/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Christmas event is on! Pearl item gifting has been temporarily reinstated.
More importantly, jiggle physics got enhanced.
Read patch notes: forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/123466-patch-notes-december-14th/

All classes, with the exception of Wizard and Witch, have awakened! Spellcasters, uncover your latent power on Dec 21st!

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CANNOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Don't be surprised if the thread is dead occasionally, it happens more often than you'd think.
ERP for Christmas gifts.

Old thread:

First for RIP erp Valk.

Why did she stop posting?

Hi!

He didn't like the direction the thread took around the time milfsorc started posting.

Alright nerds listen up. In the spirit of christmas and shit I'm gonna give one of you newfriends a copy of the game.
>use one of these passes
>reply to this with an email and the code you used
>reach level 40

TV5AB6N-F5N0A3B-BBV6S7B-J7KB3
QD8GQUL-4NM9UL1-E6GT5K4-MK7RJ
5G72OPG-VPABB2U-JK986V9-47GSR
GCFCKCR-VIH7HIE-4DGPHH0-GQ8U7
U0NV8M6-H7S5FN8-TBLDV61-7QD38
RC0NCCI-SOKL8LC-6FNUMFG-R5VHK
DMFTKH0-CJBF187-MTRFR65-VF06G

The drawing will be sometime next weekend.

Thoughtful move but the playful insult and cuss really don't fit in there now. Cool, still.

what a deal you're getting there

>get 5 people to work 40 on your codes
>get free pet and free Noel set
>only one person gets the game

I don't see anything wrong with that.

I don't get the pet since my account isn't old enough. But yes you are correct about the Noel set.
Not like people have a better chance at getting a free copy anyway, unless the user from last thread decides to give out more of his polar bear codes.

You should probably use your trip if you got it.

Did you get even fatter?

Just got back into this game, how'd I do?

will you erp with me

>U0NV8M6-H7S5FN8-TBLDV61-7QD38
I tried this to see if it works with the freebie thing and it does overwrite the 7 days free bit for new accounts.

Hope you get whatever referral perk you wanted if I make it to 40.

took some of them and not gonna play, kek

Mom's gonna freak!

Anyone interested in interracial erp here? You have to be the bbc

How do shoulder pets work?
I already have a cat, but if I get a bird, which one sits on my shoulder?

Lost control.

>Playing with a nude mod

Looks like you've finally lost it, hey user?

>females get retarded antlers instead of santa hat
>have to farm santa presents forever to get one
>it comes with a dumb side ponytail, and you lose out on the set bonus if you use it
What a fucking mistake of an event this whole thing was.

You look literally like the shit I just took.

that's hot. slather me in your shit user

So your shit literally had wings? You dense fuck.

So those were wings?

Looked like the toilet paper I used to wipe my ass as well.

>>>/ssbbw/

I took DMFTKH0-CJBF187-MTRFR65-VF06G but I'm not going to post my fucking email. I'll level as much as possible though =D

>not having an email just for Veeky Forums shit

Don't lurk enough for that shit anymore. I come onto 4chins for my daily .gif adventures

Is there literally any reason to level up hunting unless you enjoy it?
All the other lifeskills get perks like reduced durability usage or access to better fish, but hunters just get nothing?

maaayybbee!

hunting is useless even if you enjoy it

aka got butthurt when milfsorc got popular

is sylvester stallone in there too?

idiot

baka!

>not posting contents

Yes

So I bought an Explorer pack and got the Noel costume but I don't want it for my Musa. Can I claim it and just sell it on broker or is it bound?

I would love to buy color packs for my waifu's pubic hair. Would 10$ per dye be too much or good price for pubic hair dyes? Also what about different trim styles?

just play honey select

You should be able to sell it if you haven't equipped it yet.

Ok chucklefucks, what's the catch, the game looks goddamn amazing for a korean mmo and it's only 25 bucks, it seems a little too good

Do I have to sell my soul and firstborn child at a later date or something?

>only 25 bucks
just buy the 10 buck pack

It's even on sale and costs only 5

Is this game even remotely fun yet? I'm not downloading 50 GB for a dead game.

Buy the $5 pack and some pets instead.

It's not even close to dead.

Only making me more suspicious here user, do I have to join the korean botnet or something?

ok

Yeah you run around, then press 1-10 to kill monsters. Woopee!

you'll need 4 pets to have real fun, get the cheap pack and 4 pets

or 3 pets, sicne you can still get one for free in 2 weeks I think

The catch is you need pets if you want to grind at all and you probably want to buy weight limit and inventory slots, which once bought only apply to one character. Also, if you get into lifeskills you will want stuff like the maid costume and cooking costume, but that's later down the line.

faggot

Read the op

Ye dude stay with your 700 weight, it's definitely gonna enough :^)))))))

Works for me

Maxed out weight for pearls and loyalty, still feels like I would need to wear Hercules set and give the game for 4 poorfags so I get 4 bear pets.

when

so anyone gifting pets?

When? ;_;

Nah. He didn't like that milfsorc got such a negative response, it wasn't comfy to him.

Best game

Not the other guy who was complaining but why the fuck cant i gift the game fuckin ever because i brought it after october? i have two friends still in college and broke so i would have brought it to them, are they clinically retarded?

I need about 50 mil more to buy a pri liverto. How do I into money? Sausans hasn't felt very fast.

You don't have the option for gifting?

>The only restriction will be that you will need to own the game yourself and have purchased it before the 1st of October 2016.
So no, not now not ever, how retarded.

Sausans are not for you with those stats, try elrics or better, go back to Trent area and do the daiies there everyday until you are hitting 130+ AP.

Why would you spend so much money on a liverto? why not straight to a kzarka?

Well that does suck...
I guess you could just login to their accounts or gift them 5€ via PayPal or something if you don't mind not getting the rewards.
Also, it wouldn't hurt to make a ticket about this?

Should I keep the kaia weapon in the mean time?

Nah i am not gifting it for free, i am not that good of a person, but i guess asking if it will ever be lifted or something as my account gets older might be worth it since
its not like new accounts cant gift the game until they are old enough but new accounts will never ever be able to gift, that doesn't sound reasonable at all.

I never used Kaia, I just saved up for TRI Liverto when I started.

Is it unreasonable to do all life skills on my main? i feel like if i ever get any life skill costumes i wouldn't want to put them on a 20 lvl asshole that i never play,
especially things like ghillie that are used both in pve and pvp.

rangers have the sexiest aesthetics, and even the animations like they shake their ass the most out of any class while running. why do the devs give rangers everything? this isn't good balance

What did you use from level 50 until you had that?

damn son you suck

Because elves are built for SEX in every Korean game.

I don't even remember.

Considering at the current rate it will take me at least a month to save up I need some kind of weapon.

Your only other option is to buy a +15 ultimate yuria or higher enchant of that, but honestly i wouldn't go for lvierto after, the moment you get the liverto you will start trying to get and enchant a kzarka so why waste so much money?

Ranger is hectic to play honestly and a gear whore, i quickly got tired chugging 300 mana pots every time i went out to farm, shit is no fun.

Mhm. She's the best. She may be a gear whore and potion guzzler but I think being a whore and loving to choke down on things are some of her endearing qualities.

Oh, and the gameplay is fast-paced fun as well.

Meant to quote on the first one, sorry for the extra (you)

Well its important to love your character especially in this game, i just found my love elsewhere.
Also, i am the guy with the horse riding fetish and your screenshots are like high grade eromanga to me, you are an artist to my dick.

How is this thread fast as fuck for like an hour and then goes absolute silent? what a weird general.

I think that's a funnily specific fetish but it's all good, everything's fair that gets your rocks off.

It happens.

Periods where people alt-tab from the game and where they alt-tab from the thread.

I should find another channel, the abandoned boats are starting to creep in this one.

I hope he comes back one day. He was the comfiest poster.

ninja vs maehwa

>how many grapples can you resist in the desynched time?

what do I do with all these good deed rings?

Melt them.

so maehwa?

what do I do with all this platinum?

I've been told I should "rent" a kzarka weapon for farming, and I need 49 CP for that. Is it really that necessary? Can't I just use a good upgraded liverto? or Is Kzarka the engame weapon and I will end up using it?

Kaia weapon is 50CP, it's worse than a liverto. Kzarka is endgame.