Lane Splitting

Yes or no, Veeky Forums?

Personally I'd open my riceburner's door in front of this sad sack of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ots.ca.gov/pdf/Publications/Motorcycle-Lane-Splitting-and-Safety-2015.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck people who do this

if he wants to be treated like another vehicle he should have the same fucking rules. none of this female "i demand equality, now give me special privileges" bullshit

You are a misguided idiot and the world is much better off without you.

Why does this make car riders so mad?

you wouldn't do anything besides go home and cry on the internet.

Hope you like the taste of car door.

itt: cagers getting upset about the superiority of motorcycles

>b-but muh car is better
>b-but muh handling

shut up retards, as much as i love cars, motorcycles will always be superior.

they can't handle the thought of someone else getting ahead even if it doesn't slow them down in the slightest. It's a childhood notion of cutting in line.

If you had a compact and could fit between other vehicles, would you just drive however the fuck you wanted?
You're small, you're not always loud, you take risky maneuvers that will more likely result in YOUR death and I'LL be blamed because you're trying to be cool.

It doesn't. Only redditors and normies seem to care.

>t. commuter

You're like those teenage kids who want to impress people by skateboarding, then you try a trick and bust your ass. Instead of breaking a leg you break your life. You're worse than guys in muscle cars trying to sound loud and tough by revving. You're exactly as bad as old white guy bikers with harleys.

Because they're called Donorcycles for a reason, they shouldn't have special privileges. Lane splitting is not necessarily safer, the biggest change seems to be that motorcyclists are much less likely to be rear ended, and similarly more likely to cause an accident while lane splitting.

The real reason is that I hate motorcyclists, I hate how you act in traffic, and I don't think you should be rewarded for riding a crotch rocket then complaining about how dangerous other motorists are.

why not just drive down the shoulder?

I purposely block them in so they can't get by. Wait in line like everyone else, faggot (or should I say road kill, lol)

ots.ca.gov/pdf/Publications/Motorcycle-Lane-Splitting-and-Safety-2015.pdf

Check the statistics

>only redditors and normies get mad
You realize that's the vast majority of car drivers right?

0/10

That's physically impossible tho.

Shit if I saw you tear past a bunch of traffic on the shoulder I'd think about skinning you alive the entire drive home.

>I'm supposed to be impressed at someone driving like a retard

Motorcycle crashes usually don't leave the body in good condition to donate organs.

Lane splitting just increases traffic flow and isn't really any more dangerous. Why so mad?

>this motorcycle goes way faster than my shitbox so i will call him a retard for going faster than me

t. jealous poorfag

slowfag detected.

You caught me. The irony is that everyone posting in this thread (including the trolls) are probably all riders

Didn't even read this thread but I'm going to assume it's full of angry crab-in-a-bucket cagers pretending that they'd ever even consider doing something to motorcyclist.

>i'm not responsible when hitting others when I didn't make sure the coast was clear

>Why aren't girls impressed by my foot high stack of speeding tickets?

actually it's full of autismal bikers like you. as usual.

I want a motorcycle but fuck lane splitters. What you think you beat the system, follow the same rules and wait your turn like everyone else. Some smart asses in my area think they're geniuses for getting in a left turn lane that ends soon after, guess who's not letting those dumbfucks merge. Wait in line

> Personally I'd open my riceburner's door in front of this sad sack of shit.

Er, that would be called Murder 1... Enjoy your stay in the big house.

I'd be okay with it as long as traffic around them isn't moving very fast, or not moving at all. If it becomes legal I'd be inclined to buy a motorcycle.