NEW MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA GAMEPLAY TRAILER: youtube.com/watch?v=NOIzH6UcoW4

MEG's updated updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/0326Anr2

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Kg5lI6NCBxE

Andromeda information: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=uG8V9dRqSsw
youtube.com/watch?v=NOIzH6UcoW4&t
orig13.deviantart.net/b58b/f/2015/051/8/9/asari_patreon_celebration__by_masscomics-d8ivj10.jpg
img10.deviantart.net/5893/i/2016/351/0/0/mass_effect__comic__secret_out_by_msartisticstuff-darz2z8.png
youtube.com/watch?v=HiRDJLcYua0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/162769996#top

The geth did nothing wrong.

>On the internet, no one knows you are geth

I like Jack

good OP until you realize he's most likely a Talifag

I'm starting to actually care, and have hopes about Andromeda. Help me.

Tali is a good character.

How do they keep getting past the captcha?

An OP with good taste? That seems wrong

I'm in it for the femtur

buying the passcode
>Around Geth
>Never forget

Why would you set yourself up for disappointment AGAIN

The color of background amuses me.

Legacy captcha does not ask whether or not you are a synthetic, it simply asks for easily decoded information.

Incorrect. We have reached the consensus that you lust for homosexual penis 87% of the time and your conflagration would be similar to that of a bundle of sticks.

That's why I need help. I know, rationally, that it's likely to just be Inquisition all over again, but I can't help but hope it's not.

Peebee exists

Reminder that cozy and cuddly Tali is best Tali.

Serious question about her: is there anyone who doesn't actually work for Bioware who likes her? Because I haven't seen a single positive comment about her yet on any website, despite her getting focused on by advertising

Don't you see the female protagonist was modelled from fucking Sarkeesian abomination?
Now think again.

Tons of people on reddit like her. I'd assume tumblr is the same.

Tumblr has a handful of fans of her, but most of them want to fuck Vetra. Most common complaints are the name, and that she's just going to be Liara again

>Don't even get a glimpse at Morinth's body after Samara is done with her
Did she pop her skull like a melon?

Its hard to take human supremacists seriously when humanity in Mass Effect represents the progressive, ultra-liberal non-binary homosexual Canadian vision of the future. It is as disgusting as watching a tumblrina throwing their weight around because they are assured that the future is theirs.

Andromeda is supposed to be analogous to the American conquest of the frontier, as evidenced by Bioware's shameless appropriation of Johnny Cash. However, as everyone who read a history book knows, this was a genocidal and violent process. How can they channel it when they are so committed to liberal homosexuality and effeminacy? It is wholly incongruent, like a transwoman trying to act hard.

She voived her bowls

>Andromeda is supposed to be analogous to the American conquest of the frontier
Well they're doing a shitty job at it cause I haven't got that vibe at all

>as evidenced by Bioware's shameless appropriation of Johnny Cash.
Wait what? Where? When?

I think that Mac prefers her as the main female character. When questioned about Vetra, he sounded entirely unenthusiastic, and immediately sought to redirect the attention to the relationship between PB and Vetra.

so, that means PB's going to be shit and Vetra will most likely be a god-tier character, yeah?

>i think that Mac prefers her as the main female character.
What a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=uG8V9dRqSsw

youtube.com/watch?v=NOIzH6UcoW4&t

With a voice like that, he cannot be a fag. I was disappointed when I actually heard it, as I expected him to have a nasally, reedy and highpitched whiny voice as befitting his weaselly character. But his voice is too noble.

>Canadian faggots stealing America's manliest song for their SJW fudgepacker game

Oh god dammit.
first of all that is some shameless shit, Johnny could kick the shit out of everyone at bioware, even in his current state.

second they completely missed out on a conquistadors and aztecs approach to the game. FUCKING IDIOTS

The old West don't got shit to do with first contact.

The exact opposite of Mac's opinion is usually a good bet, I believe

>With a voice like that, he cannot be a fag
He sounds like a bitch who's never been in a fight

Fuckin Canadians, thinking they know shit about history

>humanity in Mass Effect represents the progressive, ultra-liberal non-binary homosexual Canadian vision of the future.
Where? How could I miss it?

>waiting for your order, /meg/; do we save the Andromeda development team or hold back?

>ywn forcefully push Red Sand on the Andromeda races to make more money
>ywn summarily crush them when their governments try to ban it

Blast them, give all development materials to polyaks from CD Project then. Give them a couple of beer.

More likely he will lavish all his (and by extension the writing team's) attention on Beepbeep's quirkiness and randomness, while fobbing Vetra off to some intern, making the final product as cardboard as Nyreen

This is cultural appropriation desu

The Systems Alliance is basically the butch lesbian version of Halo's UNSC. It is obvious that it was written by civilians without the slightest knowledge of military structure or culture, not even an amateur's interest was put in. It is risible to look at. They can't even get the ranks right FFS

>2nd Lieutenant
>1st Lieutenant
>Staff Lieutenant
>Lieutenant Commander
>Staff Commander
>Captain/Major
>Rear Admiral/General
>Admiral
>Fleet Admiral

In no goddamn universe is a Navy captain not a Colonel rank equivalent or a Lt Cdr not a Major equivalent. Why didn't they just use Colonel instead of Major without all the stupid make-believe ranks in-between? They can't even get these basics right

I'm thinking about replaying the trilogy. Last time I played a custom femshep that was pretty much in the middle of paragon and renegade. This time I'm playing sheploo and either going to go full paragon or full renegade.

Which should I pick, guys?

Go renegade and romance Jack

I'm torn between Jack, Tali, and Kaidan

Don't be a fag. Pick Jack.

She's a cutie but she's only around for one game. Maybe I want more substance in my romance!

Welp, i am expected more about ME society, not about Alliance military structure (which can be confusing and annoying even now, see usa naval vs usa air). It's quite interesting which rankings space fleet will pick, naval or airforse.
What I noted during the ME trilogy
>Earth dont have united government, there is still shitholes on earth, SJW still circlejercing in 1st world countries.
>Neocons are more common than libcucks
>Alliance backed good old Mengele-style human experiments, even in ME 1
>Witchhunt during First Contact War
>half of the game you kill human criminals, personally i don't met a single libcuck criminal IRL
>slavs in space
>THE FUCKING CERBERUS
Ironically, ME is basically mid 80s - current world (USA) in space. SJW still too loud and flooded mass media, but military and governments (and kikes ruling them all) don't give a single fuck. Another words - normie world.

Then buy citadel. Jack is worth it.

Tali's best girl. go paragon, but take the renegade interrupts that make you a badass

>Tali's best girl
I disagree

Tali's is pretty much objectively the best of those desu, builds up slowly and ties in well with 3's story especially around Rannoch.

>Tali's is pretty much objectively the best of those
I disagree with you as well

I know
Jack's my second favorite, just wish she'd be in 3 more

>just wish she'd be in 3 more
Yeah.... Me too.

orig13.deviantart.net/b58b/f/2015/051/8/9/asari_patreon_celebration__by_masscomics-d8ivj10.jpg

>Hi Sloane
>I'm Pathfinder.

Goodnight. See you guys tomorrow.

Shepard is coming home, right guys?

of course not
he built a new one on Rannoch

Obviously.

'night user.

So /meg/ I had an idea, when and if I go contracting, want me to bring you all pictures?

okay

Yup.

>when and if I go contracting
Fah wat?

But yeah bring pics or didn't happen

I think I have an N7 patch that came with one of my collector editions, Ill put that on my plate carrier just to prove its me, and well for the lols.
A Serb friend of mine got on with a company in the US after he finished in the army and wanted me to join him, so Ill be going to some third world shit hole to guard an embassy or teach nogs to shoot different nogs.

img10.deviantart.net/5893/i/2016/351/0/0/mass_effect__comic__secret_out_by_msartisticstuff-darz2z8.png

I don't understand.

You should stay in your own country and become a Contact Soldier

*Contract

>Slavs in space

More like North American accents in space. The only thing Slav about the characters Petrovsky, Mikailovich etc was their name, they may as well just have left them as Space Yankees. In fact, the only other nationalities other than US and Bong they bothered to distinguish was the French like Dr Michel and that Alliance officer in the Colonist backstory quest.

Even more unforgivably then the voices and appearances, in terms of cultural attitudes, they were either non-existent or crude caricatures like Kasumi the gook. The only thing that comes remotely close to the expression of the Slav character was the codex entry of that Russian miner who carved "there's nothing here" while drunk into the surface of the planet with a laser while drunk.

Otherwise these fucking Canadians need not have bothered, their "diverse" humanity is nothing more than a lazy North American view of multiculturalism where everyone speaks English with their disgusting, womanly pronunciation and only differ in their ethnic names

She's not, but that's okay, Mass Effect is pulp sci-fi.

Problem with that is PMC's are not legal here.

Not PMC, contract soldier in the regular army, where pay is shit and you work with mostly criminals etc

First time I've actually seen Andromeda gameplay, it looks pretty good tbqh.

save them, because I'm a Mary Sue fag

I want to rape a quarian normie. Not an extremely pretty or intelligent one like Tali with distinguished background, just a regular one who is plain and would not expect to be singled out for assault.

Intelligent and distinguished background I give you, but how we know that Tali is exceptionally pretty for a quarian? According to Javik all of them could be 8/10 and Tali may be middling

Oy vey, good morning goyims

Oh sorry, I misunderstood.
But I live in Canada, I dont want to defend people who undermine my interests, hate my people and actively seek to replace me, because its 2016.

I dont want to stand between the kebabs and the masses undeserving of protection from the vicious animals the want to keep as pets.

When the bombs go off I want to be snug in my house with all my mags loaded and a room full of canned food.

But if the conflict was still going in Chechnya I would go back. I actually miss it, in a way.

>just beat the suicide mission for the first time, on insanity difficulty, and everybody lived
It's all downhill from here, isn't it?

Then go back and be a kontraktniki in Russia

Sadly I dont like Putin ether, he would probably just throw me in Jail.

Morning

Nah, that not gonna happen, tovarish. Foreigners still almost untouchable in Russia unless you do something really stupid. Or illegal.
And chechnya already calm for ten years. Try InIngushetia or Dagestan. Or you can be a semi-legal contract warrior in Middle East. They pay you, but if you will beheaded or smth - they don't know you.

Mornin.
You do know I still have Russian citizenship(Mostly just to go see family once in a while) and Im a nationalist who has had ties to an organization that had most of its members arrested and fled to Ukraine last year.

That being said Im going to be apart of the next great conflict, perhaps Ill go to Germany and teach WG how to shoot his wife's boyfriend.

Ukraine is meme and nobody gives a shit about Ukraine anymore in Russia. So, if you have foreign citizenship and you not gonna dance with ukrainian flag in front of Red Scuare and shout Putin's name - you safe.

legion is best girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=HiRDJLcYua0

Kelly heard all the details and walked away, but the General wanted to tell her something. ''Kelly Chambers, give me a favor. Make sure that Alliance Resistance is done. And before going after artifact, stop Brooks. She will try to sabotage our energy production lines and destroy our files. If you'll win, the Advanced Research Complex will be in your debt. And you will be rewarded. Now go... and give them Hell.'' he said.

>cd projekt
>good

Go paragon Sheploo, romance no one, leave Kaidan alive, shoot him in the stomach in 3

just a reminder that jack and tali have herpes

maybe Jack

but Tali is a virgin up until Shepard goes balls deep

>but Tali is a virgin up until Shepard goes balls deep

is this cannon? she does seem a little shy.

She's never opened her suit to anyone else, maybe her mother and father but that's it

That said, there's nothing stopping her having nerve stim exclusive relationships, so she's confirmed virgin in the sense that she's never been boned

>so she's confirmed virgin in the sense that she's never been boned

neat. in all my playthroughs, ive never romanced tali because her accent annoys me and because i assumed space gypsies would have herpes.