2017 Civic hatch or 2017 Mazda 3 hatch

Which car should I get? Civic is better overall car when it comes to comfort and usability. Mazda 3 is a better driver car. Civic is kinda overpriced but at least it looks fresh and has more features. But If I go for the Civic EX, that's going to be same price as a 180 hp Mazda 3 grand touring. Help Veeky Forums, I cant really decide.

They're both generic, disposable shitboxes. it does not matter.

neither. ep3 for 4-5k

Get a Cruze

Both ugly, heavy, and underpowered.
Spend your money on something better.
>"Comfort"
>"Usability"
Nice buzzwords, did you get those straight from an ad?
>Civic looks fresh
Lmao

civic is ass get a impreza

too mexican. Besides, Im trying to get a new car.

too ugly

hp too low

drive the stick one and stop being a fag

>"I'm trying to get a new car"
You mean you want to waste your money, or don't have 3-5k cash and need to take out a 4-year loan.

>too ugly
>hp too low
Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were a fifteen year old girl picking out which car you want daddy to give you for your birthday.

WEW MATE GR8 COMMENT, THAT WILL SHOW THE COMPANIES AND MAKE THE BRING BACK TSUNDERE RWD ECONOBOXES

how much do you actually have for a down payment? how much do you make a month? do you actually know your credit score?

3000 for down payment. I make a little over 70k a year. My credit score is mid 700s.

what do you drive now? why would you buy a new econobox instead of a nicer used car?

There is way more shitposting in this thread than normal.

Check out the Mazda 3. It just got a refresh and the Grand Touring model comes in Manual. It is a really nice and just sporty enough drive.

Leasing a Honda Fit. Lease about to be up. I was thinking about getting a golf R but decided against it for now, and just keep leasing. I don't want a used car desu.

Yea, the cabin noise got reduced significantly, which is a big plus.

oh so you're the fag from the other day.

>leasing
just get a civic for 3k. seriously. you'll save money in the long run so you'll be able a put more down and get a nicer car in a year.

>makes 70k but only has 3k to put down and a credit score under 800
Sounds like you're paying pretty dearly for some major mistakes you made and/or are making. Do they not teach personal financing in school anymore?

Oh my god that splitter is amazing. I always loved this era but thought the aw11 had a horrible front lip, this makes it look 10 times better.

Im not trying to die in a $3,000 civic. Lease makes the most sense to me to be honest. Pay $9,000 to drive a new car for 3 years with 45k miles to blow while I save up for a golf R.

I guess you can say that. And you know damn well school doesn't teach you anything about finances.

an 01-05 civic is perfectly safe. some were even fitted with side air bags. the moral of that story is to not crash like a dumbass. always drive defensively.