discord.me/wowg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st

rate me, all of you shitters

>Tfw trash leggos that aren't getting buffed

3/10

nice wowprogress link

>non panda monk

How fun is disc priest for PvE? Is it reasonably good?
My main is a resto druid and they seem somewhat similar and dealing damage as part of the actual healing sounds fun.

Nost fucking won guys ... what are we going to do?

>he mains a dh

how are blood DKs for M+ ??

>Been waiting for DH since release of WoW
>fell in love with monk infinitely more

RIP you gimmicky edgelord class

Why people like elvUI? It looks shitty, is too clinical and the nameplate fonts are unreadable etc... it completely offsets what WoW is all about - it's about fantasy.. I understand the minimalism principle but elvui isn't even that. It's just a mess of random shit slapped together on black squares

>have cinidaria and insignia
>mfw no face at those lego changes

Insignia is OP as fuck. The other Ruge in my guild has it and it accounts for a good 8% of his damage ST, more on fights with multiple targets.
>Meanwhile, Shivarran Symmetry, which is meant to be specifically for AoE, is hands down worse on AoE
>It's still going to be worse for AoE even after Insignia is nerfed
>It does literally nothing on single target

Fuck this game

Why is the thread so dead?

How do you play PvP? Do you queue into random battlegrounds and just hope to "win"????

In so close to get rid of it, but is there an addon that let me move anything around and enlarge anything a well? I simply can't play with normal ui since I'm a bit far from the screen.

games dead mate

Because Nost won.

Strange, for a dead game there's 45 people on in my guild, at 11:40 pm no less, and it's not even a raid night.

not didnt really win, blizzard just lost

nost is just a byproduct of blizzards failures

>being in a retarded 300+ member guild

>45 people in a spam mass invite guild
who woulda thunk?

yep, a 4 raid team guild, AM, PM, weekend and casual

It's glorious that I can do M+ and only need to run with guildies.

cancer

all I see is salt.

Move Anything

Thank me later, maybe blowjob you bottom sub.

only redditors are capable of running anything without pugs

Legion was supposed to say wow so why the fuck am i so burnt out and frustrated on my main and left feeling like i cant play an alt because of all the time-gating barriers that have nothing to do with fucking skill and only have to do with excessive fucking grind

Forgot to say, we've also got over 40 people who will be raiding on Nost.

Retail and Nost, as it should be.

>be in "guild"
>have same words floating above head
>not actually friends with any of them

great game :^)

more salt, salt is good.

Naah mate. I have 4 box multiboxing setup and I have bought 8 character boosts. I have set up everything so that while I level up in Broken Isles all my alts are leveling same time. Just use your imagination and it will be fun.

>Naah mate. I have 4 box multiboxing setup and I have bought 8 character boosts. I have set up everything so that while I level up in Broken Isles all my alts are leveling same time. Just use your imagination and it will be fun.

So the secret to stopping the burning legion is autism?

>lose argument
>cant form a concise rebuttal
>HAHA UR JUST SALTY!!!

toxic garbage, enjoy your dead game :)

m8 you just got mega trolled

>>cant form a concise rebuttal

>>toxic garbage, enjoy your dead game :)

Are you speaking about yourself?

No but you could just get 2 accounts and play on one machine at the same time. Buy two screens and level up two characters at once. That's fun way to do things anyway.

In less than a day ... the criminals will be having fun ... while we sit in our class halls doing nothing ... this cannot be! ... Legion was going to save WoW ... not kill it .... what are we going to do guys ....

Not dig up an old game for the third time and call it fun.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING BROS BLIZZARD WON

Why are you sitting in your class hall doing nothing? There's stuff to do, places to go, things to kill.

Blizzard is just going to release 7.1.5 tomorrow to combat Nost.

That's what they did with battleborn and overwatch

>Thread dead on a Friday night
>only reason its bumped is 2 people telling someone it ISNT dead

kek

But you're bumping it right now, and wait so am I, fuck how do we stop this it's a catastrophe

5 FUCKING WEEKS IN A ROW OF NO LOOT OFF NIGHTBANE

HOLY FUCK IM MAD

>nosg has over 150 posters
>wowg only 20

what went wrong bros?

Celestalon

And sad to think half the posters are Nost players shooting the shit

games dead

What would be more beneficial with the upcoming patch? A MW or a Resto Drood?

>tfw i havent even killed it still
how do you even pug for it? everyone wants 880+ and achieve

nosg has no one playing on Nost atm so they're all on Veeky Forums. wowg has lots of people playing.

I don't think its something you pug, just run it with friends or a guild

Arrange twitter raid to this faggots page. Force him quit, along with Holinka. They ruined the game even further than WoD ever indicated.

>wowg has lots of people playing
haha u cant be serious

You can check either of the discords and there's more people playing WoW than posting in the thread. r u dumb?

what does discord have to do with wowg? fucking retard

Can you give me links to both discords please.

>what do wowg discords have to do with wowg

how do you get out of bed in the morning without hurting yourself

>caring about people that arent associated with the threads
ah? why are u trying to force your circlejerk now? seriously kys yourself

they're the wowg discords where lots of people hang out and chat while gaming.

One discord is ran by autist and other by gay couple with their tranny enablers. Complete disgrace to mankind and basically they are just wasting oxygen.

>tfw 2 shit legos

>Prydaz and Roots Hunter

:((

lol

this is one: discord.me/wowg

The other one you have to ask an admin to generate a link, just add icy on btag

is it easy to find a casual raid spot as a druid?

I'm currently debating between destro warlock, holy/ret paladin, and resto/balance druid. need to make one of them my main.

It's where the "people" that tried to become relevant in /wowg/ failed, so they hang out in their private circlejerks.

Had it, still in my folder, does jack shit. Can't even move any part of the ui.
Put your dick into a felstream.

>that aren't associated with the threads
>when majority are wowg posters
>when discord is called wowg
>when discord link is wowg

what did he mean by this

You are retard. It works as intended you can move everything if you know how to. The issue is that initially you need know which element you want to adjust. It's not made simple enough to be retard proof, retard.

>prydaz and akainus shaman
:{{

There's a reason why it's not added to the OP. Get the hint ;)

Wait, is the more secret discord run by Sis?

because its a cancerfest full of self-important jackassses, I brought it up to contradict someone not to support it.

Hey /wowg/ :-)

What kind of narcissist takes photos of himself and circulates them on internet? This guy is mentally ill. I'm not talking about user here but about the original photo source. What the fuck is this guy? Well, he will eventually get cancer from all that poisonous chemicals on his scalp.

To correct myself, look at the mole on the forehead on left temple. That's cancer. It's starting. It's from the excessive chemicals.

WE need to do something similar to pic related and start the fire t b h

>First legendary took a month
>second another month
>third another month
>get fourth 2 days after 3rd

RNG can be fun sometimes

gettin livid

>can't get into an Emerald Nightmare group, Heroic or Normal, unless my item level is 875+
>can't get into a Mythic+ group unless my item level is 885+
>literally no point running them if item level is that high
>must link achievement for completing Heroic EN to get into a group for Normal EN

>raid leader is almost always an 850~ scrub

Out of any MMO I've ever played WoWfaggots like to be carried the most

>elvui
based shitter

Haven't played in 6 years. Which US servers have the biggest alliance arena community?

Nostalrius.

Does Kritanaz still play WoW?

>purposefully got only 7 fragments in the first week to piss my future self off

Lock me up senpai

>tfw no giantess gf
why even live bros

i dunno
she was found erping with someone from ripip and then didnt post here anymore out of shame

No what it means that if the raid leader is such a low level it's his alt. On his main he has completed every raid in the game on every difficulty. So he knows what he's doing.

>legion has been out for almost 6 months
>not being at least 880 item ilvl by now

seriously? what the fuck do you do in this game?

The fuck is Ripip?

It's been out 3 months. Man you are retard.

THIS
you can even get to 870 by just doing world quests lmfao legion literally showers you with gear

>he doesn't become friends with his guildmates
Those are friendships that last for years user

I'm stuck at 871. Just got my first 880 item the other day from a world quest. I don't really raid, only lfr sometimes. I wish there was an offline single player mode of this game. The other players annoy me.

my in-bags ilvl (the ilvl that shows up when you apply for a pug) is 883. my actual ilvl is 877. i still have 3 pieces of 855 gear that i wear. everybody has similar ilvl inflation

artifacts are not the average of your 3 relics, they are greater. 3 850 relics = ilvl 870 weapon
legendaries give you a 3-5 ilvl boost. if you are full 850 with 2 legendaries, your ilvl will probably be 860.
for some reason, legendaries still increase your ilvl even though you cannot equip more than 2 of them. i have a 3rd legendary sitting in my bags because it inflates my ilvl
random titanforging is desirable, and other people have very uneven stats because of random titanforging. youd still need gear even though your overall ilvl is higher

>the players anoy me
>mmo
>the players anoy me

>Valeera and Cinidaria
not bad just mediocre : ^)
Why aren't the legs getting some sort of buff and just nerfed since they are nerfing feint. I though they were supposed to be buffing utility legendaries