Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YmHgxmxS
youtube.com/watch?v=BKGNvo8WTrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Yeah the Fuccbois

Second for selling coal 2k ea

praise latent

purge us from degeneracy

What is this shit, we're definitely not gay, you're one who is being gay. YOU DARE DOG THE BOYS?

t. posted Fresh at the loo stall

Selling:
D2h - 15m
ranger boots - 15m
mud staff - 15m
full guthans - 15m

buying:
berserker ring - 7m

pm Darango

remove darango

Darango is Fresh's alt confirmed

neck yourself you fucking dog

all gone

>still using the dead links in the OP

wts
d2h - 10m
dsq - 5m

pm nabutso

t.

hubcap

If you want to dog us at least update the fucking links in the OP

pastebin.com/YmHgxmxS

enabling high dpi scaling in legacy programs for friends talking about their monitors right now in yell

SHITTING UP MY YELL AGAIN

I wanted 28 pastry dough but I ended up making 28 bread dough instead.

Based cuck

reminder that this means mith bolts are 2k each too, adamant bolts are 4k each, and when construction comes out steel nails are 1k each

Why are bolts so expensive

10 mith bolts = 1 mith ore and 4 coal (8k), plus labor. 10 adamant bolts = 1 adamant ore and 6 coal (12k), plus extra labor.

It's simple economics my friend. Coal is High demand, low supply. So that when someone wants to make bolts they either have to grind the coal, or buy the coal, making the product more expensive because the supply needed to make the new product is high value.

Now, because coal is high demand, there are always requests for it. So that when a player is procuring their own source of coal they're always seeing that coal is not only being demanded, but there's a high reward for it too, and because people wanting coal need it to make their own items, they don't see a demand for the by-products of coal. This creates a little psychological twitch that makes people want to sell a high-value item right off the bat, instead of risking making a higher value product, at a larger volume, that might never sell.

no one has paid 2k ea for coal.

yet it goes for 800 ea daily.

the only way you are going to make coal 2k ea is to prevent other people from selling it at 800 ea. unfortunately for you, people are willing to sell at 800.

dont forget, mining coal is also big exp for the miner. exp is worth gold here. how much? enough for coal to be 800 ea.

this. no one will ever buy coal for 2k each. it would ruin the whole economy of bolts, arrows and rune gear. i feel like basedwiggins is just trolling us with this 2k coal shit anyway

when will they learn

I actually have seen people trading it for 2k each. Because ded server falam. That and the strong refusal to place a bank at blast furnance.

bank being there is osrs content

youtube.com/watch?v=BKGNvo8WTrA

unfortunately, people think hes serious.

levicki6 now has a snack of like 50k coal and hes a new player who has never played runescape before, doesnt even know we're a Veeky Forums server, is literally a tumblr redditite druggie with autism, and has been seriously convinced hes gonna be a millionaire with his stack of coal worth 2k ea.

has been playing weeks and has done nothing but mine coal because of wiggins 2k ea meme.

the extreme disappointment might actually be enough for him to cause self harm.

::y wts coal 2k ea

the poor lad just wants 10m

what are you, some kind of poorfag?

yes

100m******

>tfw beginner guide mentions to do flax for mad cash
>never see anyone buying flax
Am I wasting my time

people will buy it as soon as you sell it friendo

note that pess is easier and is nearly the same gold, gives minor exp, but requires a short quest

the level of autism you would have to have to think selling coal at 2k each is ok is what makes me think wiggins is trolling us. when will this meme end? i can not say

Let the free market decide.
Just don't violate the nap

hello /pol/

Well, then add kingdom management, you can have subject mine coal for you in return for cash at a much cheaper rate. But guess what, this requires a whole questline of quests to be programmed as well as a functioning 'minigame' being kingdom management. Which is much harder and more work than simply adding a bank in blast furnance. So I guess coal stay at 2k each until this server meets its end.

>"stay" at 2k ea

coal is not 2k ea.

LMFAO

This doesn't mean this at all, you fucking kike. Just because coal is 2k doesn't make bolts 4k ea or whatever your jewish foreskinless thought process is, mining coal is much more tedious than making fucking bolts. making bolts is easy and rewarding with plenty of uses. no one wants to mine coal. no one wants to pick flax. this increases the price for labor and effort and creates a more balanced market -AND- gives people a reason to do it. dont act like you kikes dont have a gorillion shekels sitting pretty in your banks.

#makematcollectinggreatagain

if coal was 2k ea, cballs would be over 1k ea

if cballs > 1k ea, no one buys cballs

if no one buys cballs, no one uses the coal

if no one uses the coal, no one buys the coal

800 is the exact value at which using cballs is worth it, making cballs ~500 ea

if YOU want to sell coal for 2k ea, you're going to have to convince everyone not to sell their coal for less than that.

good luck.

>yeah man if this equals that than this equals this because i said so xddd

ebin

do us all a favor and stop posting, hubcap

ok go farm black drags with cballs and let me know if 1.1k per cballs is worth it

im confused as to why you think making bolts doesn't depend on coal.

and how you're gonna make everyone buy coal at 2k ea

It would be worth it because experience is worth way more than golden coins

ah, so the guy mining coal.. is he getting exp?

Woah man you're right

Why aren't you in the coal mines yourself individually clicking these rocks autistically getting all this awesome fun xp? Fuck man you got me

i don't want 99 mining.

some people do

What if you wanted 99 slayer and 99 mining efficiently?

You would mine gold to 99 mining, and use that for 99 smithing as it is already banked. However, you need cannonballs for efficient 99 slayer @ dags or something. Why would you mine coal ever in this situation when you can just buy it? Even if you weren't an efficiency faggot, you would want to get some 99s fast and not have to mine coal after the process of mining gold for 8 months and just afk and make cannonballs with mats as the process is slow but comfy.

***WOW*** now you have a market, some people might want to make a fortune off coal and some people prefer the xp when they realize shekels are useless. see how this works?

mining gold to 99 mining doesnt get you 99 smithing

where will you mine ONLY gold?

and if you were mining coal to sell it at 2k ea, why WOULDNT you be mining gold at 3k ea?

you mine coal becuase you go in and out and get a quick inv full

and how are you going to buy the coal for the cballs if you smelted all your gold into bars? people buy gold ore.

Just proves my point. You wouldn't have to mine coal - you would just buy the mats for cannonballs for slayer

>where will you mine ONLY gold?
Karamja, newfriend

>and if you were mining coal to sell it at 2k ea, why WOULDNT you be mining gold at 3k ea?

Because I want to supply you nerds to grind slayer obviously, its sad that over the years only 2 people have maxed on the highscores. I'm doing you a solid, you all just don't realize it

>when they realize shekels are useless
What did they mean by this?

selling these
pm snake

bad guys always win

>Help me help you
>By buying my expensive ass coal

Wew

t. pc prod with 30 slayer

youre a fucking meme master wiggins ill give you that.
>acts like a total small hat wearing jew
>calls other people jewish for not buying into his jew schemes
weeeewwwwww

god damn this is some extreme bait.
everybody the only thing you have to do is ignore wiggins and keep buying and selling coal at its normal price. he'll eventually get bored and stop

"Based" Wiggins is in the wrong. Coal is obviously like, not even 800gp each. That would just totally blow up bolt prices, and I can't split even or make a profit buying coal when you factor in the alch price. Haha

Coal should be like, 600gp each. I don't like mining but other people do, and I think it's a fair price for both of us. Same situation for stuff like flax, some people just like to click endlessly while I take advantage of them as they don't respect or value their time while I benefit the most from it. "Based" Wiggins is totally a jew.

>Wiggins prices coal at 2k
>Sell coal for 1k
>???
>Profit

Which coal producers sell them for 600gp? Names, give me names.

bump

santa gone

buying full guthans

The longest standing and most accomplished North American Dota professionals, Clinton "Fear" Loomis is an icon of not only Western Dota, but for the game in general. Featured in Valve's Free To Play documentary, Fear is a staple in the scene and has established himself as one of the most versatile, experienced and skilled players to have played the game so long. He has stood on international stages as a leader, a veteran and a champion.

t. hubcap

What doggo r u?

>not being centrist

Pic related, it's you.

when will they leak?

You probably talk in memes in person

Buying coal, gold and addy ore for lucrative as fuck prices.

> Gold 3k ea
> Coal 900 ea
> Addy 2k ea

>he doesn't teleport out of the hobgoblin mine.

WHAT THE FUCK

>buying Addy
For what reason? Does anyone actually have a stock of addy just in case someone wants some?

addy bolts

>Mods took starlight's side
What is this nonsense.

fuck off shitterness

>Everything I don't like is shitterness

that looks really neat

who made it?

bitterness

where has boop been

>randomly logs in first time in weeks smashed
>starts ERPing with me in pm
anyone else?

Can somebody explain?

So why the fuck can Jaukkuri make events on the /v/scape group? Can anyone do this? Is this how we reach out and shitpost to all of the fucking people who joined the group the fucked off within a week?

check the mods senpai

is wiggins being bullied?

i think the wts coal 2k ea meme is a bit too far but i think bullying wiggins is too far too

>this is what results in us disbanding this group
good work desu

>jaukkuri's dumb joke is what gets the 1700 people who joined and forgot to report our server
not gonna lie this is one hell of a dull way for it all to end i REALLY REALLY REALLY thought it was going to involve suicide and/or pedophilia that would do us in