/utg/ - Undertale General

New Home Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

Papyrus Rules

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Q2rc2
imgur.com/a/731uu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fish!

Threadly reminder that I'm eternally looking for more people with rare or extensive Undyne image collections, preferably including images gathered from twitter from the earlier half of the year.
If you'd prefer not to share publicly let me know and we can try to work something out.

Chara!

>Papyrus Rules

It's alright now
Because
I am here!

PAPYRUS SUCKS

WHO THE DICKENS SAID THAT!?

I
PAPYRUS

>tfw its time to clean my folders again
Post your folders and how many pictures you have!

I'm gonna steal Gaster's lawn mower and he'll never have fun brrrrrrs again

Hey, anons! Remember our own little slice of history, our little Mecca of Undertale-related posts, both lewd and safe for work? Rare and posted-every-thread? Yeah, I'm talking about the Underbooru.

There are curently 6,042 images uploaded to the booru. That's a lot, right? Well, it's barely a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of Undertale-related fanworks out there, but it's our own little secret collection of our favorites, so that's all that matters!

Did you know that, as of this post being made, there are 4,113 images with the "tagme" tag? Here's something interesting about the "tagme" tag. It is automatically tagged onto any and all images that are uploaded with less than 5 other unique tags.

Do you know how many tags the overwhelming majority of these pictures tagged with "tagme" have? Aside from "tagme", 0. That's right, there are thousands of images on Underbooru right now that you cannot find unless you dig through hundreds of pages, all full of images tagged with "tagme". Some of them, you may be familiar with. Others, you've likely never seen before. Some are shit, some are wonderful. Some were created by /utg/ anons past and present, and a lot of them are a part of our history, too.

Wanna be a hero to me and the rest of /utg/? Whenever you're bored or got nothing to do, pop on over to the Underbooru and search "tagme". Then, start editing the tags for said pictures, removing "tagme" and adding in as many relevant image tags as you can think of. If you need examples, just check any regularly tagged images on the booru. You don't have to be exhaustive, but mark characters, locations, and significant traits or objects in said pictures if applicable. With your help, we can make Underbooru great again!

I want to hold Asriel's hand and tell him he looks nice today.

I love this goat

id rather do almost anything else with my time

Gote butt for the user in the previous thread.

Would you like your favorite if they locked you out of your own house?

I've locked out worse.

Such public-spiritedness

I tried doing that once and couldnt figure how to tag them

im not going to post my folders but i have 30k files and 500 folders

Is Geek still here?

I'd be more willing to if I could find the source for most of the images I tagged, and there's a fuckton of images in the booru, user. I guess I could make that less of a priority though

>30k files and 500 folders
whoa

sorry man i get really aggressive when i see posts that have more than two paragraphs

Which characters do you have the most of?

wow me too

I've never really been to Veeky Forums much. Normally I just stick to /k/ and Veeky Forums

I've just finished Undertale, and though I enjoyed it, I know /v/ well enough that talking about anything popular is tantamount to suicide, so I came here wondering if there was a general.

So I found your last thread and now this one.

To be honest, I'm not sure what i was expecting. Whatever it was, I doubt it was anything like this.

My overplayed shock and disgust aside, I might as well not return from the abyss empty-handed. I see we have a drawfag on our hands here.

YOU

draw me a pic of Doomguy training Ubdyne in the art of ripping and tearing. it can be NuDoomguy, original, comic, whatever you choose. Take as much creative liberty as you see fit.

sans, then papyrus

>You all suck
>Now draw me a picture
Fuck you

Do you think he would like compliments?

>a drawfag on our hands here
We have several, and a musicfag. Not to much on writefag though.
We talk about Undertale, Shitpost, and post art.

95 unique IPs posted in the last thread. Assuming that 95 unique people posted in the last thread and there were absolutely 0 lurkers, if each user from last thread tagged ~43 images, the job would be done. It takes about 10 minutes to tag 20 images once you get the rhythm down. If each user spent 20 minutes overall tagging images, either in one sitting or just in couple-minute blocks throughout the day, the job would be finished.

Now, if only one person did it, it would take over 20 hours. Straight. Nobody here is autistic enough to devote most of an entire day to tagging images on a booru that people don't visit because it's shit. This is a great way for anons who want to feel like they're a part of /utg/ but aren't creative enough to make their own content to get involved.

It's really simple, user. Once you find a picture to tag, you just click "edit" and start typing in the tags you want to add to a picture in the tags box. Reminder to delete "tagme" from the list once you're finished! Also, if you want a tag to have a space in it, you have to replace the space with _. For example, pic related is Asriel. Well, I don't want to tag it as Asriel, I want to tag it as Asriel_Dreemurr. If I typed "Asriel Dreemurr" it would tag Asriel and Dreemurr separately, which isn't useful. Some tags are aliased, so if you tag Asgore, it'll automstically change to Asgore_Dreemurr once you're done, but other tags don't. You can check what tags have what aliases by checking the Alias tab at the top of the page. Only the aliases highlighted in green are active. I have no idea if anyone with mod powers are still around to make changes.
It's really easy, user. Just

wew that's a cute tushie

thank you for doing my request

You learn to ignore a lot of it in time. A lot of it is just ironic shitposting because people are bored there's no more official content.

never said anyone sucked. Just kind of taken aback, that's all. It's not like I haven't seen worse

obviously if I'm putting in requests, I'm no actual detractor.

interesting

I see

now im mad again, way to go fuckface

It's 's fault for making me answer two replies in one post. I am an innocent user!

I'm already In bed my dude. I'm here everyday, so I'll be glad to do it another time.

I'll skip to page 13 and tag all the pictures I think look kind of coo for a while because i'm really bored right now and don't feel like playing video games

but just because you asked

Yep, we've got a decent variety of contentfags.
We even have a guy making an Undertale fan game.

sounds good

bullshit you did it to piss me off, now youre gonna pay
*unzips dick*

ok thanks, before when i tried doing it it only used 'my tags' to choose from and i could only choose from those tags so i wasn't about to make a ton of those
i should upload more stuff but it seems like such a hassle
dont blame me

Are there people who don't like genuine compliments?

They leave me heavily depressed.

>you have to put spaces between the tags
>but just hitting enter doesn't work on separating them
For what reason

>i should upload more stuff but it seems like such a hassle
Honestly once we get caught up with the huge backlog of tagme's I'd be fine with devoting time to just tagging images that anons upload en masse if they don't feel like tagging each one individually. I just don't think tackling both issues at the same time is good for anyone's sanity or fingers.
*teleports behind u*
*cuts you in half*
nice try kidoo

No clue. Besides, isn't it easier to add in tags like you're typing out a sentence instead of giving each tag its own line?

I find lists easier to make but whatever

>change usb slot for tablet because sick of the cord being too short
>have to reinstall drivers

A lot of these are already tagged but they left the tagme thing in. I assume for those I should just delete that one tag?

doodled some fish boob yesterday

imgur.com/a/Q2rc2

>objectively wrong body type for undyne

>imgur.com/a/Q2rc2
Good stuff man

Yeah you'll find some oasises of tagged pictures where someone simply forgot to remove "tagme" from that mixture. In that case you can just remove "tagme" and go about your way. As long as all the characters are tagged there's nothing more that needs to be done unless you enjoy being thorough.

Also if several anons are joining in, it might be prudent to skip around to some random page and start from there! If everyone starts from page 1 it might end up with a lot of anons just overlapping edits on the same few pictures.

draw me a new tumblr profile pic

I started from the last page and i'm just doing Asgore pictures anyways because i'm a lazy fuck and i'm saving the ones I don't have

I see your fish and raise you a fish!

Baraf and rule 63 a shit.

Bara is the best actually but yeah rule 63 is shit

I'm sorry, but our opinions are in conflict with one another. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

>4 Undyne lewds in one day
Get some taste.

is that All Might?

pay me

I see your fish and raise you two lesbians

im kidding, i just thought the image was funny
i don't care what you jack it off to man

How much

Good stuff.

so do the posts have to have at least 5 tags or can i just tag them with whatever, as long as people can find the person in the photo and general tags to make it easy to find

booby hours?

I'm not finished yet.

Lesbians are the best.

If you're just tagging photos that have already been uploaded, then just tagging whatever is good enough. If you're uploading pictures to the booru, try to fit in at least 5 tags so you (or someone else) doesn't have to go back and delete that tag later!

>only doing the women and Mettaton
Eh who cares

Yes.

>actually gay
And people thought I had bad taste.

well some of them it's impossible to tag more than 3 things, especially if the art is simple
im uploading some of my art and also tagging some others

>actually wanting to pay me money

this is why im here

oh fuck am I subconsciously starting to ship this

More like all the women in this game are trash and not worth caring about so why would I give a fuck if you want to torture them

ye

So many lizards.

>three different tags for gaster in the booru
dammit, which one am i supposed to use here?

All of them. It's not like there's a tag cap.

>gurofag was the booru guy
All interest in doing this lost

Is there a way to do tag aliasing?

I've been using Gaster. If a mod is still around they could approve the aliases to make sure that it all defaults to wd_gaster.

I just got here, what are you talking about?

However will I bully them all

Nah, it's me.
I don't think I've ever seen an actual namefag around here in months.

maybe I will make a comic maybe? yay or nay?
imgur.com/a/731uu

>oh fuck am I subconsciously starting to ship this
yes do eeeet

fatz and broba and angstrom are namefags. angstrom stopped using his though.

It was probably me.
I just came back to shitpost while writing the fourth and final piece of my guro smut AU series.

Sure, that would be cool.

oh my god YES

hey kiddos!?! you wanna have a bad tom?!????

Please do!

You forgot this

FIST ME DADDY

That would be cool if you threw us gayfags a bone every once in a while

ah, I could. What would you like? Within reason?

As long as there are girls.