pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
Total War: WARHAMMER - Behind The Wood Elvesyoutube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=F0tOb_bFj70

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

ded bread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819655806
google.co.uk/amp/www.theweek.co.uk/amp/74103/woman-nearly-dies-after-pet-dog-licks-her-face?client=safari
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Kurgan
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/63/04/85/6304854675eb837cfed13b975416591a.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>allied with Dawi scum
>attacks based Durthu

AHHHHHHHH... to die in battle

M-may I see your Zweihander, user?

>mfw stabby time

Why can't anyone ever pull off a decent red/gold without going full mcdonalds

It's more of a Einhander

Will vamp cucks ever learn?

i want to tickle her exposed midriff
is that a sallet?
can girls wear armets?

Wheres all the Blue Winter reskins?

Of course!
but it's only a smallsword ;_;

what mod?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819655806

But don't fucking use it, it's so fucking ugly

You can play WE without owning the DLC with a faction unlocker, lel.
The buildings have no effects though and you can't recruit new units.

If our daimyo is to become shogun. Military ruler of all Japan.

Can I use mods in coop in Warhammer? I remember not being able to in Shogun 2.

>its an user boasts about beating skellies and zombos with a top stack episode
>its a fucking rerun

>Can I use mods in coop in Warhammer?
Yes but both players need the same mods installed

>tfw chaos dogs flank your artillery

It's true Chaos does need a buff.

Nice. Is it the same in Shogun 2? If I remember correctly me and my mate had the same mods but he couldn't join until we both disabled them.

Dunno if that worked in S2

>tfw warhounds get baited out
>google.co.uk/amp/www.theweek.co.uk/amp/74103/woman-nearly-dies-after-pet-dog-licks-her-face?client=safari

Because they can't intoicolour theory

The maze, Dolores

I hope they expand the villages/cities maps a lot in the coming sequels.

Just imagine throwing some torches on those huts and watching them go up in flames, or a hell canon hitting one. Sieges were the one thing Attila did really well and with all the money they are making apparently the game's scope is increasing.

Would make playing the Beaste Boys and WoC 10x more fun

A G G A
G O R C H E R S

OK lads, how do we fix Chaos for MP and fix their SP campaign to be more fun?

It's the sam enginge so just convince the redditrats it's good and they'll lobby CA until it's done

They can install chaos cults in cities, or the turn after they sack a city chaos rebels spawn, these cults become vassals but are just reskinned swordsmen and archers.

>fix their SP campaign to be more fun?
I'd say
>more growth
- razing giving more
- the horde main building giving more
- maybe 'sacrifice captives' giving a small growth bonus
>better campaign mechanics
- make 'Mark of [God]' stronger and show in some way on the unit (e.g. red particle effects for Khorne, blue for Tzeentch, green for Nurgle, purple for slaanesh)
- Chaos rifts actually spreading corruption
- high chaos corruption increasing your unit replenishment
- more income generating buildings (but only a small amount of income, raiding and sacking should still be the main source)
- to recruit god-specific units you have to decide between god-specific buildings

Remove infighting
More and easier ways to get growth
Awakened tribes are automatically vassals
Norscan vassals do what they're told
Easier replentishment
Better options for what to do with captured settlements

> Tomb Kings still not announced

>Wild riders
>balanced

Its simple, make WoC do what they are supposed to do.

First chaos lords in TT were arguably the best generic lords and all strong characters was a WoC staple.

Another thing is that most of the WoC roster is a lot weaker than it was in TT (most notably Marauders, Warriors, and Knight which should comprise most of your melee core). Thanks CA

War doggos were also WS4 (like Marauders) so both should have more melee attack than other base line infantry.

The only unit that CA made better than TT was Forsaken who are actually decent in the right fights and arguably Chaos Spawn since they were so terrible in TT.

>pick Franks after all
>right from the start, every battle ends with a mountain of corpses
Jesus christ, Attila doesn't fuck around.
Also, is it the basic archers that suck or their normal arrows? I kinda expected more from them.

DEUS TAAL
E
U
S

T
A
A
L

I dont get the wild riders meme they have pretty shitty stats desu

TOMB KINGS WHEN

rip /twg/

>what is frenzy
>how does speed relate to charges

Geeze how did your spearmen rack up so many kills?

you going blind?

Good ideas

>>what is frenzy
>>how does speed relate to charges
Explain frenzy and how charges work i just got warhammer?

Battles outside of settlements are chaotic as all hell, everyone was getting flanked.

DELETE THIS

The wild rider rips open your butthole like you are a Bretonnian boy in the summerhalls

Would you guys rather see norscans or bretonians expanded on?

Bretonnians easily, snowniggers can fuck off

>some smelly dumb barbar scum
>or based knights of ze Lady and protectors of civilization
Wow, what a difficult choice.

Archers in Attila are just kind of ass, user. The ranged meta is pretty different from any other TW game.

>slingers kill ranged infantry
>archers kill cavalry with flaming arrows
>javelins kill melee infantry
>crossbows kill everything

>t. elfcucks

Bretonnians are getting their turn in Feb anyway, what will that accomplish? Making Norscans interesting to fight against might be worth it.

>Bretonnia cucked worst elves so hard, their own goddess turned away from them
Only makes it better.

>wanting more cavalry factions

Norscans, no. If we're talking all Northmen, then yes. Three unique rosters would be rad. There's so little information on both the Kurgan and the Hung that CA would be able to just invent their own shit.

I've got a game as the ERE going and i've noticed that archers are getting shitty, i'm having real problems positioning them so that they won't kill my own troops, might just replace them with javelins.

So I was looking at some of that bretonnian art CA dumped and i noticed in pic related that the horse in the forefront has different armour than the standard barding we have seen. It looks more similar to the plate empire horses have, could it be grail knight horse armour?

Javs are high intensity units. You only need to get them in to position for a handful of volleys and they'll earn their keep. It's much easier, much more effective, and much more satisfying than endless archer micro. Note that they're at their most effective in defensive sieges; stick them on top of a barricade and micro them to make sure they only fire when enemy units are at their feet and every single javelin thrown will result in a kill. You can easily get over 1k kills on one unit assuming you have the ammo for it.

>whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Kurgan
Kurgans would be cav as well, and it wouldn't be that hard to port hun/mongol models over

What do norscans eat? snow and fish?

snow,fish,beasts,mutants,southeners and each other

>s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/63/04/85/6304854675eb837cfed13b975416591a.jpg
They had cloth or maille and just one had a slight bit of plate on it's head

>tfw you get the javelins around the back of the melee blob
I also remember one time when I was playing medieval 2 that was completely unexpected and I've been unable to replicate since. A unit of javelins (Spanish I guess) fired over a palisade wall into a unit of cavalry and literally hit and killed every single unit in one volley. I was awestruck

same thing vikings and mongolians eat
whatever is too slow to be caught

how do I learn good tactics?

rinse repeat and watch time commanders

These games don't need tactics. Unless your opponent is using some meme-tier army, just hammer and anvil everything.

If the colours were tweaked ever so slightly... It might look better.

Interesting, I guess it will just be a special mount for characters like lords and heroes.

>the goddess lets bretonnia die so that she can save 1 elf.

>Page 10

You just had to use the roll chart for the OP, didn't you?

well, fuck the mods

THEN NEW ONE

So Bart from CA confirmed on Reddit the Warhammer trilogy will have essentially 3 layers of campaigns.

>Trilogy wide grand campaign with a supposedly fuck huge map if their hype is to be believed.

>Individual campaigns for each expansion, so Old World map for TWW1 centered around Chaos invasion and such. And perhaps a New World map in the TWW2 centered around who knows.

>Race campaign packs, ex. Beastmen, Wood Elves, etc.

The way he talked about the sequel makes it sound like they'll be announcing it sooner rather than later. If I remember they announced a lot of their other standalone titles 3+ months prior to release. I think Napoopan was announced 6 months before it was released.

>so Old World map for TWW1 centered around Chaos invasion and such
Total Warhams 1 is the Grand Campaign.

This thread is far from full?

yeah, but the mods set it to auto-sage because they're fags
thread's gonna go kill

Did your mother tell you you were special?

The Warhammer games are working on the same engine so I'd expect one a year since they're basically expansions

Playing Dorf GC. I rushed north and 20 turns in azag and Grimgor are fucking reking the south with doom stacks. Im not even on a high difficulty. How the fuck do you dorf?

I haven't played in many months but I used to be able to finish a dorf campaign in 80 turns or so by spamming regular dorf warrios and crossbow dorfs. Going east first than south. Confederating along the way to snowball.

FUCK EMPIRE constantly confederating so I have to keep chasing their new cities down and Franz fucking dying but then rezzing literally the next turn.

Side note: Brettonians turned on themselves and killed off "Brettonia" by turn 25. I ended up in a military alliance with the wood elves who helped me kill off the empire for good. Fun game

my wives son is better at total war than me