Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/12/16/footage-of-updated-ps4-build-of-tekken-7-with-lee-miguel-eme.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seriously janitors? ban the dude, dont delete the thread

complaining about the mods is going to get you banned

THEY DO IT FOR FREE.

>implying the faggot mod didn't delete the thread because he didn't get the op
xD

SFV is a great game and season 2 will make all other fighting games obsolete

i made another thread and i can't delete it, thank you mod, at least delete the other one as well now

wasnt a complaint. it was advice on how to do your job correctly.
this is complaining;
but i still agree with these posts

t. anonydodge

>dodges SF4 invite
>deletes thread to hide shame
nice one janny

Mai is cuter so I'm okay with this

lmao

Urien is fucking retarded

What just happened to the previous thread?

you playing casuals?

nuked

probably deleted because it was made early.

No battle lounge

only 3 days to go, doods

there is two kind of people

based max

Wonder if I can make it out of bronze in S2

I feel like Birdie was designed as a charge character but was made motion in the last month

Let's freakin' gooooooo!

until what

Albeit I did get beaten by 3 uriens in casuals an hour or so a go

>tfw 800k FM for Season 2
Round 1 mod best thing to happen. Enjoy your "free" characters guys.

special moves of charge characters usually arent punishable on block byt he whole cast

>he didn't buy the season pass
lmao dude... just lmao

Not that user, but I'd play some sf4

What dlc for revelator can't be obtained with fishing?

Why would you buy a pass that offers no extra incentive

dizzy and kummy

play cummy blasterz

Yes. Street Fighter has always been a juxtaposition of comedy and violence. Pretending that the comedy factor has never been part of it just mean ignoring an aspect of the fighting game series you don't like. All the tropes represented in the Street Fighter are caricatural portraits of popular fighters of different regions and countries, with an equally exaggerated style as their fighting styles. This is true.

But Street Fighter was also very dynamic and brave. "Dynamic" because it doesn't mean that the franchise had a 100% comedy tone. This means that the series has a good range of tones while still staying true to the characters tropes and personalities.

"Brave" because having an over-the-top look doesn't mean you have to deprive it from things that could be considered typical of, you know, fighting.

Fighting implies violence. No matter if the style is going to be gritty like Mortal Kombat, realistic like Virtua Fighter or upbeat like Street Fighter, the fighting remains the same. If you looked back at SFII or SFIII win-screen, you could see your opponent bleeding like crazy, no matter if man or woman, while still staying true to the games respective nature. And guess what? VIOLENCE IS COOL. Why would you watch a fight if there is no sign of what makes fights thrilling?

Imagine drawing and showing pictures of a bleeding Chun-Li today. The reaction would be much more different than what it used to be at the time, which is also pretty pathethic from the audience part. Fists makes genre equally as weak or strong, but apparently Capcom is of the idea that women don't have blood. That's not progressive at all!

All this talk is to show you what I feel like post-SFIV truly lacks. The characters don't feel dynamic at all, but rather too firm to their unchangeable image. For the "brave" part you can already see the lack of it from the various censorship episodes that happened during the development of the game. This is what SFV lacks.

tl dr

What are Karin's good anti-airs?

NONE
O
N
E

SFV is a design-by-committe creation that was focus-tested and then censored and then tested and then censored so it hit the point of complete mediocrity.

There is no unified vision. There is no sense of direction with this game. It's all random and uneven. This is what I believe the result of the game being outsourced everywhere and Capcom dropping the ball big time conveying proper direction to those studios.

SFV isn't a Street Fighter game. It's a fan version of SF. It's that for the reasons you've stated. Ono needs to go. Everyone else involved with SFV needs to go aswell. Start from scratch.

tl dr

jump back jab

She has none.IF only her EX ressenha would hit behind her back then i would say that would her reliable anti-air even if it costs meter.
But currently she has none.
You have to either:
- jump on reaction
- block
- use EX ressenha which misses because of the jump angle then eat a CC combo

see me in Hyper Fighting right now

So what you're saying is pretty much that SFV sucks?

Does that shit still work? Where can I get a new version of it from?
>actually saving FM pre-updates when the possibility exists for them to remove your FM after each character update

She only has c.hp, and it's shit.

jab, ex dp, c hp, jump back whatever depending on the distance, walk under

Not only SFV, but yes.

user, post your cat again! That webm was adorable.

How those Johnny combos going, Veeky Forums?

Unga

>This is a bnb in anime games

Please tell me they nerfed Necalli into the ground

>corner dust
>bnb
lol

the only characters that got nerfed were Mika, Ryu and Birdie

>dust
Nah.

Haven't done the last one yet though haven't tired much either, the rest I can do fine.

I wish Akiha could teach me some violin...

How do you make these?
Would be nice if the pastebin had a guide for making webms, maybe we'd have more content.

I did them all

I wish Akiha would cuck me...

Don't start this shit again

Use OBS + webms for retards

Looks like I'll probably have to resort to using a trip after all

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/12/16/footage-of-updated-ps4-build-of-tekken-7-with-lee-miguel-eme.html
New tekken 7 >console< footage from a korean event.

I record video with AMD ReLive and then trim and convert it with WebMConverter (google webm converter for retards).
Nice. I stuck at

FUJIYAMA BANZAI

does anyone even give a fuck at this point?

Flat chests or abs?

You capture them with a screen capture program.
For example: Fraps, OBS, Shadowplay, Xsplit.
Then you convert the video to a webm using a video editing software or FFmpeg.

No, I need a trip. Don't start this.

Whoa, that's fucking sick.
I love Xrd rev and only started the tutorial.
This game is packed with content and wants you to have fun so you can understand the game to have even more fun.
I love it.

I why do you dislike me so much user?

Clearly koreans do. Also the first video finally shows Lees rageart.

>do kara demon like 7 times in a row
>alright this is easy
>can't do it consistently afterwards for the life of me

Fuck my hands REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sorry, I'll stop now

Just report the shitposts.

Stop for now, do it again before going to bed and tomorrow you will nail it.

What's harder: To be the top FPS player or the top fighting games player?

I am very impressed how asw managed to represent jumpcancel combos visually this easy. Makes me wonder why no one else ever did this type of thing before.
The bonus missions were also cool with the quiz and the balloon jump that makes you use your air movement.

Depends on where player base is bigger and on the skill ceiling.

Kill yourself back to /v/kappa if you really hate talking about fighting games this much.

Stop pretending there is any difference between /r/Kappa and /fgg/.
There is tons of overlap between both places.
The people saying other wise are a small minority with loud mouths.

Uh... excuse me? I don't know about you but I've never been to Kappa.

That doesn't mean there isn't overlap.
Also, good for you.

Then how would you even know if that comment was more suited for there?

>There is tons of overlap between both places.
Then go back there with your retard friends and stay there. Why would you need two places to shit up with the same idiot behavior?

LOW

Poison's ex fireball

Been practicing amane combos instead

BEER

that wasn't me who said that

poisons fireballs in gernal

Are you serious that upset that someone stated a fact? Also, I frequent this general 10x more than /r/kappa. I like how you have to kick and scream because people might browse two fighting game threads between two popular websites.

There's no reason to be upset.

Truly, the King (male) of Damage

unblockable online desu

GAUDE

>street fighter before ono

give me one reason to play sfv

It's always the fucking demon that fucks with me. I did it one more time and I shut off the game.