/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3227

Your Waifu Will Never Be Real Edition

Previous thread: →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

first for Hanako

nice

Lilly!

new rin doodle

Morning lads

For Mish!

hey /ksg/!
having a good morning?
hey suzubro!
what's up?
noice

It's 9:40PM here :) I'm good.
Thinking about getting high again, so apathetic lately I don't much feel like smoking anything now but I feel like I'd rather do nothing while high than do nothing painfully aware of the slowly passing time.

Gonna grab some coffee, maybe read some Lee Kuan Yew...or just play vidya all day.

I can't beat the 1400 elo AI in chess without redo cheating

Alright, bedtime.
G'night, dood's!
See you all tomorrow.

>I'd rather do nothing while high than do nothing painfully aware of the slowly passing time
good luck with that , but if you dont want to smoke , you better get something to read or anything that can help to avoid feeling like the time is slowly killing you
>or just play vidya all day.
sounds pretty comfy What games?
sleep well , mate , see you tomorrow

nice perspective!

Night kiwi, sleep well. Dream of soft Lilly

I gotta say, Suriko delivered a good finishing blow to KS. Since closure of Shimmie comments, it really feels like all devs stopped caring at all, and want to forget KS like a bad dream.
As should you

Why should it be kept alive? What's done is done, if the devs don't want to manage the community anymore why stop them? It's been a long time.

He didn't want to manage the community - and instead, he killed it, by shutting down one of the only places still caring about his creation. It wasn't so terrible that the shut down was warranted - he just wanted to get rid of it, and came up with an excuse.
If Aura & co had the power, they sure would ban Veeky Forums threads and KS subreddit.

>it's a retarded tripfag opinion

Shimmie is literally a booru ripoff and it's not like the pics aren't already all there and all over the internet.

No gaming-related community lasts forever, there hasn't been any new official content and fanart will only take you so far.

Unless someone goes through the effort of making a sequel or starting a franchise that can pump out new content, KS was going to die at some point. Maybe if Suriko's releases his VN there can be something to talk about again.

Yeah, that's my point, /ksg/ would still make sense if we had any reason to believe 4LS would still make something, would it be a sequel or an entirely new project, but it seems less likely day by day.
Aura and Delta would sell KS rights for a MILLION. Pretty obvious they want it buried.
So what? It was still a community, however small. You could find some heated discussions in comments, and Suriko was still wasting money on Rtil's illustrations of his Miki "route".

>comments under pictures are a community
Lel. You just wanted to shitpost.

>thread, only posts in which are "Good morning, /ksg/, how you're doing?" and "Alright, I'm going to bed, goodnight, everyone" is a community
Shimmie was better than current incarnation of /ksg/

People have lives, we have our community, the devs don't have a duty to stick around.

Annnnd 3 weeks sobriety down the drain.

its not to late to dump it out

Its past that point. Start again tomorrow I guess, fuck me.
Don't mean to blog but I'm in that state of mind.

trust me i know how youre feeling man

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

>tfw second try on lucid dreaming memes tonight
I'm gonna meet her even if it kills me.

remember when that doesnt work the next step down the rabbit hole is to make a tulpa

Are tulpas self-induced hallucinations or is it just delusion?

both

I only roughly glanced on tulpas but from what I've got, it requires even more mental focus so that is impossible for me.

if youre the type of person who would attemot to learn to lucid dream to meet your background character waifu from an already obscure videogame about crippled girls made by a terrible community of autistic losers
you are the exact kind of person that qualifies to make a tulpa
no offense, everyone in this thread fits that niche

They still post on the forums, stop talking out of your ass. Nothing's changed.

>Aura and Delta would sell KS rights for a MILLION. Pretty obvious they want it buried.
You really think they've had offers?

is she bleeding because of the thorns?

as far as i know

I never thought about it whenever I saw people with roses in their mouth. I guess that's the point/symbolism

Yeah, but I'm not really into the whole mental focus thing. I'm actually surprised I had a dream yesterday even if it was total bullshit and not related to Orie at all.

Emergency lewd bump

This picture has made me acutely aware of the fact I will never experience what it's like to masturbate with the massage function of a shower head.

if you have good water pressure one on the balls feels great
a water proof bullet vibe in a cock sleeve and a massaging shower head on the balls will do the trick

>good water pressure
and if you have the bad water pressure?

Your balls drop off

Got stuff I need to do but I hope you all have an amazing day!

Nth for headpat!

Eyyo Tattoo

Sleepy! Sorry I didn't respond last night I fell asleep. My Blizz is Kyoto#21103 if you wanna play some shit sometime, EU

Youre left unsatisfied and I'll seem a little less credible
Sup man

would be happy to play some shit sometime
hope that at least you slept well
i can only imagine an unsatisfied guy in his shower saying "tattoo you fucking liaaarr"

Can you please stop coming her just to small talk with your trip buddies?

That's what I'm trying to avoid

Who was your best girl before suzus story came out anyway?

Hello SHG, have a good one as well

Looks like someone's salty

Nth for a happy Hana!

>Spoiler
Yeah it was chill thanks, and it'll be good ^^

Hey, I small talk with anons as well!

Thanks Pol?dude!

as long as i can remember it was rin
still haven't try to kill myself yet
by the way , undie said that you were doing something for me. is it true? i need to know.
also what games do you play on blizz?

Rins cool, for me she ties second with lilly
And good job not becoming an hero this week
I'm assuming you'd like to talk about ks then?
Name something ks related I'd like to aswell

>I small talk with anons as well!
Huehuehuehuehue
And yep, that's me

Please do not talk to a shitposter in disguise!

What a weird way to say ' don't talk to me'

Yup, I mean it was for all the Snuzu's but you particularly came to mind
It's the finish of the race, just before the finish line Suzu's napping and a tortoise has just overtaken her. "you snooze you lose"
Really fuckin cheesy but I just had the idea and I thought I'd give it a shot

HS and OW are the main games, but I have Diablo and HotS (played in beta and release, not recently) and thinking about WoW again

Knew it, well hope you're doing good
You get weekends off right at least?

well , i'm not a rinfag anymore so no need to worry , only rinfags are sxuicidal
>a shitposter in disguise!
where is the disguise?
sounds pretty good, looking forward to it

>doing good
Yeah, pretty fine. Stuffed meself with some leftover pizza, picked up a new phone after a bit of a struggle, can't complain
Yup, weekends are off.
Oh right, I played some HotS too!

Cheeky!

>only rin fags are suicidal
As a hanako fan I've got to disagree with you on that one

well maybe that not ONLY rinfags are suicidal , but all rinfags are suicidal for sure
>Stuffed meself with some leftover pizza
cant explain why , that sounds great
also we should do some hots game with shg someday

But my writing is so messy!
And the pic itself, I'm gonna have to go to a lot of my older pics and clean them up

That was the way I was told to do it! I think cause Undertaker's American he want's Lilly Repping that. Makes sense kinda

I can attest that is right on that
And great!

Oh nice, a new phone can make your life so much easier, after having mine idk how I went so long without it

Hey /ksg/!

Friendly reminder that our match against /@/ is tonight at 21:40 (UTC). Get hyped because it's a knockout match!

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

Phuck, I meant for the first reply

Oh it is lovely indeed.
Sure, if I find some time between WoW raids and sleep. I am not a great player though

Check again, you mixed up everything!

sleep well , and see you later

The message got through. Regardless of who decided it should be like that though, it is a bad decision and I choose to ridicule it.

>I am not a great player though
you think that someone who can fall asleep in the middle of any game care about that?
>between WoW raids and sleep
what class do you play?

Hey Leo, I'll be there!

Goodnight dude, sleep well

Oh for god's sake you're right. I'm just gonna leave it because I at least got one of tags right!

As is you're right! If for some reason I do another, I'll remember that

>fall asleep in the middle of any game
Right. Does that really happen?

The best one, obviously
Dorf Hunter

I've managed to have it happen once, after staying up for around 60 hours and trying to distract myself a bit during cramming for exams. Never managed to fall asleep gaming besides that though. Or being at my desk in general.

>Does that really happen?
yep , pretty often .But i try to avoid it , really make teammates angry. got banned from some games because of that
>Dorf Hunter
best race/class combo 10/10

Why do all your pictures look the same?

>best race/class combo 10/10
Well duh, obviously! Dorf master race

It figures that the cripple enthusiasts would be playing as the socially inept deformed with only half a body.

>socially inept deformed with only half a body
I think you are projecting on the dwarves a little too much laddie

Because they are, duh.

I never project, because I don't play a shitty class that uses projectiles

>bad puns and superiority complex
You sound like a priest

I don't have a superiority complex, I'm just better than everyone else.

Did you lose your trip somewhere?

I didn't lose my trip because I never lose

>I don't have a superiority complex
>I never lose
Pick one

Why?

There's a wee difference between a winner and a bragging idiot. It's called humility

post /pol/ saki plz

Match day just started link can be found here:
implyingrigged.info (click on the big hitbox button)

We are the last match of the day. I hope you will be here to support us

21:40 UTC

Good morning ksg.

Have fun and do well today. Even if it's your Saturday and that means doing well in video games. Feels good.

How's it going in ksg today?