What is this thing?

What is this thing?

Mate your toe is jutting out of the top your foot like the dorsal fin of a shark

I've never seen a mobil1 jug with JUST English. its always English/French or English/Spanish when I go to the states.

also wtf, 5w30 in NZ, isn't shit warm as fuck there? Id' be running 5w40 or thicker

apparently japanese engines, especially turbo charged ones love the less viscous stuff.

Mobil

5W-30
Newer
Vehicle Formula

Advanced Full Synthetic dexos
Motor Oil

5L

Dump it and lets see what it looks like

>mfw if i put anything lighter than 15w-40 my ls1 instantly burns it
kak

oil weightlets gtfo.

keep at it.

that's probably why your car runs like shit

thats weird I had a 98 camaro, ran 0w30 in it and it wouldent burn it, switched from 15w50 which it was eating a quart/1k

A shrubbery.

>ls
There's your problem

that's because your cylinder bores aren't round anymore

yeah nah because it doesnt use any oil.

Local shop had a look said the valvestem seals are fucked and im gonna get the heads done evenutally anyway when i drop a cam in it

I live in Canada senpai. 5w30 is on the HIGH END of the scale. 15w40 flows like shit (read : not at all) when you have -30degree starts

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

Ausfag here and 15-40 or upwards is basically perfect since my engine has literally never had to be started below 0 degrees celcius.

and usually ambient temp is like 15-35 in winter and 35-60degrees+ in summer so i go through oil like crazy in the summer months

even with amsoil synthetic 5w30, my car moans and groans during -20 air temp start ups.

its not uncommon for a lot of turbo guys over here to run 5w40 or thicker oil in the summer months due to "cold" start ups never being colder than 10 degrees or so.

I run 10w40 in my dirt bike, never started it up colder than 5 degrees or so, but I don't think I know better than Honda so I put in what recommended for my climate.

It appears to be a boxwood my friend

>10 degrees
>in the summer
wut

We use metric in Canada bro, 10 degrees Celsius is 50 Fahrenheit