?
How do I swing my weapon?
the tutorial didn't show me ANY of these things!

0/10

The path that lets you skip 23F Goto is opened right now. Just two escalators from Kawabe and you can unlock grade 4 for just reaching that floor.

Is there a secret ninja technique to killing bone tubers?
I've fought the scratches, and the bullets, and the hovers, and the HULK SMASH ones, and they are all easy peasy.
the fucking sanic spin slash dash anime fucking bone tubers though, I have no idea how to beat

block, they cant knock you down, and they have gigantic recoveries

hit them back

Block. They appear intimidating but theyre really frail, they are going to hit you, try to block rather than dodge.

Just sit there and block until it does an attack then hit while it's recovering. When it does that lightning fast dash towards you it's also exposed for a second.

Try blocking. Depending on the level difference the chip damage won't kill you and then they'll be wide open for pretty much any attack.

How long are they there for, I must sleep, but the grind calls.

uhhhh, okay

How do I get them down from here now?

I'm worried that just shooting them will fuck them up and they'll just sprout into the mushroom

Throw a living animal at it

It'll be gone tomorrow, same with the snails.

2nd time this has happened after hitting it with a snail

Sneaky little bugger

You have 3 hours but so long as you don't go back into the waiting room, the path won't change

>mfw
>called it

Don't you have to go into the waiting room to reset the snails? Or do you mean idling in the tower until he has the time to go for a run?

>Wanting to be careful and not fuck up the golden goose is the same as asking how to jump or attack

You didn't call jack shit, retard

I got to f23 and I got trashed. What weapon can I farm in 21, 22 that at least will give me a fighting chance?

Aside from quests, where can I get candle wolf green?

Really want to R&D the priest set.

goto F11

Floor 11 Goto. It's not guaranteed so don't expect to have to kill him less than 10 times.

not him
just though it was funny how fucking stupid you are since it was answered 4 times at the end of the thread
>calling others retard when you are too fucking stupid to read
many laughs

Go through the shortcut and bypass the boss., you have 3 hours or so.

F11, farm goto.

Farm black metals or take the path that's open to skip the boss and get free rank 4 fighters

Thanks guys

Sorry, I meant I got thrashed by common enemies, their defense is way too high.

Which floor are the golden snails on?

Use an iron, nailgun, something that hits multiple times to break their armor or pick up any Longsword S they drop so the fire damage can also break it

Reminder that I'm going to the first legitimate Jackal slayer

Tier 4 shooter or striker?

I love both but i can't decide who to do first.

Koshi-Tagawa.

Who cares?

Setup?

>a week after my winging it attempt
meh

Attacker, you can be both at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=euDa0mByPEI

Why haven't you killed them yet, faggot? Come on, go look for them in the first floor.

Thanks!

just lost my fucking character and the fucking poison eater decal that i literally just got because those are the only 4 fucking skillshrooms ive found in the entire game

where do i get skillshrooms? do they ever spawn somewhere consistently? i feel like im going to have an autistic rage aneurysm right now holy fucking shit

Anyone seen a secret shop between 31-40 recently?

By the way I was just fucking with you, they're actually in Okusa.

>joined cali just in time for the war to end
>received 39k gold and mana
>did 0 work

come to the dark side

>mana

I've seen some spawn in Ukongaoka, might want to check there.

Did tower of Barbs shift yet so I don't have to fight Coen to get to 35? Coen made u10 feel like wet toilet paper with his meat shield defense.

I've seen em in boss rooms. There's also a main floor somewhere 10-20 that has em frequently. It's the floor with the big room filled with poison snails and there's a stamp machine. I can't remember the name. Those are my go to spots.

Its blue, its mana. Fuck off.

Just point people towards this when they ask how to get the golden snails off the wall

You got me good. I was starting to get worried I was doing something wrong or I ran out of time.

Has anyone noticed issues with the controls lately?
I've been having lots of randomly-occuring problems like input lag and controls locking up, (ie character keeps moving after letting off of left stick, camera keeps moving after letting off of right stick.)

This shit is really fucked up for a game where enemies can kill you in a few hits. It's not like there's any direct contact with other players so there's no excuse for lag in this game. It only seems to have been happening since a big patch a while back, too.

You fukkin know it bruh

I wish things being blue met it had mana then I'd be able to emit magic missile out of my shaft

I just stomped three golden snails, fucked around a bit in the freezer and storage for a bit and ended up with no experience

is this a known bug or what

>there are still people who throw shit at snails instead of carrying firework guns

>no ice element
>cant freeze someone and rip out of his head sub zero style

Missed opportunity.

I tried that before and it didn't do shit to them

The snail sits above a huge fire. When it's knocked down it lands in the fire but doesn't get cooked. The player would need to use a snailshroom or take damage to retrieve it. I think this room is intentional. It's too well thought out to be pure luck. What does everyone else think?

>3 years in development
>barely any variety in enemy types

Was 90% of development time and money spent on music?

They're gold. They can't be cooked.

Might just be your controller fucking up, looks like it's time to get a new PS4 controller.

Well the fire does so little damage its not even an issue

All it does it munch a bit of armour durability really

how to beat goto on 23f

That's true. I hadn't thought about the how little the damage of the fire was. You could even take off your armor to preserve it.

>Pc version pretty much confirmed

youtu.be/OaXXmxoZV5s?t=33

This is how the game dies.

The game we have now called Let It Die is completely different from the original vision of the project, you can see this im the original trailers (I cant remember the original project name please forgive me) and in interviews with members of Grasshopper games.

What we got was the heavy discharge from that about project, likely a lot of what they worked on before simply didn't work with this backup plan.

But also If the music budget was under a cool 1 million usd I would be fucking surprised as all heck

Stingshrooms and not getting hit. When he glows red throw a stingshroom on the ground. He'll hit a wall and you can start wailing on him.

Bring about 5 stingshrooms or more if you need too.

That room with the black metals chest is gone. Anyone know where the room for it is now?

>1:16

I laughed.

Throw stingshroom on ground for big window to attack while you use one on yourself
Drop crappie equipment so it eats it and have another window

Used Longsword S (fire) dropped by enemies and my own machete. If you have enough rage use the longsword parry when it's about to attack for big damage.

I'm not the only one who thinks the director is really handsome in a totally not gay way right

i ate stingshrooms and didnt seem to do much damage with my irons. didnt know he ate stuff on the ground though.

does it matter who, or where, I send my fighters on expedition to?

If just sent 7 fighters to okusa. If I wake up tomorrow with golden snails I will let you know.

>That raw satisfaction you get just from clearing rooms and discovering new shit

This game is scratching an itch I've been harboring for a long time

>Returned to waiting room on elevator
>Greeted with some weird slow-mo one on one battle with a doppelganger of my character
Cool as fuck, but I was such a low level character at the time neither of us had any good shit. Is this random?

Higher floors equal greater rewards

There's nothing wrong with my controller. Both my controllers experience the same issue in LID but neither of them have problems in any other game.
I even tested it myself to be sure. A couple times LID was fucking up I hit the PS button to go to the menu. Controller worked fine in the PS4 UI, but not in the game.
It's definitely on the game's end.

Was watching the original announcement trailer and there are a bunch of weapons and moves that never made it. Like a giant two hand flamethrower that looks like a minigun and a stealth choke. I hope these are all added in the first content update.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0t3ajWCT8U

Yes, it's random and pretty much free SPLithium.

You're getting raided, gotta do that to wait it out

It occurs when you try to go back to your waiting room while someone is raiding it- it's basically there to stall you out until the guy bugs out.

Why can't we opt out of this base-attacking bullshit?
I'm sick of getting attacked by people only to never make my money back because everyone on my revenge list is some lifeless NEET with 8 Level 60+ characters defending their waiting room while I'm still working my way through floor 13.

At least have some kind of matchmaking if you're not gonna let me opt out of it, game. I just want to play a dungeon crawler, not FOB Missions: The Game.

That means you need to upgrade your shit, that or find BPs in the area your in to use against him.

If you can get a Steel Axe S from the enemies in the area your in, the rage move will take chunks off his health.

Please, please tell me there's another way to get DOD Arms Green Metal other than the 22F gold chest. Please.

That's how the game handles returning to the waiting room while being raided. Hope you really wailed on your clone for the SPL!

I am sorry user. The grind kicks in 21+. Now you will experience the pain of farming metals with the rest of us.

One of the other trailers had samurai leggings that actually looked good aswell

what exactly is the "multiplayer element" in this game?

Which floor is this?

You get your money and alt-money stolen while you're away from your waiting room and when you go to attack them back they have a bunch of dudes twice your level with OP weapons guarding their shit.

Hope you rike it.

If you throw your snail at the snail on the opposite side it'll knock both off at once

Mobile game tier raiding made to set people back hours

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Does it seriously not drop ANYWHERE else?

Change teams to a less populated one, I've been raided a total of 5 times and I've gone to sleep 40k KC and SPL and turned out fine