>Discord:
discord.gg/TkSt442

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFzFMsfb9Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

QTmaker

>its a "your dps acts as if theyre better/more important than everyone else on the team episode"

2nd for stinky wet boipussys

>zen orb x1.5 damage

Wow that shit is old as fuck outdated info.
Where's version 0.2?

We love Widowmaker!

>reaper
>pharah
No other winter skins worth getting yes?

watching enumbre on moonmoon's stream rn lmao

>that blue
Top qt. I love these winter sprays.

Oh and Zen also.

>lose 3 matches in a row to Genji mains who refuse to pick a better dps
>m-muh dragon blade
>play tracer
>drop 5 bombs in 1:30
>meanwhile genji is still sitting on his first dragonblade
>only one getting picks on anas and zenyattas
>genji still hanging back poking at the zarya feeding her miniscule amounts of energy
Tell me right now, /owg/ why Blizzard shouldn't delete Genji,

Hell, make Genji and Hanzo one character again, that way Hanzo can still be fun and eventually useful

Hey /owg/ show me your face when you achieve MAXIMUM CHARGE!

>A Hanzo with double jump

That is... actually not a bad idea.

Prepare for 360 no scope double flip jump shots

winston

How is she so perfect?

tfw you finally figure out doomfist's spray pattern

Sex with Hana Song

i finally figured out sombra's spray pattern. i feel enlightened

the answer to all your problems and bad matches is "play zen and carry"

Lucio and Ana meta won't last forever, and lets face it, if you can't aim as Ana or wallride pro as Lucio, I am your only option.

Better to git gud now user. Stop playing DPS and Tank and become a god.

Tall, brown and beautiful

genetics

>tfw finally figure out Symmetra's spray pattern

youtube.com/watch?v=pFzFMsfb9Q0

I'm not even fucking around, this sounds cool and would bring 2 worthless heroes back into the meta.

uhmmmm, owtards?

Sounds like you're just trying to get your boipucci wet

Posting my ideas for Mercy's new kit

>Heal
>Pistol
>Angelic ascent (airdash in either direction or towards a target. Good for evasion or for reaching targets, similar to Phara's air jump)
>Angelic descent (same as before)
>Cleanse debuffs and stuns
>Rez

Let's add to that, Hanzo/Genji's new ult would be arrows that pierce walls and no longer arc for a few seconds.

On a scale of 1-10, how cancerous would this be?

Jesse McCree

fukken epic my dude

Real talk, that would actually be fun. Why were most of the concept characters SO much better than the current versions?

% health damage when?

Buff mocha girls are always perfect

How about

-make him able to switch between sword and shuriken the same way Mercy switches between healstick and gun
-when melee, LMB is a slash and RMB is a stab, the former does less damage but has widee radius and the latter does more damage but a narrow radius
-shuriken works the same as it does now
-Deflect requires you to be in melee mode
-when in shuriken mode instead of Deflect you have Star Burst, throwing half your shurikens in a star-shaped fan
-both Deflect and Star Burst now have a 10-second cooldown
-his dashing slash special comes to a dead stop if he hits a shield, leaving him open for a second for a counterattack

so you want to be Master? come here, let me tell you something.

You are trash. You suck at this game. Yeah I see those prestige levels you have, I don't give a shit. You are garbage.

Until you master a DPS hero, a Tank hero, and a Support hero, to their absolute potential, you will always be diamond shitter in the middle of the pack with the rest of the scrubs.

When you queued for Quick Play, aka "retard play" how often did you tryhard? How often did you say "I'm going to destroy the enemy team" "I'm going above 50% win rate" Of course you fucking didn't. You just played a few scrubby matches and jumped into competitive and thought you were good at the game.

Let me refrain. You are garbage. Until you can 5k and 6k quick play scrubs without seconds and do it every game as sacrificial meat, practice to your name, you are nothing, scrub.

I'm going to marry Tracer!

What will it take to end the current tank-centric meta?

I'm getting bored of having to play Zen every match because half the other team is tanks.

His melee range is too fucking big. It's why you can also get wrecked while behind the payload

ANGER

only braindead drooling retards play tank.

surprise surprise, its the "meta"

you forgot the (reaction)

>tfw you figure out anons shitposting pattern

Nice pasta, rate it a solid 7/10, maybe a light 8.

Go vegan.

what if we had a hero
who could turn their teammates into living bombs

whoa wow

I like the idea of her cleansing debuffs.

So, RNG has blessed me with Santa Torb skin.
Now, how do I actually get good with him? His gun seems surprisingly strong based on the few times I've played him.
Should I stay near my turret most of the time?

Where do all the Characters keep their ammo?

Unlocking the Santa Torb skin gives +85% to damage anyway, all you need to do is shoot with the gun no need to turret.

He's pretty great without his turret, his right click shotgun is deadly as fuck and he can spam armor packs mid combat if you need HP. Don't feel the need to stick glued to your turret like Engi in TF2.

>Let me refrain. You are garbage. Until you can 5k and 6k quick play scrubs without seconds and do it every game as sacrificial meat, practice to your name, you are nothing, scrub.

Found the faggot DPS main who thinks he's doing something by padding his kills against the enemy Widow in quickplay! Cry more faggot.

Build the turret in a spot that's hard to target, it can aim quite well so don't worry about not hitting anyone. Preferably high up or around a corner or close to an environmental object. Get it to level 2 immediately.

Don't hang around it exclusively, it can handle itself until the enemy gang-rushes it or a Widowmaker/Pharah finds a clear spot to attack it. Go out and join the fray but stay reasonably close to the turret for emergency repairs/replacement.

Hand out armor packs like they're candy. Far as I know they won't disappear until collected so a few spares on the ground will help allies who've lost their armor from enemy fire. Collect scrap as often as possible but don't risk your life for it.

Molten Core upgrades the turret to level 3 and makes it a terror, and your armor skyrockets and your attack speed doubles. Use it whenever you need to, like when the enemies are clustered together, when they push, or when someone's harassing the objective. And your hammer is also a weapon, it's short-range but you can swing it like Sonic on speed when in Molten Core and it does a shitload of damage.

>Need to win 120 more comp games for a gold gun
>Can't work up the nerve to queue because I might lose SR and drop into Silver

see

If there is a 3 tank meta why is Reaper in the dust?

isnt he the tank buster?

The hammer hits as hard as Reins does and a hell of a lot quicker when in Molten Core.

how much damage does scatter arrow do? is it 400?
i killed a zarya at the start of a match once

holy shit, my games the past week have been absolute dog shit. They've been absolute stomps either way.

The competitive fun factor took a massive shit. What in the absolute fuck happened?

Did all the retards get loose? Is matchmaking ran by shit-flinging apes? Did Obama do this?

You only say that because they're new and different and not what we've been used to for years

That being said, would have loved fucking EggmanPharah

Hog can beat him
D.va post-buff can beat him
Guess who is always on peoples teams?

i think it can do something like 700 damage if every arrow connects

Cant get close enough to people to be useful without getting gibbed

Why pick him when 76 can do his job from behind his team?

Its not as MUCH dps, but its still more than 0 when reaper is dead.

Because one of those three tanks is now D.Va and he isn't as good of a nanoboost target.

>grey grey blue grey

merry fucking christmas -.-

-.-

I thought they nerfed the damage at the same time they boosted the swinging speed

>Mercy is pocketing Widow again
>it's working

reaper only really deals well against winston and,I am reaching here, reinhardt. Zarya can fight him and dva in her mech fucks him up

Sombra suggestion:
>placing the cursor over enemies reveals how close they are to popping their ult
>hacking makes their ult-meter vulnerable to damage by enemies by small amounts

They may have done, but they did so to keep the same DPS, so his hammer is still terrifiying.

A gift? For me? I wonder what's inside.

I've heard someone suggest that they should make Sombra's EMP clear the opponents' ult meters, which is stupid.

shit

Oh shit
A legendary

Boosted Widow does over 150 damage per body shot. If she can actually aim it makes it ridiculously easy to get picks since one fully charged shot and 1 30% power shot will finish off any hero with 200HP or less

inb4 lesbian zarya

>I haven't gotten either of the goth Zarya skins or the punk Tracer skins yet
Based Jeff is watching out for me.

>The new style!
What did he mean by this

kek
Imagine the shitstorm if this were true.

Thanks for the input m80s, that's a lot of useful info.
Hammering people to death sounds fun too, but I'm guessing it's not what I should do in team fights.

Fuck no, the only one that looks decent is not-RAY, the other three are fucking terrible and fanfiction tier trash.
People always say concept arts are better because they are something new. They are scraped by actual artists for a reason.

Anyone else kind of just... bored?

Clearing it sounds like too much, but the whole point of hacking is to prevent ults, so knowing how close an opponent is to popping their ult seems logical and useful. Right now if you want to do that you have to just guess.

Winston is the only tank Reaper can beat for certain, Reinhardt is 50-50, he'll always lose against D.VA, Hog, and Zarya.

Should I only play Hanzo in comp and see how low I can drop? 1832 at the moment

Guys I'm talking to a cute mercy main on tinder. she's diamond and I'm gold... What do I say? I haven't told her yet

>he'll always lose against dva hog and zarya
what? please explain how you arrived at this conclusion

If you're forced into melee, hammer is a good attack. May not be ideal in comp or whatever, but I never do comp so wouldn't know.

Here's a great tip: if you're on defense in Temple of Anubis and you're at Point B, build the turret on the right side of the point in the corner on the other side of the door. It has an excellent view of anyone trying to get into the point and is very well-protected, anyone who wants to destroy it has to get into its range and sight.

>Jog over to an ally as fatpig to help them deal with an enemy to give them a face full of scrap.
>No fighting, assuming that they both agreed on being friendly or something.
>Spams hello and emote.
>Enemy proceeds to then go nuts and start attacking.
>Hook and one shot them.

It's like putting down a rabid dog. I never cared for hoovies, but once they go sour. I just have to kill them.

You can go lower than that?

Experience playing the game.

I love playing Winston but any and every tank takes a fat, steaming shit all over him.

>play like absolute shit during placements
>ults solo killing me left and right
>reinhardt charging across the map and pinning me despite not actually hitting me
>hooks through walls
>just a bunch of fucking bullshit that never worked in my favor
>every game was either me getting rolled, or a close win
>still somehow place at low gold
Man, I just got shit on the entire time by both players and the game deciding I don't deserve to have fun or do well. How the fuck did I place that high?

So are you now READY to gift me Overwatch?

And to clear things up, low gold isn't high at all, but with how hard core I was getting bullshit on I was expecting bronze or low silver.

Because the only thing that matters was where you ended last season. The matches don't matter. You'll be around last season's final SR no matter how many you win or lose

>tfw I placed higher than my Season 2 high
>solo queued my way up to 3450
>avoiding comp right now until people get over Symmetra's changes