Post the rides you miss :(

Post the rides you miss :(

Other urls found in this thread:

realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=UC73-USA-09-2008-E82-BMW-135i&diagId=51_6757#51489141036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never realized how much the 1 series looked like a z4

I bet whoever owns it now at least likes it enough to wash it.

It's fucking 25 degrees outside right now. Washing a car aint habbenin.

A drunk driver smashed into it so hard he flipped his car onto its roof.

It's totaled shitlord.

>being this mad about the loss of a 128i

Yes it is I who is the lord of shit.

I think I miss the times more than the ride itself

It wasn't much but it was my first car. Head gasket, radiator, and trans all ate shit in the same week

I don't have a picture, but I miss the fuck out of the 95 Buick LeSabre that I had. That thing was GOAT, even with the random issue of just dying while cruising down the highway.

>pic of a 135i
>128i
WAT?

It wasn't fast, but I managed to have fun in it.
;_;7

Did you ever manage to learn how to park?

>when you nut and she keep suckin

>GOOD LUCK CLUB

Yeah, never putting that sticker on my car.

That's not a 135 dumbass

It fucking demolished gas and ran rough, but I enjoyed it while I had it

I didn't think it had enough storage space for my new lifestyle. In retrospect, I'm sure I could have made it work.

Yes it is
Those are 135i wheels...

ITT

Those wheels came on the 128i too. You know what never came on a 135i? A hood liner.

Samefag harder lmao

I still have her but her age is showing and I think I'm gonna have to replace her soon

Hold me Veeky Forums ;-;

Tranny problems right? Get a GTP for the next one

Hey dumbass. That was my old 135i. Here's another pic for you. Either I owned a 135i or I must have owned a 128I that had the big brake package and the previous owner swapped an N54 that made 350whp, fraudulently changed the vin and my title to say it was a 135i. I highly doubt that. STFU

That space is a very wide space. I'm actually in the middle.

welp, im sold. when i sell my z4m in a couple years im buying a 135i

Surprisingly not, the transmission is fine. It's just little things are going more frequently now, in the pat 6 months alone I've had to get a brake line, engine mounts, alternator, and a sway bar replaced.

It was a wonderful little car. It pulled harder than an e9x m3 on the street with the low end torque it produced and made about the same top end power with the cat delete and the aftermarket intercooler.

That's too bad. At least it's nothing major. The 3800 lasts forever though

Yeah the engine and transmission are as strong as ever, I just wish the rest of the car was the same way. She's the cleanest Grand Prix of that generation I've ever seen and I really wish I could keep her forever.

Good luck man

Lol nice try. Finding an image off of google and changing your name to IM THE OP LOL doesn't quite do it.

I hope the OP enjoyed his 128 and I hope you enjoy your shitbox, friendo :^)

Lol sorry to break it to you but your not even FBO 135 never pulled "harder" than an e92 m3. And if you think you ever raced one he was probably just fucking around with you.

>how do I reverse image search?
>ensuing damage control

FBO 135i make the e92 feel like a honda civic with a peaky powerband

I fucking miss it so much.

>comparing stock cars to modified ones

never change Veeky Forums

Yeah, it was an user that originally made the comparison

If you wanted to prove it was a 135i why didn't you just post a picture of the fucking engine bay or the exhaust layout, or the badge? These side shots don't show shit, no wonder you're getting shit from user
>muh wheels
Yeah you totally can't fit those wheels on a 128

None. I wouldn't sell a car I actually like. That's why I have 5

>Shitlord
Fuck off back to Tumblr, retard.

Honestly don't know what else I expected from a fucking BMW driver.

>You know what never came on a 135i? A hood liner.
WRONG
realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=UC73-USA-09-2008-E82-BMW-135i&diagId=51_6757#51489141036

Who the fuck would dyno a 128i anyways? Such a stupid thing to presume. Hey crazy thought. How about user stops assuming and implying or the samefag just drops the damage control.

I guess that would be expecting too much.

Actually you brought it up first in

People who want to know how much their n52s make?

Literally what are you even saying. Maybe just let the thread be and go do something else man.

I was just describing how it felt to drive my own. Then you had to try to shit on it so I just posted evidence of the contrary. Even bone stock the N54 produces more torque than the v8 in the m3, It's like you want to argue for the sake of arguing man. I'm sorry your life sucks so hard you have to post anonymously and shitpost to feel better. If you want to use a logical fallacy to shift the goalpost to stock comparison whatever. The N54 stock produces more torque than the M3 v8. However if you would stop diverging from the conversation I was saying my personal one had the low end torque of the n54 and had the same top end power of the v8. That's all true and it was in a lighter smaller car.

Unfortunately this thread was ruined by an asshole that had to derail this whole thread out of envy or some other bullshit.

>128

You misspelled 116 shitlord

How about you grow some hair on your balls and stop getting butt flustered about some anonymous guy on the internet.

You're a faggot, he's a faggot.

No, this thread was derailed the moment you posted it. It's a shit thread, and you need to go back to Veeky Forums kindergarten to learn how to make a decent thread.

Fuck, I guess a thread about "what car do I buy and why should it be this car I already picked out?" or an ls1 thread. Ooh, even better a Ford vs Chevy thread: "muh Ford GT, muh ecoboost".

Woops, I guess I failed to follow the template.

You fucked up by posting a thread about cars. No one owns a car here, you idiot retard faggot. Fuck off to >>>n or something, fuckface.

Wait so does the n54 produce more torque than an m3 v8 or nah?

ITT op is mad he has a 128i cuck mobile and samefagged for the sole purpose of posting some one else's dyno graphs so make himself feel better

Yeah, stock the N54 produces more toque but the m3 produces more top end power. Since the N54 is turbo'd you can easily get another 100 horsepower with new downpipes, intercooler and a tune on the stock turbos.

The sticker doesn't attract crashes it attracts bad drivers to buy them

I don't have either. The 135i was totaled. Hence I don't have it anymore and miss it.

Is it really that unbelievable to you guys that I owned a 135i? Pic related

Matrix? What trim was it? The XRS is plenty fun, the others meh.

At least nothing of value was lost

/osg/ pls kill yourself, you guys suck and pls die

Tbh

why did you sell it

lol, sick burn...

Bought it for $4500 sold it for $13700

I like money

Hey are you the guy with the R32 too? I kept asking you about should I buy onr e and what to look for. I actually bought an FD instead lol, it's waiting in Japan to ship. 5600 USD nigger, shipping included

f

>tfw can't afford a 1 series
>tfw drive by my neighbors white 135 almost everyday

its so beautiful

It was so clean and I fucked it up.
Now they're rare as fuck and worth like twice what I paid.

While I still miss my MR2 Spyder and right hand drive Subaru, I really wish I didn't sell my Supra. Was young and too lazy to fix it, now I have the time and money. Car could have been great

How did you buy that for 4.5k?

holyshit what happened

Why is that car upsidedown

Drunk driver speeding in a residential area and took a turn way to fast. He smashed the rear of my car so hard he pushed it forward 6 feet into the van. When it slammed my car into the van his car drove up the rear of my car and flipped over onto its roof.

They aren't worth much in Japan unless they're a special model.

Why would they want a non-R/Spirit-R RX-7

It'll be hard to get through shaken and get on the road and they are awful cars to drift and high-maintenance cars to track regardless of how good the platform can be.

Yeah that's me, for $5600 I wish you luck, unless you bought it over 6 months ago.

Special deal I got for helping work on and sell a bunch of cars to newbies.

>It'll be hard to get through shaken
what the hell are you talking about

OP's mom