Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/c/ilexa
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ilexa.

Nagaposter, if you're reading this,

you're gay

stop posting

top roflmao how are you enjoying your frames per second dotards?

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Luna. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Luna pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Valve create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS BALANCED, ICE FRAUD!

I want to fuck that tree loli

>tfw no Sheever GF

works on my laptop :^)

DAILY REMINDER THAT FAPPING TO ILEXA IS THE R34 EQUIVALENT OF FAPPING TO A GOOMBA FROM MARIO BROTHERS

>unironical S&Y
but y tho

f-list.net/c/ilexa

Windranger is the best archer

>playing at not owning a high refresh rate display with ULMB

lol

>tfw you'll never clean monkey king's unwashed foreskin with your tongue

Why wouldn't you get an sny, when you're rolling that fucking hard?

Wtf lycan ability is like old alche ult now?

How is Luna shaping up in 7.00?

But you can be Monkey King and have a tree loli clean your unwashed foreskin with her tongue.

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>loli
but user, I have the gay

it's like old lycan ult but for the whole team if you're talking about the hp buff

>Flat chest

Who can tell the difference?

her talents don't really do much so about the same as she was in 6.88

Why did they ruin Techies instead of buffing him?

twitch
.tv/beyondgodliketeam

SEAmonkey dota casted live by Tobi

>visage is underpowered in the late 6.8x meta
>still just decent enough to be played well in pubs if you didn't get countered
>suddenly gets the mother of all buffs
>his winrate in pubs goes up by 6% overnight
>even fucking 1k inbreds can almost manage a 48% winrate
>the easymode OP experience gains make him a rape machine in decent brackets
>instead of easing up on the buffs, he will inevitably get permanerfed like earth spirit because of butthurt leddit faggots that want every game to be 10 agility hard carries

Life is suffering.

based

It's funny how overbuffed he got because 'le micro is hard :^)', same shit happened to Meepo way back when.

Nice UI, dotards.

I wish it was actually Tobi casting and not whatever is going on right now

Where is my FUCKING GAMES

kap

remember when you could bind a hotkey to levelup skills?

>this tread

I always used ctrl to level up skills.

Thanks!

the fuck do you mean?
ctrl+skill still works

Its actually not that bad
Could use a few tweaks, but within a week or two I bet itll be in good shape

I fucking tried but i just can't get used to super fast leveling and new map
I'm back to hon guys, any other mobas worth trying out?

>tfw bind "3" as levelup skills
>I level up in a middle of a team clash
>I gotta skill my ult so we can win!
>press 3 and corresponding hotkey for ult
>blink in and use ult
>nothing happens and we got wiped
>wtf.jpg
>it turns out that it didn't get skilled
why did they even think that this was a good idea? sure they are trying to get the LoL audience but completely forgetting about the player base who don't use ctrl+skill hotkey?

>weekend
>people I get matched with are so fucking obnoxious and petty you'd think you were in high-school

is this a real thing, or is it just me?

The funny thing is that while Visage is awkward as fuck to learn, actually using him isn't that hard at all. I am in shitter bracket myself and I managed a 60% winrate with him even before the buffs, though this is largely because he is great against teams that don't use teamwork. At least Meepo takes actual skill to not die unnecessarily.

All he needed was for birds to not have the hits-to-die mechanic or take an eternity for damage to recharge without wasting Stone Form. They were simply too limited in utility for him to be a viable pick. Even his one nerf, Soul Assumption being disjointable, is a moot point because Atos wholly compensates for it and is now one of his most viable items.

>over high school age
>playing video games

DC vs Newbee in five minutes lads

He means the "Level Ability" and "Level Stats" key commands. These used a special mode in the old UI that the new one lacks so they had to remove it altogether.

The main issue here is that you cannot skill talents at all without using mouseclicks.

As usual the SEAmonkies can't run a tournament on time to save their lives so here are the chinks:

twitch
.tv/beyondthesummit

DC vs. Newbee then EG vs. Wings

Whenever I've told or shown a regular person how people in this game act, they had a hard time believing that a good percentage of these guys are adults.

Personally, I think calling them "high schoolers" is a bit generous. When I was in high school, people mostly kept to their own and didn't bite someone who wasn't doing anything wrong. Dota players are more like those little shits in middle school who were scrawny and into alternative sports.
I've even noticed this behavior in my own stack...in people who act perfectly fucking sane outside of the game. The game's design inherently brings out the worst in people.

so you're telling me you're underage?

>already delayed

nvm the chinks are fucking delayed too

I don't play this game, kid

then why the hell are you on the Veeky Forums discussion board "video game generals"

haha, very true

>little shits in middle school who were scrawny and into alternative sports
I'm scared to find out what "alternative sports" are.

Same reason 90% of people here are, to shitpost
Do you really think people here play the game?

why have a schedule if you're going to have delays every single time?

dire won. what went wrong for radiant?

most people at least shitpost about the game rather than going "haha im underage umad???"

I am...

I'm not underage though
you're just a manchild

>@LyricalDota

I didn't stay up for this

>Jungle enigger
>21 deaths
Gee whiz, user, I don't know, it looks normal to me. Nothing wrong with one of your teammates dying twenty one times sarcastic tone

not gonna blame the venge with no farm and no kills?

>no aghs on antimage
>old meta vs monkey king and treant of many bashes
>techies in general
>letting the game go past 50 minutes against void + sven with am as your only carry
>no fucking aghs on anti mage

want to know how I know you're 1k?

look i'm barely 3k trash ok, tell me why neither of you had anything to say about the venge

so were you the AM or the timber

earth = kaolin
fire = xin
wind = storm
water = ?

Should we get this hero first or Ilexa first
:thinking:

now that arc has the lowest winrate in the game, they have to buff him

r-right?

Because the venge was position 5 and besides feeding along with everyone else they appeared to have been doing their job. Are you one of those idiots that thinks Venge is a carry hero?

>any other mobas worth trying out?
No. We have to accept that the last game of this kind is slowly becoming another glorified "hero arena brawler".

Spirit first
Ilexa on the anniversary of Monkey King

She looks like she was a hard support. 22/24 wards is expensive as fuck. It looks like the issue was even with all the observers MK was still eating your enigger and Venge alive.

we still need Axe's qt twink as a hero before ilexa

>position 5 support with wards and sentries
>didn't steal farm, neither kills nor last hits
>participated in half of the kills
>forcestaff to counter void and batrider

i don't see a problem here

i think she should have had more than 19 last hits in a game where every single other hero on either team had over 200

she bought 22 obs wards and the enemy team bought fucking THREE

IN A SEVENTY MINUTE GAME

AND WE LOST

she spent all the money on wards, she still has high amount of assists for a hero that's normally used to suicide

>jugg and legion can go aghs refresher and get off 2 ults and still have time to swap the 2 itemslots with damage items

yeah you belong in 3k

Who were you

that boy only wants to follow Axe as a reporter while Ilexa wants to be a hero too
I think we should prioritize her first

>position 5
>b-but muh last hits
>m-muh kdr XD

watch some pro games my man

>enigma bottle

what did he mean by this

Venge tried to salvage the whole damn thing while you retards were feeding your asses through the cosmos

>plays pos 5 well
>buys wards
>ENIGMA DOESN'T BUILD FUCKING MEK AND GETS A BOTTLE AT 4 MINUTES AND A BLINK AT 20 FFS

you are fucking retarded, also you had am most likely taking lots of the farm and the retard playing enigma lost you the game

>tell me why neither of you had anything to say about the venge
Why do you have to say about the Venge?

you were the Enigma weren't you. you fucking shitter

>kdr shitters ruining the fucking game

Literally get out of here please

So how ABSOLUTE MADMAN is 7.0 so far?

>cropped picture

Better hide that normal skill level

they're the reason people don't play support in lower ranks. because supports get blamed for literally doing their fucking job

>play with an AA who rushes midas
>doesn't buy wards after the first purchase
>tell him hes a retard
>tells me "you are just jealous because of my farm" on mic

Jfc this is retarded shit

where is enigma's mek?

>kdr faggots shitting on enigger
guy got the highest tower damage in the game and higher damage than his carry desu lads

>tfw Dazzle main
>tfw I have an instinctive drive to fill the roles nobody wants like pos 5

How do I stop this madness? I want to be a good player, but I also don't want to suffer

I actually literally had a game like this. Hard lane up top when i was support jakiro.

I had wards everywhere, and he got his first item a battlefury when they had taken a racks. Of course its my fault

Tell your venge that my stack needs a masochist like her, if you're that fed up with her. We'll gladly take her off your hands, if you think she's that bad.